Hillary: We have got to do something about gun violence in America

Stop it? Probably not

We are a second amendment nation. We have 300 million guns ready for you to resolve any grievance or conflict you may have. We are also a nation raised in a gun culture. Cowboys shooting it out in the street. Gangsters spraying machine guns.

Pissed at your boss? Heres a gun
Had it with your wife? Heres a gun
Guy cut you off in traffic? Heres a gun
Want to kill a bunch of first graders? Heres an AR-15

We need to admit that we prefer being an armed society than a safe society. People getting killed is a price we willingly pay
Gee, I've been pissed at my boss and I own a gun. I never shot him.
I've had it with my wife and I own a gun. I've never shot her.
I've had guys cut me off in traffic and I own a gun. I've never shot one.
I have no desire to kill anyone. And I own an AR15.
It's not the gun, idiot. It's the idiot.

Very true

The challenge is how do we keep the guns away from the idiots?
We can start with keeping them away from criminals....background checks
We can keep them out of the hands of crazies....background checks
We can keep them out of the hands of wife beaters...background checks

But we cant have effective licensing or background checks because the gun nuts insist on.......except for gun shows, except for private sales

We have background checks idiot. They don't work.

Especially when they don't apply to private sales or gun shows

I love it when gun nuts insist on exceptions and loopholes to the laws and then use those exceptions as proof that the laws don't work
Background checks apply to gun shows, Nutwinger. Really.
And how do you propose to stop private sales between two criminals?

Easy

If I find Rabbi has sold a gun to a criminal who should not have a weapon, I send Rabbi to jail

Stop it? Probably not

We are a second amendment nation. We have 300 million guns ready for you to resolve any grievance or conflict you may have. We are also a nation raised in a gun culture. Cowboys shooting it out in the street. Gangsters spraying machine guns.

We need to admit that we prefer being an armed society than a safe society. People getting killed is a price we willingly pay

Very true

But we cant have effective licensing or background checks because the gun nuts insist on.......except for gun shows, except for private sales

I love it when gun nuts insist on exceptions and loopholes to the laws and then use those exceptions as proof that the laws don't work

You stupid stupid person. Gun shows do background checks, all of them. You haven't a clue as to what you are saying. Go play in the street idiot.

Go play in the street idiot.

He does.

Or do you think that much brain damage is natural?

Very true

Easy

If I find Rabbi has sold a gun to a criminal who should not have a weapon, I send Rabbi to jail
How do you prove Rabbi knew the guy was a criminal? How do you prove Rabbi sold the gun to begin with?
See, with 1 minute's worth of thought you could have eliminated this post as stupid. This is your probloem.

Stop it? Probably not

Very true

You stupid stupid person. Gun shows do background checks, all of them. You haven't a clue as to what you are saying. Go play in the street idiot.

Gun show loophole - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Very true

Easy

How do you prove Rabbi knew the guy was a criminal? How do you prove Rabbi sold the gun to begin with?
See, with 1 minute's worth of thought you could have eliminated this post as stupid. This is your probloem.

Sounds like a good argument for background checks for all sales.

Very true

Easy

Not my problem Rabbi

It is your gun....you sell to a criminal ...you go to jail

Very true

Easy

It wouldn't save the life of the person he shot, would it dumb fuck?

Universal Background checks! Assault Weapons bans! Waiting periods!
Never mind none of them would have prevented this. In fact nothing would have prevented this. But libs dont let reality stand in the way of their fantasies.
We need universal background checks, waiting periods, and gun buy backs.
How would any of these prevented this crime?
See, the problem you lunatic gun nuts have with incidents like this is cherrypicking individual incidents. When countries do the 3 things I've listed, homicide is reduced, but violence never goes away, that's impossible, however, the facts don't lie.

And those countries that you praise…in Europe in particular…murdered 12 million unarmed citizens. Those numbers when added to their gun murder total far exceed anything in the United States. Which is why we have the 2nd Amendment.
Hahahaha what the fuck? Europe is not one particular county, are you attempting to imply the actions of nazi Germany are representative of the modern countries in Europe?

You obviously don't realize that the countries of Europe handed over their citizens to the Germans, and they were sent to the death camps…right…it wasn't just German Jews, gays, christians and gypsies who were murdered…right?

Very true

Gun show loophole - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Did you read that article you posted you stupid fuck? No you didn't.

Gun shows do background checks moron, your link doesn't say differently.

Now, go play in the street like I told you.

“We have got to do something about gun violence in America,” Clinton said to the media Wednesday at a press conference in Moneta, Va. “I will take it on. There are many people who face it and know it, but then turn away because it’s hard. It’s a very political, difficult issue in America, but I believe we are smart enough, we are compassionate enough, to figure out how to balance the legitimate Second Amendment rights with preventive measures and control measures so that whatever motivated this murderer, who eventually took his own life, we will not see more deaths — needless, senseless deaths.
Obama, Hillary Clinton Speak Out on Gun Violence After Virginia TV Shootings
Good to see Hillary isn't above using the blood of innocents to push her mindless agenda.

Tell us: what "preventive measures" would have stopped this crime?
Surely, you're smart enough and compassionate enough, to figure it out. Right?

Stop it? Probably not

We are a safe society…..as long as you stay away from democrat controlled urban centers. Also, our gun murder rate is going down, not up since more people own guns and carry them for self defense…..as usual, you are wrong, again. You are a dumb person.

