Hillary's health report full of holes,Doctor claims she took test that don't exist!

giphy.gif

I did not see anything that would pass atypical pneumonia around-------personally I would not want her caring for an infants until her illness (assuming that she has some sort of atypical
pneumonia) as absolutely CLEAR

Why are you assuming anything?

I am not ASSUMING entirely-----I am basing my response on the information that was provided. Someone did call it
"walking pneumonia" and someone did mention treatment with Levoquin----(poor little mycoplasma bacterium DROP DEAD just at the mention of that hot shot anti-biotic) My diagnosis is based on available data

I did not see anything that would pass atypical pneumonia around-------personally I would not want her caring for an infants until her illness (assuming that she has some sort of atypical

I am not ASSUMING entirely-----I am basing my response on the information that was provided. Someone did call it
"walking pneumonia" and someone did mention treatment with Levoquin----(poor little mycoplasma bacterium DROP DEAD just at the mention of that hot shot anti-biotic) My diagnosis is based on available data

Your diagnosis, huh? Well thanks for that, Doctor Hack. The reality is most pneumonia is contageous; yet, Hillary has not been held to account. She is allowed to presumably endanger others as the media doesn't even press her. Of course, everyone knows it a bull shit cover story to detract from the fact that she has Parkison's, anyways.

The "doctor" who claims the test does not exist is a nut case and under investigation by the Kansas Board of Healing Arts. Silly wingnuts! Milton R. Wolf - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I'll stick with the word of doctors who don't have a political axe to grind.
The test still doesn't exist moron. Lol
So says your quack. I'll wait until I hear from someone that isn't under investigation.

The report only talked about present conditions and not her past conditions.

It was designed to placate the Gruberidiots that needed something to point at to say that Crooked Hillary was fine and dandy.

It was like Obama's fake birth certificate that was generated on a modern computer with modern software. It was bogus as hell but the Moon Bats used it to defend their asshole President.

It is the dishonesty we have come to expect from these filthy Democrats.

The "doctor" who claims the test does not exist is a nut case and under investigation by the Kansas Board of Healing Arts. Silly wingnuts!
Milton R. Wolf - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He is a teabagging loon who writes for The Washington Times and has appeared as a conservative commentator on shows including Hannity, Fox & Friends, and The Rush Limbaugh Show.

The "doctor" who claims the test does not exist is a nut case and under investigation by the Kansas Board of Healing Arts. Silly wingnuts! Milton R. Wolf - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The test still doesn't exist moron. Lol
So says your quack. I'll wait until I hear from someone that isn't under investigation.
But you have no problem believing Clinton who is under CONSTANT investigation for some lie or crime.

The report only talked about present conditions and not her past conditions.

It was designed to placate the Gruberidiots that needed something to point at to say that Crooked Hillary was fine and dandy.

It was like Obama's fake birth certificate that was generated on a modern computer with modern software. It was bogus as hell but the Moon Bats used it to defend their asshole President.

It is the dishonesty we have come to expect from these filthy Democrats.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

The "doctor" who claims the test does not exist is a nut case and under investigation by the Kansas Board of Healing Arts. Silly wingnuts!
Milton R. Wolf - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He is a teabagging loon who writes for The Washington Times and has appeared as a conservative commentator on shows including Hannity, Fox & Friends, and The Rush Limbaugh Show.
Well you are the first clown back on ignore....I gave almost everyone a chance off ignore..course some were banned,some hadn't been here in over a month...some I just couldn't remember why they were placed on ignore. Obviously you like to place your sexual fantasy's of another mans testicles in your mouth into a discussion about the Liars health so....back on iggy you go.

Your diagnosis, huh? Well thanks for that, Doctor Hack. The reality is most pneumonia is contageous; yet, Hillary has not been held to account. She is allowed to presumably endanger others as the media doesn't even press her. Of course, everyone knows it a bull shit cover story to detract from the fact that she has Parkison's, anyways.

wanna bet? --------contagion is variable for various DIFFERENT pathogens and diseases. Atypical pneumonia caused by Mycoplasma pneumonia -----IS contagious person to person-----a bit. -----via the infected sputum. Thus the contagious is usually one of close contact---ie it gets passed around in families. Lots of different kinds of lung infections are VERY VARIABLY contagious------Treated tuberculosis is---
far less contagious than untreated and the patients are TYPICALLY NOT QUARANTINED. It is another sickness passed around between people who LIVE together. The common "cold" is VERY CONTAGIOUS---it is viral and lives even on the hands of infected persons. HIV is contagious----only a little-----mostly thru sex. Mycobaterium Pnumoniae----drops dead on first contact with levoquin. My educated guess is if the doc made that diagnosis-----he gave her levoquin

wanna bet? --------contagion is variable for various DIFFERENT pathogens and diseases. Atypical pneumonia caused by Mycoplasma pneumonia -----IS contagious person to person-----a bit. -----via the infected sputum. Thus the contagious is usually one of close contact---ie it gets passed around in families. Lots of different kinds of lung infections are VERY VARIABLY contagious------Treated tuberculosis is---

And Hillary hugged the girl and got right in her face; and most pneumonia is contagious.

Normally, most bacterial contagions are no longer such after 24 hours of antibiotics.

Forum List

Back