Hillary's doctor says she has "NON CONTAGIOUS BACTERIAL PNEUMONIA"...it does not exist

I've seen plenty of seizures, petit and grand mal. Probably you have too. That wasn't a seizure, not Sunday and not any time before.

Not any time before? How do you know that when Bill Clinton referred to the more than 2 times she passed out that it was not a seizure?

Why didn't the SS take her to the hospital as they are trained?
Not any of the times we've seen on video, is what I meant. God only knows what Bill is rambling about. That actually worries me a bit, though--IS there something going on we don't know about? But it's not the dumb shit these stooges are using as evidence.
They didn't take her to the hospital because the old bitch came to quickly and told them she was fine, told them to get her doctor on the phone, and then told them she'd fire the lot of 'em if they went to the ER. THAT'S why.

Prove it or pound sand Ma.
Doctor's report? Common sense? Even the doctors on Fox agreeing pneumonia explains it all. You are the one who needs to prove your claims. They're not true.

What about the multiple times in the past that she passed out......ACCORDING TO BILL? Were those also pneumonia?
Yeah, that was puzzling. Dunno. Bill's trying to be crafty, but it's obvious he's senile. He was trying to cover the time she passed out and got the Concussion and Resulting Blood Clot that has everyone convinced she's got brain damage. If there were times other than that, hmmmm....maybe someone should investigate. But do you think that will really happen? Maybe someone could hack into her hospital records/history and physical from that admission. Only way you'll ever know.

I've seen plenty of seizures, petit and grand mal. Probably you have too. That wasn't a seizure, not Sunday and not any time before.

Not any time before? How do you know that when Bill Clinton referred to the more than 2 times she passed out that it was not a seizure?

Not any of the times we've seen on video, is what I meant. God only knows what Bill is rambling about. That actually worries me a bit, though--IS there something going on we don't know about? But it's not the dumb shit these stooges are using as evidence.
They didn't take her to the hospital because the old bitch came to quickly and told them she was fine, told them to get her doctor on the phone, and then told them she'd fire the lot of 'em if they went to the ER. THAT'S why.

Doctor's report? Common sense? Even the doctors on Fox agreeing pneumonia explains it all. You are the one who needs to prove your claims. They're not true.

What about the multiple times in the past that she passed out......ACCORDING TO BILL? Were those also pneumonia?
And he didn't say "multiple." I heard his rambling on about that.

Ahh, there t is....You believe it is true because Hillary's people say it is.
Allow me to help you here Granny...a major failing of the (a.k.a. people like you) is that you think EVERYONE is as dishonest and as lacking of integrity as you are. Now certainly anyone with ANY integrity at all would NEVER support Hillary Clinton. As to Fox, you have some serious intellectual deficiencies as shown by this comment. "Fox" is simply a "buzz word" that makes you feel better about you because in your fragmented little mind it is simply unacceptable to you tat anyone is able to think for themselves...again that is a trait common among you folks.

Why am I voting for Trump? Because there is nobody else to vote for. Hillary is a proven Sociopath, she is someone dripping with the blood from everyone she has killed with her ineptitude. She is the most corrupt candidate for President in the history of tis Nation.
I don't need to stoop to ad homs on this one. Hillary's doctor and personal experience allow me to conclude that her passing out episode on Sunday was due to pneumonia. I have not seen other passing out episodes or seizures during this campaign and neither have you. Because they aren't happening. I always think for myself, but that does not include creative fiction writing.

Meaning you've got your own narrative and truth be damned.
Got it.

Yeah, that was puzzling. Dunno. Bill's trying to be crafty, but it's obvious he's senile. He was trying to cover the time she passed out and got the Concussion and Resulting Blood Clot that has everyone convinced she's got brain damage. If there were times other than that, hmmmm....maybe someone should investigate. But do you think that will really happen? Maybe someone could hack into her hospital records/history and physical from that admission. Only way you'll ever know.

So in YOUR world "frequently" means once, got it.

“Frequently — well not frequently, rarely, on more than one occasion, over the last many, many years, the same sort of thing’s happened to her when she got severely dehydrated,
I didn't say once. He did not say "multiple" and he corrected "frequently" to "on more than one occasion," "rarely." But as I already told you once, yeah, we KNEW she fainted at least one other time--it's on the news every day. I wonder, too, if there have been a lot of others we don't know about, but .... we could wonder equally screwy stuff about Trump that we don't know...probably because IT ISN'T TRUE.

