Hillary says that Trump is a danger

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

A day after a failed assassination attempt on Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton said Monday that the former president posed a "danger to our country and the world."

"The press is still not able to cover Trump the way that they should," Clinton told MSNBC's Rachel Maddow. "They careen from one outrage to the next … I don’t understand why it’s so difficult for the press to have a consistent narrative about how dangerous Trump is. You know, the late great journalist Harry Evans, one time said that journalists should, you know, really try to achieve objectivity, and by that, he said, I mean they should cover the object."

"Well, the object in this case is Donald Trump. His demagoguery, his danger to our country and the world. And stick with it."

Comment:
Hillary's grudge against Trump is crazy.
The Democrats are doubling down on their incitement of hate and violence against Trump.
She is actually claiming that the Media is too easy on Trump.
She is acutely delusional.

A day after a failed assassination attempt on Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton said Monday that the former president posed a "danger to our country and the world."

"The press is still not able to cover Trump the way that they should," Clinton told MSNBC's Rachel Maddow. "They careen from one outrage to the next … I don’t understand why it’s so difficult for the press to have a consistent narrative about how dangerous Trump is. You know, the late great journalist Harry Evans, one time said that journalists should, you know, really try to achieve objectivity, and by that, he said, I mean they should cover the object."

"Well, the object in this case is Donald Trump. His demagoguery, his danger to our country and the world. And stick with it."

Comment:
The Democrats are doubling down on their incitement of hate and violence against Trump.
The media is too easy on Trump. You see trump at his presser in California a few days ago? The man couldnt put a coherent thought together, yet this is just trump being trump to the press.

HumanSuit.jpg

Comment:

Always has been.

Comment:
Well to be honest she only said that because it's true.

Odd how these fed-up "Republicans" all seem to be doing what Democrats want them to do.
Will you be the next one?

Will you snap when you realize tRump doesn't give a runny fart about you and yours?

Got that AT all shined up and ready to go?

Forum List

Back