Hillary Out in 2016. Who Will Dems Run?

If you watched judge Napolitano on Lou Dobb's show you would be more informed on the case.

Link?
Check your local listings for the fox business channel in your area.

So you've got nothing. Color me unsurprised.
You want to hold your dick when you pee? Take some action to find info yourself and stop with the whining.

I've tried to find anything with this as well, nothing out there that I can see......

Maybe this guy....??

ssmalley.jpg
Hes already won twice.

I'm not going to read the next five pages, since it appears the wording in the OP is an example of classic Trolling.

Posted after reading page one.

Last edited:
Bill Clinton's immorality and sexual abuse of underage girls.

Liberals and elites that run them don't give a damn. In fact, they revel in corrupting America. The more they can get Americans to believe there is no spiritual life, and the more they can devalue the individual, the more they can convince them that taxation and wage slavery is moral and it isn't theft. There is no spirit and folks are just pieces of meat, that is all they are worth.

Thus, folks that vote for the people in that party really don't give a shit any how. . .

Well, the problem is, so far, this woman has accused Prince Andrew, Alan Dershowitz and a whole bunch of other people of stuff with no evidence. I doubt this will stick.

Liberals and elites that run them don't give a damn. In fact, they revel in corrupting America. The more they can get Americans to believe there is no spiritual life, and the more they can devalue the individual, the more they can convince them that taxation and wage slavery is moral and it isn't theft. There is no spirit and folks are just pieces of meat, that is all they are worth.

Thus, folks that vote for the people in that party really don't give a shit any how. . .

Well, the problem is, so far, this woman has accused Prince Andrew, Alan Dershowitz and a whole bunch of other people of stuff with no evidence. I doubt this will stick.

The most entertaining part of this is that the woman herself denies that Bill was ever part of it.

If you watched judge Napolitano on Lou Dobb's show you would be more informed on the case.

Link?

You want to hold your dick when you pee? Take some action to find info yourself and stop with the whining.

I've tried to find anything with this as well, nothing out there that I can see......
Just watch tonite's rerun of Dodds program...Napolitano explains this latest kerfuffle is due to the fact of the govermnt mishandling the original case...back in 2008. It all has to do with covering for highly placed people...no surprise there...

I doubt big Bill can even get it up anymore. His big brain still works tho.

Just watch tonite's rerun of Dodds program...Napolitano explains this latest kerfuffle is due to the fact of the govermnt mishandling the original case...back in 2008. It all has to do with covering for highly placed people...no surprise there...

Uncle Ferd always sez, if you can't articulate yer own point, it just might be that you ain't got one.

The most entertaining part of this is that the woman herself denies that Bill was ever part of it.

The usual nutters will just say the room was dark.

Or some such blather as that.

AND - they will believe it because if its on the InterWebs and if it supports their idiot agenda, then its just got to be true. So, they'll write emails and send emails to every other rabid RW on their list. They'll post it to Facebook and they'll twit it and reactionary blogs will pick it up. The wing nuts will post about here and others will demand links. Snopes will do a page proving its a lie and normal people will post the link.

Then fox will do a special in depth report on the darkened room and have a panel of "experts" talk about the that now-factual dark room and once again, some dumb lie will become fact.

Next thing we know, it will be printed in Texasss text books.

Hillary is too scary, of course unlike her husband and Obama, she's got a pair of balls. I actually used to like her way, way back, but I think she'd make an even worse commander in chief than our current racist-in-chief. Now all you lefties put down your shields for a minute, try to be rational, and explain why 6 million democrat women
just abandoned your party in the midterms. Why did they do that? Why did democrats themselves hand their own party its ass on a platter? Hmmm?

I hadn't seen this when I posted my little rant so I didn't realize that one of the wingnuts had already jumped to the "fox said so" chapter.

Damn. You fools are SO damn predictable.

:uhoh3:

Hillary is too scary, of course unlike her husband and Obama, she's got a pair of balls. I actually used to like her way, way back, but I think she'd make an even worse commander in chief than our current racist-in-chief. Now all you lefties put down your shields for a minute, try to be rational, and explain why 6 million democrat women
just abandoned your party in the midterms. Why did they do that? Why did democrats themselves hand their own party its ass on a platter? Hmmm?

Still waiting for your link proving this bit of stupidity.

:link::link::link::link:

Forum List

Back