Hillary's doctor says she has "NON CONTAGIOUS BACTERIAL PNEUMONIA"...it does not exist

the doctors on one of the news stations said based on both candidates medical reports given, Hillary is slightly healthier than Trump.

Trump has high-blood pressure and high cholesterol and is taking a prescription drug to control it, and the drug is working....but he had the condition before taking the drugs or they would not be prescribed.

the doctors on one of the news stations said based on both candidates medical reports given, Hillary is slightly healthier than Trump.

Trump has high-blood pressure and high cholesterol and is taking a prescription drug to control it, and the drug is working....but he had the condition before taking the drugs or they would not be prescribed.

really? can you name the specific medication?

Oops. It does NOT exist.

They need a different story.

Another lie...

Dr. Wolf: No Such Thing As 'Non-Contagious Bacterial Pneumonia'

Idiot. It must be true that the majority of Trump supporters are uneducated....and not too bright. They put their ass out there without researching first, and don't care if they appear idiotic.

I suppose the chain-e-mails among Republicans are flying around like crazy....and then when they find out they were duped....they act like nothing happened....after they made asses of themselves.

Bacterial pneumonia is a respiratory infection caused by bacterial agents. It has serious symptoms. Is bacterial pneumonia contagious? How to treat it?
The infection of lungs that is caused by bacterial pathogens is usually referred to as bacterial pneumonia. Individuals who suffer from this condition usually complain of significant discomfort in the throat, fever, persistent cough and pain in the chest in addition to copious mucus production and shortness of breath. It is imperative to mention that some patients may not experience all the symptoms of bacterial pneumonia listed above; which is why clinical signs and radiological investigation is very important.

Is Bacterial Pneumonia Contagious?
It is hard to say with precision regarding the contagious nature of bacterial pneumonia. It is safe to assume that the risk is variable depending on the type of bacteria.

Most bacterial pneumonias are not highly contagious
Bacterial Pneumonia | MD-Health.com
You call people idiots then back up what they just said? LOL

"Is Bacterial Pneumonia Contagious?
It is hard to say with precision regarding the contagious nature of bacterial pneumonia. It is safe to assume that the risk is variable depending on the type of bacteria."

Variable risk to exposure does NOT mean it's non-contagious.

just heard the doc say he was taking a Statin, that was NOW working.... that this was the 3rd Statin they tried on him, and the other 2 did not work but this 3rd one is working

just heard the doc say he was taking a Statin, that was NOW working.... that this was the 3rd Statin they tried on him, and the other 2 did not work but this 3rd one is working

oh

It's a statin, the newscast reported.

Oops. It does NOT exist.

They need a different story.

Another lie...

Dr. Wolf: No Such Thing As 'Non-Contagious Bacterial Pneumonia'

Idiot. It must be true that the majority of Trump supporters are uneducated....and not too bright. They put their ass out there without researching first, and don't care if they appear idiotic.

I suppose the chain-e-mails among Republicans are flying around like crazy....and then when they find out they were duped....they act like nothing happened....after they made asses of themselves.

Bacterial pneumonia is a respiratory infection caused by bacterial agents. It has serious symptoms. Is bacterial pneumonia contagious? How to treat it?
The infection of lungs that is caused by bacterial pathogens is usually referred to as bacterial pneumonia. Individuals who suffer from this condition usually complain of significant discomfort in the throat, fever, persistent cough and pain in the chest in addition to copious mucus production and shortness of breath. It is imperative to mention that some patients may not experience all the symptoms of bacterial pneumonia listed above; which is why clinical signs and radiological investigation is very important.

Is Bacterial Pneumonia Contagious?
It is hard to say with precision regarding the contagious nature of bacterial pneumonia. It is safe to assume that the risk is variable depending on the type of bacteria.

Most bacterial pneumonias are not highly contagious
Bacterial Pneumonia | MD-Health.com
You call people idiots then back up what they just said? LOL

"Is Bacterial Pneumonia Contagious?
It is hard to say with precision regarding the contagious nature of bacterial pneumonia. It is safe to assume that the risk is variable depending on the type of bacteria."

Variable risk to exposure does NOT mean it's non-contagious.
And it does not mean that it is, doctor.
icon_rolleyes.gif

oh
oh? that's it? no more information than that? I've been enjoying reading all of your knowledge on this kind of stuff and your responses and for this you simply say 'oh'? Bwhaaaah.....I was hoping for more info! :(

There are just some conditions that Hillary has where there are no medications that will help.

K0kQbMV.gif

She should have gone to the hospital.

A 68 year old is diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday and passes out on Sunday and she does not go to the hospital?

Huh?

