Hillary Should Be Disqualified Because She Vows To Break The Law As President

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually there were laws on the books for prosecuting propagandist claiming that they were news agencies previously. It is simple reinstate truth in media ACT because there are not enough prosecutors to process all the lies in media today. Treasonous acts, sedition and propaganda to incite violence is not covered under the freedom of speech clause.

Oh, I really, really want to hear about this.

Go on....
Go hunt its online. I am not here to do another person's homework for them.
Rodishi is propagandizing is all.

"Sen. Jeff Sessions says Hillary Clinton should be disqualified from the presidency because she’s promising to continue President Barack Obama’s refusal to enforce the nation’s immigration laws.

“Hillary Clinton announced yesterday that if elected President, she will expand President Obama’s illegal amnesty even further,” Sessions said in a July 15 statement"

So a Presidential candidate, who has broken the law, is promising to BREAK THE LAW if elected President, continuing the previous President's practice of breaking the same laws, before taking an oath of office swearing to enforce and uphold all of this nation's laws.

So not only is she promising to BREAK THE LAW, but she is promising to LIE when she takes her oath of office.

Fitting for Hillary, about what should be expected of her...

Hillary Clinton Is Promising to Break the Law, Says Sen. Jeff Sessions - Breitbart
Drumpf has already clearly stated he would order war crimes...you're ok with that.
Not at all, and I am not so brainwashed to the point where I would defend him. Are you willing to defend Hillary vowing to break US law and lie during her oath of office?
Bo?

Just want to make sure everyone can see this:

RodISHI said:

Actually there were laws on the books for prosecuting propagandist claiming that they were news agencies previously. It is simple reinstate truth in media ACT because there are not enough prosecutors to process all the lies in media today. Treasonous acts, sedition and propaganda to incite violence is not covered under the freedom of speech clause.

Rodishi is propagandizing is all.
Jake you prove over and over again your own ignorance but feel free to do so its your life.
In other words, you cannot back up your assertion.
Actually I refuse to waste my time for you or the ilk like you.

Translated: I was talking out of my ass, and rather than provide confirmation of my statements, I 'm going to sit here sucking my impotent thumb and crap my diapers.
Again I refuse to waste my time on your ignorance of the LAW.
You refuse because your talking out of your ass.

If you had something to back you up, you'd make those ridiculing you look silly.

But you can't.

You're left there just sucking your thumb,

Again, funny, I get chastized in another thread for mentioning Hillary once in a thread about Trump...and libs demonstrate it's ok for them to hijack a thread about Hillary with 'Trump'. Standard liberal hypocritical BS....but please continue. :p

Your topic is Hillary. But it's also "breaking the law as President". So I addressed the latter.

"Sen. Jeff Sessions says Hillary Clinton should be disqualified from the presidency because she’s promising to continue President Barack Obama’s refusal to enforce the nation’s immigration laws.

“Hillary Clinton announced yesterday that if elected President, she will expand President Obama’s illegal amnesty even further,” Sessions said in a July 15 statement"

So a Presidential candidate, who has broken the law, is promising to BREAK THE LAW if elected President, continuing the previous Presiden't practice of breaking the same laws, before taking an oath of office swearing to enforce and uphold all of this nation's laws.

So not only is she promising to BREAK THE LAW,but she is promising to LIE when she takes her oath of office.

Hillary Clinton Is Promising to Break the Law, Says Sen. Jeff Sessions - Breitbart

Breitbart? Jeff Sessions is a NaziCon idiot. Funny...

Again, you can't discount facts because you don't like the source. You not liking the source doesn't change that something is a fact.

I discount all NaziCon sources that lie and just make shit up - on purpose.
You live in an alternative universe. Wake up to the damage that his president and Clinton have done.

So a Presidential candidate, who has broken the law, is promising to BREAK THE LAW if elected President, continuing the previous President's practice of breaking the same laws, before taking an oath of office swearing to enforce and uphold all of this nation's laws.

So not only is she promising to BREAK THE LAW, but she is promising to LIE when she takes her oath of office.

Funny, that's what this guy did -- only worse. He vows to shred not just the law but the actual Constitution:

Threats just don't come any bigger than that.

Or should I say "more bigly".

Libel (and slander) laws already exist and apply to false accusations. It's already law on the books.

What they don't do is shut down public discourse just because some orange-colored freak decides it's "a disgrace". That will never be legitimate.

RodISHI said:

Maybe English is not his first language ... :dunno:
Surely you have already heard that old saying ignorance of the law is no excuse for breaking the law? So it is up to each individual to search out for themselves what the law is as ignorance is not an acceptable excuse.

Funny, that's what this guy did -- only worse. He vows to shred not just the law but the actual Constitution:

Libel (and slander) laws already exist and apply to false accusations. What they don't do is shut down public discourse just because some orange-colored freak decides it's "a disgrace". That will never be legitimate.

Evidently you don't know history very well.

RodISHI said:

Surely you have already heard that old saying ignorance of the law is no excuse for breaking the law? So it is up to each individual to search out for themselves what the law is as ignorance is not an acceptable excuse.
So you should have no problem citing that law.

Instead, you sit there in you poop filled diapers crying WAAAA!

RodISHI said:

So you should have no problem citing that law.

Instead, you sit there in you poop filled diapers sayig WAAAA!
Your the one whining here.

isnt throwing furniture at your husband illegal? especially with the intent to break his nose?

Libel (and slander) laws already exist and apply to false accusations. What they don't do is shut down public discourse just because some orange-colored freak decides it's "a disgrace". That will never be legitimate.

Which is it?

Law? Or history?

You say you know both so it shouldn't be difficult for you to enlighten us.

Right?

Presidents break laws all the time and nobody gives a shit.

Which is it?

Law? Or history?

You say you know both so it shouldn't be difficult for you to enlighten us.

Right?

I already shined the light in the right direction for you. It is up to you to look down that path if you want the resources.

13726773_1076664762404379_1725285415576896179_n.jpg

Wow keep the system the same.....just like the rest of hitlerys platform......same shit.....

Hillary Should Be Disqualified Because She Vows To Break The Law As President

Just like Obama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back