Hillary Out in 2016. Who Will Dems Run?

Or we could vote for the tea party candidate...

image_zpse16624ac.jpg
You posted that to prove how wacky the right is? LOL.

zRz2jhg.png

The Right 8217 s Putin Problem The American Conservative
Need another link that one's not credible. lol.

What's the problem? The American Conservative is not credible?

Would you prefer others?

Vladimir Putin Conservative Icon - The Atlantic

What did Bill do now?
Nothing. This is just a diversion from what Repubs in congress wont be getting done.

Bookmarked. Thank you for the great gift Sarah! It's better than those condoms you libs usually give me. I mean I get a lot. I wondered why you people wouldn't keep any for yourselves, but....... I realized a wile ago that since you libs stick to anal you don't need them.

What did Bill do now?
Nothing. This is just a diversion from what Repubs in congress wont be getting done.

Bookmarked. Thank you for the great gift Sarah! It's better than those condoms you libs usually give me. I mean I get a lot. I wondered why you people wouldn't keep any for yourselves, but....... I realized a wile ago that since you libs stick to anal you don't need them.

Actually, they seem to reproduce that way too.

What did Bill do now?

Actually, they seem to reproduce that way too.

They kill what they reproduce then adopt later on and turn the kid gay. Gee where have I heard that before? :)

What did Bill do now?

Yeah. Plrase let me know which week the Enquirer gets Big Bill on this, okay?

What did Bill do now?

I'll write the Toledo Blade news paper right away they'll post whatever I give them. ;)

52.87% of the American electorate voted for him in 2008. Almost 70 million people.

Enjoy your butthurt, racist.

:D

Does that include those that voted for the concept of electing a black? Enjoy puckering up.

Link?

Oh I forgot -- you can't link to your own ass.

Unless you're stupid enough to say these people voted for any reason but race, here's a link. You'll discount it but it's proof.

Some people just want to play the 'show us a link - that's not credible!' game. It makes them feel like they're in the right, even when defending a man who has shamed his wife by his philandering and lies.

Whereas others simply make shit up, get called on it, and then go "who, me? :eusa_angel: "
Be proud of taking a courageous stand.

Nobody's "defending" a person, since there's no person shown to be guilty of anything. What's being defended is the obvious; the concept of Truth and the rule of Law that declares "innocent until proven guilty". As opposed to that Cotton Mather thing your ilk is waving around.

Not to worry though. We've found a team to help you find that link. If these guys can't find it, nobody can....

US_Navy_110405-N-KA543-028_Hospitalman_Urian_D._Thompson,_left,_Lt._Cmdr._Eric_A._Lavery_and_Registered_Nurse_Steven_Cherry_review_the_monitor_whil.jpg

:rofl:

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

What did Bill do now?

I'll write the Toledo Blade news paper right away they'll post whatever I give them. ;)
You really think you wield some power, huh?

Last edited:
Gawd.

He STILL didn't get it right.

No, it was not a grammar ERROR. Using the word "mistake" was though.

If you're going to be the biggest LOSER (not "looser") on the board, learn the basics of spelling, syntax and punctuation.

But, I congratulate you on using the correct word in your last insult.

Baby steps, right?

morans.gif

That's it.... spelling and grammar, nothing pertaining to content.... YOU FUGLY are the "LOOSER" I quoted!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banghead:

Now declare yourself a "WHINER!!!"

Content?

When did you ever post anything worth reading?

Your posts are all the same - childish name calling and potty mouth your mommy won't let you use at the dinner table.

And for the gazillionth time, its L-O-S-E-R.

gal-teabonics-20-jpg.jpg

Fugley, it's "LOOSER" when describing YOUR MORALS! Apparently after all this time, you STILL didn't get it!
bad+english+protestor+signs+004.jpg

I love the sweet irony that a looser (nut) who skulks around in a trenchcoat and can't write a sentence without some kind of "cu*t", "p*ssy" or "b*tch" whine wants to invoke "morals" :rofl:

Remember PROTECTED FREE SPEECH, you CU*TS always talk about, OCDPOGO? Yes, the Constitution ONLY WORKS for you progressive scumbags! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::321:
I see that the shock therapy is not working for you. And neither did the lobotomy. Oh well, you need to go back to the deep anal probes.

Now, back to the OP that is not an OP because Hillary has neither declared nor declined.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

What did Bill do now?

You really think you weild some power, huh?

I know companies that are vulnerable and desperate and I take advantage.

Example - I promised to pay a company $120.00 for a dating service that was ran out of an office. I had money to waste so I'm like what the hell I need a serious woman, right? However, i saw there was a small selection of women to choose to date. That told me the company was in trouble. btw.. the money was to be paid at a later date. I decided to hold out and there was no contract signed. I waited and waited. They threatened collections and i didn't care, because knew that they would lose money anyways if they sent it to collections, and they called me back 1 week later after that threat and told me I could pay $20.00 as payment in full. BOOM $100 in savings.

I know what companies are thinking and their rules and how they negotiate before I even call them giving me ALL the leverage. I'm a genius. :)

Example - I promised to pay a company $120.00 for a dating service that was ran out of an office. I had money to waste so I'm like what the hell I need a serious woman, right? However, i saw there was a small selection of women to choose to date. That told me the company was in trouble. btw.. the money was to be paid at a later date. I decided to hold out and there was no contract signed. I waited and waited. They threatened collections and i didn't care, because knew that they would lose money anyways if they sent it to collections, and they called me back 1 week later after that threat and told me I could pay $20.00 as payment in full. BOOM $100 in savings.

I know what companies are thinking and their rules and how they negotiate before I even call them giving me ALL the leverage. I'm a genius. :)
No, you're a cheapskate. Not cool.

No, you're a cheapskate. Not cool.
And he has a tremendous imagination... ;)

Forum List

Back