Hillary Rodham Clinton Speaks Out for Gay Marriage

EXACTLY! People practicing Sodomy will have to be ACCOMMODATED. So, citizens may believe anything just don't say it publically. And let the behavior be...
You think heterosexuals don't commit sodomy every day in hotel rooms and elsewhere?

Only with really ACCOMMODATING women. ;)
Definition of SODOMY

: anal or oral copulation with a member of the same or opposite sex; also : copulation with an animal

I have a question - does the gay movement/struggle end when gay marriage becomes federal law of the land, or are there some other equal rights that need to be attained? I'm not asking in a mocking way, I'm just curious as to what the answer is from the gay rights activists.

I have a question - does the gay movement/struggle end when gay marriage becomes federal law of the land, or are there some other equal rights that need to be attained? I'm not asking in a mocking way, I'm just curious as to what the answer is from the gay rights activists.

I'm not an activist but according to my Gay Agenda handbook, federal recognition of gay marriages is the last chapter in this saga other than the on-going discrimination cases. Other religious and right-wing versions of the Gay Agenda may state otherwise however.

I'm not an activist but according to my Gay Agenda handbook, federal recognition of gay marriages is the last chapter in this saga other than the on-going discrimination cases. Other religious and right-wing versions of the Gay Agenda may state otherwise however.

:badgrin:

Another politican all of a sudden has a change of heart. Shocker. These people have no principles.

They are all getting ready for votes in 2016.

Mrs. Clinton’s announcement represents a switch in position; as a presidential candidate in 2008, she explicitly opposed same-sex marriage, saying that she favored civil unions but that decisions about the legality of marriage should be left to the states. Until last year, President Obama took that position as well

Hillary Clinton Endorses Same-Sex Marriage - NYTimes.com

And what a wonderful thing that saying one is FOR Gay Marriage is now considered a plus instead of a minus when it comes to getting American votes. :clap2:

Religious organizations have no say in the matter except whether they will perform same-sex marriages or not.

No legislation will ever exist which will force any church to marry gay couples, nor is there any legislation cooking to force straight people to marry gay people, therefore no one has to worry about any law forcing anyone to do anything.
There are plenty of churches who do marry gay couples already.

That is true, and some also think Jesus was a nice man and the bible is a book of suggestions. But they have such pretty windows and nice woodwork. They must be real christians.

They must be. Are you suggesting otherwise?

Can you think of any?

Can you think of any?

I think gays pretty much have all the rights straight people have. Am I missing something?

Can you think of any?

I think gays pretty much have all the rights straight people have. Am I missing something?

So, any gay couple can go to their local justice of the peace and obtain a legal marriage license now?

Can you think of any?

Every citizen in the United States has the same right, including same-sex couples and the right to equal protection of the law.

The problem is there are some states that unlawfully deny same-sex couples the rights they already have, by disallowing them to marry.

Same-sex couples aren’t seeking ‘new rights’ or ‘special treatment,’ they simply want to be left alone and allowed to marry as any other citizen.

So, any gay couple can go to their local justice of the peace and obtain a legal marriage license now?

The question was - after they win the gay marriage struggle, what's left to fight for?

That’s up to the states and other jurisdictions as to whether or not they obey the Constitution and don’t attempt to deny same-sex couples their equal protection and due process rights.

I think Hillary speaks for all lesbians stuck in a hetrosexual marriage with a philanderer for just political reasons.

Forum List

Back