Hillary Out in 2016. Who Will Dems Run?

Everyone knows it is the Republican party that has the most stupid candidates. Have you not seen the debates over the last 15 years?

Everyone knows it is the Republican party that has the most stupid candidates. Have you not seen the debates over the last 15 years?

Obama needed to collude with the moderator, Candy to survive his debate against Romney

Obama needed to collude with the moderator, Candy to survive his debate against Romney
As if you can hold Romney up as your best and brightest. Obama didn't need help, Romney and his notebook full of women lost that all by himself.

As if you can hold Romney up as your best and brightest. Obama didn't need help, Romney and his notebook full of women lost that all by himself.

oh hell no Romney was only slightly better than the Kenyan he was running against.

McCain was literally the worst Republican candidate in my lifetime and I despise the entire Bush family with a passion that simply will not go away

But for you to talk about "stupid candidates" when Dems run people like Barack 57 States, or John War Criminal Kerry or Gore is just laughable

oh hell no Romney was only slightly better than the Kenyan he was running against.

McCain was literally the worst Republican candidate in my lifetime and I despise the entire Bush family with a passion that simply will not go away

But for you to talk about "stupid candidates" when Dems run people like Barack 57 States, or John War Criminal Kerry or Gore is just laughable

The few talking points there are about them aside, the Dems really do run the smarter candidates when compared to Republicans.

I'm saying this as neutrally as I possibly can.

Binders Sarah, binders! :D

Yet Gore won the popular vote.

The three Democrats you mention are incredibly smart. You all just try to define them as just another stupid candidate, just like yours are. They aren't all dumb but Rs have an alarming amount of really dumb congresspeople/candidates.

The few talking points there are about them aside, the Dems really do run the smarter candidates when compared to Republicans.

Obama may be the dumbest person to ever sit in the White House, Dubya looks like Newton in comparison

The three Democrats you mention are incredibly smart. You all just try to define them as just another stupid candidate, just like yours are. They aren't all dumb but Rs have an alarming amount of really dumb congresspeople/candidates.

I generally find House Republicans the dumbest caucus in Washington overall. Most of the crazy/nutty tv talking points come out of that group for the most part.

I guess DC would be a pretty boring place without them though, so they make for good television on occasion.

They're smart, not like everyone says, not dumb.

Riiiiiiiiiight

Obama may be the dumbest person to ever sit in the White House, Dubya looks like Newton in comparison

He's actually quite intelligent. He has plenty of other personality flaws, but being stupid really isn't one of them.

If you just want to label him as stupid out of hatred without any backing then there isn't much more to say.

edit - Let's not forget, according to you guys, Obama masterminded the Benghazi coverup, manipulated the IRS into targeting conservative groups, shipped guns to Mexico, was born in Kenya and elected president....and still to this day has avoided any charges for any of these evil crimes. No dummy could get away with all that unhinged!

Last edited:

Riiiiiiiiiight
Not just smart but highly intelligent. Now if I start naming your dumb leaders, you'd be kind of pissed.

Riiiiiiiiiight
Not just smart but highly intelligent. Now if I start naming your dumb leaders, you'd be kind of pissed.

It's not even debatable, Obama's just plain dumb

Riiiiiiiiiight

It's not even debatable, Obama's just plain dumb

It's very debatable. Especially since all you have is your 57 states talking point.

Most stupid? That's like more dumber.

Which party has Joe Biden again?

Even Biden is smarter than your guys.

Biden was a long-time member of the U.S. Senate Committee on the Judiciary, which he chaired from 1987 until 1995 and on which he served as ranking minority member from 1981 until 1987 and again from 1995 until 1997. In this capacity, he dealt with issues related to drug policy, crime prevention, and civil liberties.

While chairman, Biden presided over the two most contentious U.S. Supreme Court confirmation hearings in history, those for Robert Bork in 1987 and Clarence Thomas in 1991. In the Bork hearings, Biden stated his opposition to Bork soon after the nomination, reversing an approval in an interview of a hypothetical Bork nomination he had made the previous year and angering conservatives who thought he could not conduct the hearings dispassionately. At the close, Biden won praise for conducting the proceedings fairly and with good humor and courage, as his 1988 presidential campaign collapsed in the middle of the hearings. Rejecting some of the less intellectually honest arguments that other Bork opponents were making, Biden framed his discussion around the belief that the U.S. Constitution provides rights to liberty and privacy that extend beyond those explicitly enumerated in the text, and that Bork's strong originalism was ideologically incompatible with that view. Bork's nomination was rejected in the committee by a 9–5 vote, and then rejected in the full Senate by a 58–42 margin.

Now, I'm not going to sit around and get the TeePee pileon. Go find someone who cares what you think.

He's actually quite intelligent. He has plenty of other personality flaws, but being stupid really isn't one of them.

If you just want to label him as stupid out of hatred without any backing then there isn't much more to say.

edit - Let's not forget, according to you guys, Obama masterminded the Benghazi coverup, manipulated the IRS into targeting conservative groups, shipped guns to Mexico, was born in Kenya and elected president....and still to this day has avoided any charges for any of these evil crimes. No dummy could get away with all that unhinged!

You forgot. Obama was the mastermind of a world takeover, including faking his own birth, while still in the womb!

UTPySFO.gif

Forum List

Back