Lets face it....we cherish our guns more than we cherish our safety

With 300 million guns out there, there is not much we can do. We love our guns and have grown up looking at guns as a solution to our problems. Our heroes all used guns to shoot up the bad guys and save the day. We have our gun fantasies about facing down a bad guy and blowing him away

So, in order to maintain our fantasies we are willing to put up with 30,000 gun deaths a year. We are willing to have a murder rate four or five times that of other industrialized countries. We are willing to watch a news reporter assasinated on live TV, watch as a racist slaughters nine people praying.....shit, we even did nothing when twenty first graders were slaughtered

This is America and this is the life we have chosen

Guns in the hands of law abiding people stop violent criminals, on average, 2 million times a year….so yes, we value our safety which why we use guns for protection. And those nations you praise, were less violent to begin with long before they gave up their right to self defense, in fact, Britain is 2 times as violent as the U.S., and now the other countries in Europe are importing violent people to commit the gun crimes Europeans don't do……..see Charlie Hebdo, the shootings in Denmark, Sweden, and the recent one on the train…..

Those children who were murdered were in a gun free zone, legally mandated by people like you….so the entire building was defenseless when the killer chose it. Had a staff member been armed, the guy would have committed suicide at the first sign of resistance, how d we know? Because as soon as he heard the police sirens, about 5 minutes into his killing, he killed himself.

With 300 million guns out there, there is not much we can do. We love our guns and have grown up looking at guns as a solution to our problems. Our heroes all used guns to shoot up the bad guys and save the day. We have our gun fantasies about facing down a bad guy and blowing him away

So, in order to maintain our fantasies we are willing to put up with 30,000 gun deaths a year. We are willing to have a murder rate four or five times that of other industrialized countries. We are willing to watch a news reporter assasinated on live TV, watch as a racist slaughters nine people praying.....shit, we even did nothing when twenty first graders were slaughtered

Guns in the hands of law abiding people stop violent criminals, on average, 2 million times a year….so yes, we value our safety which why we use guns for protection. And those nations you praise, were less violent to begin with long before they gave up their right to self defense, in fact, Britain is 2 times as violent as the U.S., and now the other countries in Europe are importing violent people to commit the gun crimes Europeans don't do……..see Charlie Hebdo, the shootings in Denmark, Sweden, and the recent one on the train…..

Those children who were murdered were in a gun free zone, legally mandated by people like you….so the entire building was defenseless when the killer chose it. Had a staff member been armed, the guy would have committed suicide at the first sign of resistance, how d we know? Because as soon as he heard the police sirens, about 5 minutes into his killing, he killed himself.

2 milion isn't mathematically possible based on crime rates and gun ownership. Give it up already.

Yes, Comrade Big Guy, we want guns because we don't care about being safe. Thank you for that significant contribution to the discussion

30,000 gun deaths a year is not keeping us safe

The rest of the civilized world shudders at our murder rate, massacres and assasinations

We just lookat the numbers and smirk

Liar…….there are only 8,454 gun murders, 505 accidental gun deaths, and the rest are suicides….you assholes have to add suicides into the mix just to get your number up.

Of course, half the suicides in the country happened without guns….so if we didn't have guns those people would simply use the same method as the other half….

And countries, Japan, China, South Korea, with almost 0 civilian gun ownership have 2 times the rate of suicide as we do……

The number one method of suicide around the world…hanging….

Don't worry, I shudder to think that the most civilized countries in the world rounded up and murdered 12 million innocent men, women, and children in death camps….and they were disarmed.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

2 milion isn't mathematically possible based on crime rates and gun ownership. Give it up already.

That is the average of the studies brain, you can lie about the numbers all you want. I posted the studies, anyone interested can see the actual numbers…and those are actual gun studies, they didn't pull the numbers out of their asses….

Yes, Comrade Big Guy, we want guns because we don't care about being safe. Thank you for that significant contribution to the discussion

30,000 gun deaths a year is not keeping us safe

The rest of the civilized world shudders at our murder rate, massacres and assasinations

We just lookat the numbers and smirk

Liar…….there are only 8,454 gun murders, 505 accidental gun deaths, and the rest are suicides….you assholes have to add suicides into the mix just to get your number up.

Of course, half the suicides in the country happened without guns….so if we didn't have guns those people would simply use the same method as the other half….

And countries, Japan, China, South Korea, with almost 0 civilian gun ownership have 2 times the rate of suicide as we do……

The number one method of suicide around the world…hanging….

Don't worry, I shudder to think that the most civilized countries in the world rounded up and murdered 12 million innocent men, women, and children in death camps….and they were disarmed.

And only a little over 200 criminals shot and killed. Sounds more anti people than anti crime.

That is the average of the studies brain, you can lie about the numbers all you want. I posted the studies, anyone interested can see the actual numbers…and those are actual gun studies, they didn't pull the numbers out of their asses….

Your biggest study you can't prove exists. Next biggest wasnt national. And you leave off any without crazy numbers like the 108k for the ncvs.

Show how 2 million is mathematically possible.

Universal Background checks! Assault Weapons bans! Waiting periods!
Never mind none of them would have prevented this. In fact nothing would have prevented this. But libs dont let reality stand in the way of their fantasies.
We need universal background checks, waiting periods, and gun buy backs.
How would any of these prevented this crime?
See, the problem you lunatic gun nuts have with incidents like this is cherrypicking individual incidents. When countries do the 3 things I've listed, homicide is reduced, but violence never goes away, that's impossible, however, the facts don't lie.

switzerland has mandatory gun ownership laws (for eligible people).Look at their murder rate.....spin that.

Switzerland has a large number of guns....they strictly control the distribution of bullets
I would gladly adopt Switzerlands gun laws

wrong….bullets are easily acquired in Switzerland, that is a myth you guys bought into to hide the truth about guns and Switzerland……..

You really want fully automatic rifles in every home in this country mandated by law……what a dipshit.

Is Brain lying to you again?

Is Brain lying to you again?

You just hate facts.

Forum List

Back