Hillary thread ... no more Trump Trump Trump

HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON DOES NOT HAVE THE STRENGTH OR STAMINA OR FAVORABILITY TO WIN THE GENERAL ELECTION

CY9-2KKUMAILcfa.png

hillary rodham clinton would be a 3rd term of barack hussein obama. hillary would be a 3rd term of obama.

HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON IS RUNNING AROUND WITH HER HAIR ON FIRE BECAUSE SHE KNOWS TRUMP WILL WHUP HER ASS IN THE ELECTION!

Trump's gonna whup her ass in the election.

HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON IS RUNNING AROUND WITH HER HAIR ON FIRE BECAUSE SHE KNOWS TRUMP WILL WHUP HER ASS IN THE ELECTION!

Trump's gonna whup her ass in the election.

I am laughing. What do you offer besides massive austerity and butt licking of the top 5% of this country at the cost of the rest of the country???

You're the one that is on fire.

I think the San Bernardino October Surprise coupled with strategically overblown ISIS fear management should vault Trump to the presidency, where he will do like Bush: talk tough > fuck up the economy > make the Middle East more unstable > double the debt of his democratic predecessor

... . as FOX distracts the lemmings with the same old concoction of fear and messianic nationalism.
Well if Trump becomes president, within six months he will quit. He would actually have to pay attention to briefings, sign a shitload of documents, I don't see him becoming briefed on very many secret issues, because of his various tweets, and I don't think he can keep secrets that do not involve himself. He would be expected to learn customs and courtesies, rank and a ton of things he does not have patience for. This job would require him to learn and I think that is out of the question, Trump lost all his money when he was younger with bad investments and gambling problems, he was always saved by his father, then inherited it all, by then he was smart enough to hire smarter people to do his investments, becoming president he won't have that luxury of his dad or investors. I do not like Hilary either. I hate all the candidates, so this is what we have gotten ourselves into.

HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON IS THE MOST UNELECTABLE POLITICIAN I'VE SEEN IN MY LIFETIME.

UNELECTABLE!

Forum List

Back