“Frequently — well not frequently, rarely, on more than one occasion, over the last many, many years, the same sort of thing’s happened to her when she got severely dehydrated,
I didn't say once. He did not say "multiple" and he corrected "frequently" to "on more than one occasion," "rarely." But as I already told you once, yeah, we KNEW she fainted at least one other time--it's on the news every day. I wonder, too, if there have been a lot of others we don't know about, but .... we could wonder equally screwy stuff about Trump that we don't know...probably because IT ISN'T TRUE.

There is no lie you will not believe when it comes to the Hildabitch.

And he didn't say "multiple." I heard his rambling on about that.
So, what is the difference between "multiple" and "frequent?"

So, why do you believe that she has pneumonia? It's the first time they've been truthful, if that is indeed what she has. They had to think of something fast and came up with a safe disease that doesn't include her brain or lack there of...

Oops. It does NOT exist.

They need a different story.

Another lie...

Dr. Wolf: No Such Thing As 'Non-Contagious Bacterial Pneumonia'

Idiot. It must be true that the majority of Trump supporters are uneducated....and not too bright. They put their ass out there without researching first, and don't care if they appear idiotic.

I suppose the chain-e-mails among Republicans are flying around like crazy....and then when they find out they were duped....they act like nothing happened....after they made asses of themselves.

Bacterial pneumonia is a respiratory infection caused by bacterial agents. It has serious symptoms. Is bacterial pneumonia contagious? How to treat it?
The infection of lungs that is caused by bacterial pathogens is usually referred to as bacterial pneumonia. Individuals who suffer from this condition usually complain of significant discomfort in the throat, fever, persistent cough and pain in the chest in addition to copious mucus production and shortness of breath. It is imperative to mention that some patients may not experience all the symptoms of bacterial pneumonia listed above; which is why clinical signs and radiological investigation is very important.

Is Bacterial Pneumonia Contagious?
It is hard to say with precision regarding the contagious nature of bacterial pneumonia. It is safe to assume that the risk is variable depending on the type of bacteria.

Most bacterial pneumonias are not highly contagious
Bacterial Pneumonia | MD-Health.com
You call people idiots then back up what they just said? LOL

"Is Bacterial Pneumonia Contagious?
It is hard to say with precision regarding the contagious nature of bacterial pneumonia. It is safe to assume that the risk is variable depending on the type of bacteria."

Variable risk to exposure does NOT mean it's non-contagious.

Idiot...you need a picture? It says "Most bacterial pneumonias are not highly contagious"....what part did you not understand, genius?

Oops. It does NOT exist.

They need a different story.

Another lie...

Dr. Wolf: No Such Thing As 'Non-Contagious Bacterial Pneumonia'

Idiot. It must be true that the majority of Trump supporters are uneducated....and not too bright. They put their ass out there without researching first, and don't care if they appear idiotic.

I suppose the chain-e-mails among Republicans are flying around like crazy....and then when they find out they were duped....they act like nothing happened....after they made asses of themselves.

Bacterial pneumonia is a respiratory infection caused by bacterial agents. It has serious symptoms. Is bacterial pneumonia contagious? How to treat it?
The infection of lungs that is caused by bacterial pathogens is usually referred to as bacterial pneumonia. Individuals who suffer from this condition usually complain of significant discomfort in the throat, fever, persistent cough and pain in the chest in addition to copious mucus production and shortness of breath. It is imperative to mention that some patients may not experience all the symptoms of bacterial pneumonia listed above; which is why clinical signs and radiological investigation is very important.

Is Bacterial Pneumonia Contagious?
It is hard to say with precision regarding the contagious nature of bacterial pneumonia. It is safe to assume that the risk is variable depending on the type of bacteria.

Most bacterial pneumonias are not highly contagious
Bacterial Pneumonia | MD-Health.com
You call people idiots then back up what they just said? LOL

"Is Bacterial Pneumonia Contagious?
It is hard to say with precision regarding the contagious nature of bacterial pneumonia. It is safe to assume that the risk is variable depending on the type of bacteria."

Variable risk to exposure does NOT mean it's non-contagious.

Idiot...you need a picture? It says "Most bacterial pneumonias are not highly contagious"....what part did you not understand, genius?
The part where she got non-contagious pneumonia from her office staff.

Forum List

Back