Hillary's Hope

Damn.....you are just making stuff up as you go along on this thread

really, then tell me how 20 or 30 members of the house have the power to shut down the govt. its bullshit and you know it. obama shut it down rather than try to make a deal. the funny thing is he has now delayed the exact same parts of the bill that the TP guys were trying to delay.

only he is doing it illegally, when he could have done it legally and with congressional approval. the guy is an incompetent narcissistic fool.

The President has no legal authority to keep the government operating without funding. Even the great and powerful Obama

He also has no legal authority to change provisions of a bill passed by congress and signed by him-----but on ACA he has done just that over 30 times.

He could have made Murray/Ryan budget deal months earlier, but he refused to talk, refused to compromise, refused to do his job.

He is currently in violation of the law that is his signature, and only, legislative accomplishment. I assume that you are in support of impeachment for presidents who violate the law-------right?

I think there really will be a pretty large block who will get excited about the chance to elect the first woman president. Excited about Hillary - no, I don't think so myself. But excited about electing a woman - oh yeah.

Well, that is sexist.

no

sexist is calling a woman a ho because she expects her paid for health insurance to cover all of her prescription medications.

see how that works?

No one's paid-for health insurance covers ALL prescription medicines. Ever hear of co-pays and generic only payments?

If you can't afford birth control, don't have sex. Its really quite simple.

really, then tell me how 20 or 30 members of the house have the power to shut down the govt. its bullshit and you know it. obama shut it down rather than try to make a deal. the funny thing is he has now delayed the exact same parts of the bill that the TP guys were trying to delay.

only he is doing it illegally, when he could have done it legally and with congressional approval. the guy is an incompetent narcissistic fool.

The President has no legal authority to keep the government operating without funding. Even the great and powerful Obama

He also has no legal authority to change provisions of a bill passed by congress and signed by him-----but on ACA he has done just that over 30 times.

He could have made Murray/Ryan budget deal months earlier, but he refused to talk, refused to compromise, refused to do his job.

He is currently in violation of the law that is his signature, and only, legislative accomplishment. I assume that you are in support of impeachment for presidents who violate the law-------right?

Actually he does have executive authority to modify the execution of a bill. Why even Republican Presidents have had that authority.

Once again you are making up your own facts (nice way to say you are lying)

It is Republicans who refused for six months to come to the table to discuss the budget

Forum List

Back