Hillary's doctor says she has "NON CONTAGIOUS BACTERIAL PNEUMONIA"...it does not exist

"She continues to remain healthy and fit to serve as President of the United
States."

She is not president of the United States....her doctor is delusional

"She continues to remain healthy and fit to serve as President of the United
States."

She is not president of the United States....her doctor is delusional

What else is her Dr going to say? You think she wants to go home and shoot herself in the back of the head?

Oops. It does NOT exist.

They need a different story.

Another lie...

Dr. Wolf: No Such Thing As 'Non-Contagious Bacterial Pneumonia'

More lying from the Crooked Hillary campaign. We have come to expect lies to come out of Crooked Hillary.

These lies were created to give the Gruberidiots something to hang on to.

It is like Obama' fake birth certificate that was created on a modern computer with modern software. It was bogus but the stupid Moon Bats have something to point to.

Filthy Democrat dishonesty.

Crooked Hillary is sick....sick I say.... Even Rudy the great said it you can see for yourself...
It's all on the Internet....So it must be true....

No one
No one is as healthy as I am...
Or is mentally fit as I am....
I will be the best President ever and the healthiest....
And I have a Doctor's note to prove it......

Hheh he hhe h ehhehh h eh eheh

Trump weird.jpg

Oops. It does NOT exist.

Another lie...

Gee, what a surprise, the Right are lying about Clinton again.

What's the lie? Be specific.

Argue with the ICD-10-CM/PCS DATABASE.

What is the code for "NON-CONTAGIOUS BACTERIA PNEUMONIA"? If you went to an Obamacare doctor, and he diagnosed you with it, what would he code into your paperwork?

The Web's Free 2016/17 ICD-10-CM/PCS Medical Coding Reference

There is the database. Do your research and tell us the code.
Once bacterial pneumonia is treated with antibiotics it is non-contagious. You should know better than to parrot the lies of your MessiahRushie.

Search : non-contagious bacterial pneumonia

Your search for non-contagious bacterial pneumonia returned 300+ results across 3 medical coding data sets.

Last edited:
Oops. It does NOT exist.

Another lie...

What's the code for "NON CONTAGIOUS BACTERIAL PNEUMONIA"? What would your Obamacare doctor put on your paperwork. I linked the Obamacare standard for coding diseases.

Prove the right is lying.
Just the fact that it comes from the Right is sufficient proof it is a lie.

Your search for non-contagious bacterial pneumonia returned 300+ results across 3 medical coding data sets.

Last edited:
Oops. It does NOT exist.

Another lie...

What's the code for "NON CONTAGIOUS BACTERIAL PNEUMONIA"? What would your Obamacare doctor put on your paperwork. I linked the Obamacare standard for coding diseases.

I know. Fox News said the DOW finished today at 18, 212.48. That's a lie....right?

Oops. It does NOT exist.

Another lie...

Dr. Wof--LOL good one, and btw nice try--LOL

Healthline says bacterial pneumonia exits.

Bacterial Pneumonia

ufonotcomingback.jpg

try again...

"NON CONTAGIOUS BACTERIAL PNEUMONIA"

I am merely quoting the doctor.

What do you get?
And I'm merely quoting YOUR source:

Oops. It does NOT exist.

Another lie...

I know. Fox News said the DOW finished today at 18, 212.48. That's a lie....right?
So you are admitting FOX is lying when they say they are "fair and balanced."

LOL everyone knows that disease are not always contagious and requires what phase they are in to be defined as "contagious". Sorry Republican shit-pipe suckers.

You just dont' know much about science.

thank you doctor shit for brains

Oops. It does NOT exist.

Another lie...

Idiot. It must be true that the majority of Trump supporters are uneducated....and not too bright. They put their ass out there without researching first, and don't care if they appear idiotic.

I suppose the chain-e-mails among Republicans are flying around like crazy....and then when they find out they were duped....they act like nothing happened....after they made asses of themselves.

Bacterial pneumonia is a respiratory infection caused by bacterial agents. It has serious symptoms. Is bacterial pneumonia contagious? How to treat it?
The infection of lungs that is caused by bacterial pathogens is usually referred to as bacterial pneumonia. Individuals who suffer from this condition usually complain of significant discomfort in the throat, fever, persistent cough and pain in the chest in addition to copious mucus production and shortness of breath. It is imperative to mention that some patients may not experience all the symptoms of bacterial pneumonia listed above; which is why clinical signs and radiological investigation is very important.

Is Bacterial Pneumonia Contagious?
It is hard to say with precision regarding the contagious nature of bacterial pneumonia. It is safe to assume that the risk is variable depending on the type of bacteria.

Most bacterial pneumonias are not highly contagious
Bacterial Pneumonia | MD-Health.com

"NON CONTAGIOUS BACTERIAL PNEUMONIA" does not exist. What's the code for Obamacare?

I even linked the database for you. List the code.
There are 300+ codes! That is quite a lot of codes for something that doesn't exist!!!

Come on guys...what's the ICD code? I linked the database 3 times. If I am lying and "NON CONTAGIOUS BACTERIAL PNEUMONIA" IS a recognized disease, what is the ICD code?

ICD-10 is the 10th revision of the International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems (ICD), a medical classification list by the World Health Organization (WHO). It contains codes for diseases, signs and symptoms, abnormal findings, complaints, social circumstances, and external causes of injury or diseases.

The code set allows more than 14,400 different codes and permits the tracking of many new diagnoses. The codes can be expanded to over 16,000 codes by using optional sub-classifications.
There are over 300 codes for non-contagious bacterial pneumonia from YOUR source.

Forum List

Back