Obviously she is having seizures. They know what it is, th just will not come clean. They want her corpse elected if possible.

She may or may not have pneumonia, but she definitely has a neurological impairment giving her seizures.

Good thing she isn't contagious, because she is coughing up pneumonia bacteria every time she coughs.

what neurologic impairment does she have that gives her
"seizures"--------"seizures" in the field of neurology ---is a word used NOW---in modern times----specifically for EPILEPTIC SEIZURES---that is events which arise in the brain because of aberrations in NEURONS------in the distant past like the Victorian age-------it was used for lots of sudden events. I do not believe-----based on revealed evidence --that she has epileptic seizures-----nor do I believe that she has Parkinson's disease
I've seen plenty of seizures, petit and grand mal. Probably you have too. That wasn't a seizure, not Sunday and not any time before.

Not any time before? How do you know that when Bill Clinton referred to the more than 2 times she passed out that it was not a seizure?

Why didn't the SS take her to the hospital as they are trained?
Not any of the times we've seen on video, is what I meant. God only knows what Bill is rambling about. That actually worries me a bit, though--IS there something going on we don't know about? But it's not the dumb shit these stooges are using as evidence.
They didn't take her to the hospital because the old bitch came to quickly and told them she was fine, told them to get her doctor on the phone, and then told them she'd fire the lot of 'em if they went to the ER. THAT'S why.

Prove it or pound sand Ma.
Doctor's report? Common sense? Even the doctors on Fox agreeing pneumonia explains it all. You are the one who needs to prove your claims. They're not true.

"seizures"--------"seizures" in the field of neurology ---is a word used NOW---in modern times----specifically for EPILEPTIC SEIZURES---that is events which arise in the brain because of aberrations in NEURONS------in the distant past like the Victorian age-------it was used for lots of sudden events. I do not believe-----based on revealed evidence --that she has epileptic seizures-----nor do I believe that she has Parkinson's disease
I've seen plenty of seizures, petit and grand mal. Probably you have too. That wasn't a seizure, not Sunday and not any time before.

Not any time before? How do you know that when Bill Clinton referred to the more than 2 times she passed out that it was not a seizure?

Not any of the times we've seen on video, is what I meant. God only knows what Bill is rambling about. That actually worries me a bit, though--IS there something going on we don't know about? But it's not the dumb shit these stooges are using as evidence.
They didn't take her to the hospital because the old bitch came to quickly and told them she was fine, told them to get her doctor on the phone, and then told them she'd fire the lot of 'em if they went to the ER. THAT'S why.

Doctor's report? Common sense? Even the doctors on Fox agreeing pneumonia explains it all. You are the one who needs to prove your claims. They're not true.

What about the multiple times in the past that she passed out......ACCORDING TO BILL? Were those also pneumonia?

Last edited:

Ahh, there t is....You believe it is true because Hillary's people say it is.
Allow me to help you here Granny...a major failing of the (a.k.a. people like you) is that you think EVERYONE is as dishonest and as lacking of integrity as you are. Now certainly anyone with ANY integrity at all would NEVER support Hillary Clinton. As to Fox, you have some serious intellectual deficiencies as shown by this comment. "Fox" is simply a "buzz word" that makes you feel better about you because in your fragmented little mind it is simply unacceptable to you tat anyone is able to think for themselves...again that is a trait common among you folks.

Why am I voting for Trump? Because there is nobody else to vote for. Hillary is a proven Sociopath, she is someone dripping with the blood from everyone she has killed with her ineptitude. She is the most corrupt candidate for President in the history of tis Nation.

Ahh, there t is....You believe it is true because Hillary's people say it is.
Allow me to help you here Granny...a major failing of the (a.k.a. people like you) is that you think EVERYONE is as dishonest and as lacking of integrity as you are. Now certainly anyone with ANY integrity at all would NEVER support Hillary Clinton. As to Fox, you have some serious intellectual deficiencies as shown by this comment. "Fox" is simply a "buzz word" that makes you feel better about you because in your fragmented little mind it is simply unacceptable to you tat anyone is able to think for themselves...again that is a trait common among you folks.

Why am I voting for Trump? Because there is nobody else to vote for. Hillary is a proven Sociopath, she is someone dripping with the blood from everyone she has killed with her ineptitude. She is the most corrupt candidate for President in the history of tis Nation.
I don't need to stoop to ad homs on this one. Hillary's doctor and personal experience allow me to conclude that her passing out episode on Sunday was due to pneumonia. I have not seen other passing out episodes or seizures during this campaign and neither have you. Because they aren't happening. I always think for myself, but that does not include creative fiction writing.

Forum List

Back