Hillary wants free abortions

Hillary Clinton: "I Think We Should Do Everything We Can" to Promote Free Abortions | LifeNews.com

That's right, Hillary wants to further divide Americans by making all tax payers pay for all abortions all the time.

Not only that, she wants all restrictions on abortions removed, including late term abortions.
What was her exact quote? That they should be rare and safe?

No, but that's bullshit on both counts......they want no.inspections and as many as possible
Democrats don't give a fuck about the safety of the mother nor the cleanliness ofmthenfaciloty as long as the baby parts are safe and clean so they can be sold for profit...

Hillary Clinton: "I Think We Should Do Everything We Can" to Promote Free Abortions | LifeNews.com

That's right, Hillary wants to further divide Americans by making all tax payers pay for all abortions all the time.

Not only that, she wants all restrictions on abortions removed, including late term abortions.

No, but that's bullshit on both counts......they want no.inspections and as many as possible
Democrats don't give a fuck about the safety of the mother nor the cleanliness ofmthenfaciloty as long as the baby parts are safe and clean so they can be sold for profit...
That's been proven to be a lie. That makes you a lyin' bitch.

Here it is:

I think abortion should remain legal, but it needs to be safe and rare. And I have spent many years now, as a private citizen, as first lady, and now as senator, trying to make it rare, trying to create the conditions where women had other choices.

I have supported adoption, foster care. I helped to create the campaign against teenage pregnancy, which fulfilled our original goal 10 years ago of reducing teenage pregnancies by about a third. And I am committed to do even more.

Hillary Clinton on Abortion

And the GOP position?

Die bitches, screaming in agony. I hope the pain lasts a loooooooooooooooong time!
The GOP position is of human rights....
As long as they get to decide who's human.

image.jpeg

That's been proven to be a lie. That makes you a lyin' bitch.
Every democrat deserves a Lamborghini, right?

You stupid fucking baby killer....

Here it is:

I think abortion should remain legal, but it needs to be safe and rare. And I have spent many years now, as a private citizen, as first lady, and now as senator, trying to make it rare, trying to create the conditions where women had other choices.

I have supported adoption, foster care. I helped to create the campaign against teenage pregnancy, which fulfilled our original goal 10 years ago of reducing teenage pregnancies by about a third. And I am committed to do even more.

And the GOP position?

Die bitches, screaming in agony. I hope the pain lasts a loooooooooooooooong time!
The GOP position is of human rights....
As long as they get to decide who's human.
Baby's are human...right?

WTF is it with democrats and free shit...it almost seems like buying votes....oh wait

Don't forget the free college.

I think they are going to kill as many children as they can in order to help pay for free college for those who somehow escape the womb unharmed.

The plan for those who escape the womb is to throw them into a public education system that will make them ill equipped to enter a college.

But if all else fails, those children dodging the liberal gauntlet will be provided a free education, only a community college, of course, nothing that would let them earn a decent wage.
Thank you sir. May I please have some more?

Here it is:

And the GOP position?

"I think abortion should remain legal, but it needs to be safe and rare. And I have spent many years now, as a private citizen, as first lady, and now as senator, trying to make it rare, trying to create the conditions where women had other choices.

I have supported adoption, foster care. I helped to create the campaign against teenage pregnancy, which fulfilled our original goal 10 years ago of reducing teenage pregnancies by about a third. And I am committed to do even more"
She must be a secret Republican then...isn't that their platform as well?

I heard her give that speech. Coulter is more like Sanger than Clinton.

Forum List

Back