Hillary Rodham Clinton Speaks Out for Gay Marriage

oh get of your high horse..Hillary is far from attractive and Rosie O'Donnell...OMG:eek:

Whereas i do not find Hillary sexually attractive...I find her strength, intelligence and overall personae very attractive in a woman.

"WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?" screamed hillary. The woman is a complete fool, worst secstate in many years.

how about her doing the black dialects during her campaign? did that impress you too?

Did it impress me?
No.
Do politicians do it?
Yes.
Do I care if they do or dont?
No.
Do I make my political decisions based on spin of intentions, hyperbole and "gotcha" questions?
No.

I am a conservative and I listen to both sides...weed out the spin....ignore assholes like Pelosi, Boehner, Hannity and Maddow...

And make my decisions.

oh get of your high horse..Hillary is far from attractive and Rosie O'Donnell...OMG:eek:

Whereas i do not find Hillary sexually attractive...I find her strength, intelligence and overall personae very attractive in a woman.

"WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?" screamed hillary. The woman is a complete fool, worst secstate in many years.

how about her doing the black dialects during her campaign? did that impress you too?
I like how you lifted her comment as if it stands alone.....nice try. :clap2:

Another politican all of a sudden has a change of heart. Shocker. These people have no principles.
The US public has had a change of heart.

Just shows how much of the US public are brainless. They have their heads in the sand and they won't look around and see what's really happening.

I heard a rumor it could be Hitlery and Mooshell running together! :eek:

What's happening is called social progression. It eventually gave you, as a woman, the right to vote and also not be treated like a second-class citizen.

Social progression is now giving gay couples access to the same state and federal benefits granted to straight couples.

If you're straight, what difference does it make to you?

Are you calling me a liar?

I said I did not see the post for if I did I would have responded as I did yours.

That is who I am.

I have blasted many right wing idiots who have said some pretty stupid stuff on here....Heck...Willow was my biggest adversary on here.

Heck with you for doubting my word.

And no.....both are equally bad....yours, said in jest....was very insulting to those that see Jesus Christ as their Lord.

I do not. I am a Jew. But I respect those of all religions. i will never use any religios icon in jest. It is inappropriate.

No, calling people liars is what the RW posters do, not me. I merely doubted the veracity of your claim. It's really easy to say you would have done it, but you didn't.

I respect religions too, just not many of the religious. I happen to like Jesus, just not his fan club...and I really do know a guy that would get along great with Jesus. Do you know for sure Jesus wasn't gay? Me neither, but I don't believe suggesting he was is insulting.

Fair enough. I beleive it was meant in jest...and I respect your sentiments that "who says he wasn't gay." Afterall, being gay is not a 20th century thing. It has been part of society since the beginning of man. But I still saw it as insulting.
But I did not see the post. And I have many times been in the face of fellow conservatives when they say childish and/ or inappropriate things.

As for respecting the reliGIOUS.....I, respect them all...regardless of how adamant they are about their religion. JUST DONT FORCE IT ON ME.

Thus why I support gay marriage and abortions. I am not gay and I will never be pro abortion....but i support ones right to choose....and it is not fair for me to force my personal beliefs on ANYONE.

That, to me, is what defines a conservative.

Religious organizations have no say in the matter except whether they will perform same-sex marriages or not.

No legislation will ever exist which will force any church to marry gay couples, nor is there any legislation cooking to force straight people to marry gay people, therefore no one has to worry about any law forcing anyone to do anything.

No, calling people liars is what the RW posters do, not me. I merely doubted the veracity of your claim. It's really easy to say you would have done it, but you didn't.

I respect religions too, just not many of the religious. I happen to like Jesus, just not his fan club...and I really do know a guy that would get along great with Jesus. Do you know for sure Jesus wasn't gay? Me neither, but I don't believe suggesting he was is insulting.

Fair enough. I beleive it was meant in jest...and I respect your sentiments that "who says he wasn't gay." Afterall, being gay is not a 20th century thing. It has been part of society since the beginning of man. But I still saw it as insulting.
But I did not see the post. And I have many times been in the face of fellow conservatives when they say childish and/ or inappropriate things.

As for respecting the reliGIOUS.....I, respect them all...regardless of how adamant they are about their religion. JUST DONT FORCE IT ON ME.

Thus why I support gay marriage and abortions. I am not gay and I will never be pro abortion....but i support ones right to choose....and it is not fair for me to force my personal beliefs on ANYONE.

Religious organizations have no say in the matter except whether they will perform same-sex marriages or not.

No legislation will ever exist which will force any church to marry gay couples, nor is there any legislation cooking to force straight people to marry gay people, therefore no one has to worry about any law forcing anyone to do anything.

So the Christian bed & breakfast owner will not have to rent a room to "gay" couples because in his eyes they are not married --- no hard feelings ----- right... And one can still address Christmas cards to John Smith and Harry Jones. And a Christian marriage club will not have to open its door to gay spouses because such is an impossible abomintion.

Last edited:

There are plenty of churches who do marry gay couples already.

That is true, and some also think Jesus was a nice man and the bible is a book of suggestions. But they have such pretty windows and nice woodwork. They must be real christians.

So the Christian bed & breakfast owner will not have to rent a room to "gay" couples because in his eyes they are not married --- no hard feelings ----- right... And one can still address Christmas cards to John Smith and Harry Jones. And a Christian marriage club will not have to open its door to gay spouses because such is an impossible abomintion.

You're talking about public accommodation laws, not marriage equality. Two different issues.

Correct. And they've been doing it for decades.

That is true, and some also think Jesus was a nice man and the bible is a book of suggestions. But they have such pretty windows and nice woodwork. They must be real christians.
YOUR definition of a real Christian is entirely between YOU and YOUR church and has no bearing on anyone else's definition.

Talk about forcing one's belief on others!

Correct. And they've been doing it for decades.

Equal access to religious marriage has never been a problem. We've always had that. It is the legal form of marriage that we are denied.

You're talking about public accommodation laws, not marriage equality. Two different issues.
EXACTLY! People practicing Sodomy will have to be ACCOMMODATED. So, citizens may believe anything just don't say it publically. And let the behavior be... Sort of sounds exactly like where Lot found himself.

Last edited:

EXACTLY! People practicing Sodomy will have to be ACCOMMODATED. So, citizens may believe anything just don't say it publically. And let the behavior be...

They would be whether we can get legally married or not. Public accommodation laws and marriage are not related. If you don't want to be legally obligated to do business with "the gheys", change the law. I support your efforts. I want to be able to discriminate against you because you're Christian.

Edited to add that the government should not be able to discriminate, however.

Last edited:

EXACTLY! People practicing Sodomy will have to be ACCOMMODATED. So, citizens may believe anything just don't say it publically. And let the behavior be...
You think heterosexuals don't commit sodomy every day in hotel rooms and elsewhere?

You think heterosexuals don't commit sodomy every day in hotel rooms and elsewhere?

Only with really ACCOMMODATING women. ;)

55 years...no one accommodating. :(
Last time I asked my wife she made a comment about hell frezing over, pigs flying and the sun rising in the west.

Forum List

Back