Hillary Out in 2016. Who Will Dems Run?

I usually relegate this tell-all crap to the substantive reading racks in the checkout line at Safeway, so for the life of me I can't understand the shock value of a story like this. Bill Clinton with a 15 year-old? I mean she'd be positively geriatric for that little creep, don't you think?
Bill enjoys them from the time they lose their baby teeth until they keep them in a jar next to the bed.

I usually relegate this tell-all crap to the substantive reading racks in the checkout line at Safeway, so for the life of me I can't understand the shock value of a story like this. Bill Clinton with a 15 year-old? I mean she'd be positively geriatric for that little creep, don't you think?
With Bill it's any port in a storm......

2iu6f55.jpg

We need to wait till right before the Convention.
Then the Dems will steal it from Hillary.
Always the bridesmaid,Never the bride Hilly.

Please don't get my hopes like this. :( We all know that Hilary will run and will win the nomination as the standards are different with democrats. It doesn't even matter if Bill Clinton was found raping a 5 year old..It wouldn't stop hiliary and we fucking know it.

Liar.
:link::link::link::link:

:link::link::link::link::link:

Bill enjoys them from the time they lose their baby teeth until they keep them in a jar next to the bed.

:link::link::link::link:

If you watched judge Napolitano on Lou Dobb's show you would be more informed on the case.

Link?
Check your local listings for the fox business channel in your area.

So you've got nothing. Color me unsurprised.
You want to hold your dick when you pee? Take some action to find info yourself and stop with the whining.

I did, and low and behold, nothing was there.

Which is why I tend to think you're just making shit up, just like the National Enquirer.

Link?

If you watched judge Napolitano on Lou Dobb's show you would be more informed on the case.

Link?
Check your local listings for the fox business channel in your area.

So you've got nothing. Color me unsurprised.
You want to hold your dick when you pee? Take some action to find info yourself and stop with the whining.

Burden of proof is on the claimant here. How does it work on your planet?

Oh wait -- I think I found it...

bizarro-world.jpg

They're just hoping Hillary doesn't run. Its already an uphill battle for Rs in any presidential race.

Forum List

Back