Hillary's Running-mate... why no discussion?

She's not old. Not by today's standards. But, I only vaguely remember anything about blood clots. What was that?

Oh and her VP?? Bill of course! :tongue:

FACT: Clinton Suffered A Concussion And Has Fully Recovered
George Washington University Hospital: Clinton Suffered A Concussion, But Made A Full Recovery. In a statement released by the State Department on behalf of two of Clinton's doctors, her doctors said Clinton had a clot "in the vein that is situated in the space between the brain and the skull behind the right ear." Clinton subsequently recovered and testified on Benghazi in a congressional hearing in early 2013. [CBS News, 1/1/13; Media Matters, 5/13/14]

Oh.. My.. God..
...President Al Franken?
:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

Thanks for confirmation of my prediction. Come on tho, which is crazier, speculation about Franken or actually having Trump as the Republican Presidential candidate? Want to hear what Republicans have said about Trump? Oh, you already heard what Romney said, you know Rubio uses the hashtag #NeverTrump, If I had to I could find lot's more but you already know-it-all, eh? Republicans...what the f&#@^*! hell is f%!@#$+ going on?

trump-rally-crazy-lady-faceswap-meme.jpg

She's not old. Not by today's standards. But, I only vaguely remember anything about blood clots. What was that?

Oh and her VP?? Bill of course! :tongue:

FACT: Clinton Suffered A Concussion And Has Fully Recovered
George Washington University Hospital: Clinton Suffered A Concussion, But Made A Full Recovery. In a statement released by the State Department on behalf of two of Clinton's doctors, her doctors said Clinton had a clot "in the vein that is situated in the space between the brain and the skull behind the right ear." Clinton subsequently recovered and testified on Benghazi in a congressional hearing in early 2013. [CBS News, 1/1/13; Media Matters, 5/13/14]

Thank you. That's what I have learned since that post.

Thanks for confirmation of my prediction. Come on tho, which is crazier, speculation about Franken or actually having Trump as the Republican Presidential candidate?

The prospect of having a washed-up, unfunny, SNL comedian and liberal kook wack job serving as president of the US is FAR crazier.... Could she not at least get Chevy Chase or Bill Murray?

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Thanks for confirmation of my prediction. Come on tho, which is crazier, speculation about Franken or actually having Trump as the Republican Presidential candidate?

The prospect of having a washed-up, unfunny, SNL comedian and liberal kook wack job serving as president of the US is FAR crazier.... Could she not at least get Chevy Chase or Bill Murray?

Stop trying to be the stereotypical "ignorant American" (unless you are that guy). If you know anything about your Senate you know Franken has been one of the most diligent, hard working Senators since his first election. He's no more a "washed up comedian" "liberal kook wack job" than Jon Stewart is. I'd say he's a good honest Democrat ideologue like Eisenhower was a good honest Republican ideologue. Jesus, wouldn't you kill to have an Eisenhower around today. (Not saying Franken's his equal, just runs to that honest form)

Stop trying to be the stereotypical "ignorant American" (unless you are that guy). If you know anything about your Senate you know Franken has been one of the most diligent, hard working Senators since his first election. He's no more a "washed up comedian" "liberal kook wack job" than Jon Stewart is. I'd say he's a good honest Democrat ideologue like Eisenhower was a good honest Republican ideologue. Jesus, wouldn't you kill to have an Eisenhower around today. (Not saying Franken's his equal, just runs to that honest form)

:rofl: Stop it! You're killing me! My sides are hurting from laughing so hard!

a 3 year old story?.....and it was about blood clots....where is that history of seizures?....

Yeah, a 3-year-old story... that's usually what people mean when they say HISTORY.

And she was hospitalized for blood clots after a fall which was the result of an apparent seizure... according to witnesses who were there at the time. Regardless, this does constitute a major health issue for a woman who is over 70 years old.
because of the blood clot which was taking care of.....now where is that history of seizures?...

Buzz grows over Tim Kaine as Hillary Clinton VP - CNNPolitics.com

Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine is emerging as an early favorite to be Hillary Clinton's running mate among major Democratic donors, operatives and congressional Democrats, who argue the Spanish-speaking former governor could be a steady hand in a difficult election environment.

As the party establishment begins to shift its attention to a likely general election matchup against Donald Trump, many Democrats are now arguing that Kaine could help balance out the ticket by helping Clinton with independents in swing states and even expand the political map in the fall with his moderate profile, executive experience and foreign policy background.

Definitely on the short list, good.

a 3 year old story?.....and it was about blood clots....where is that history of seizures?....

Yeah, a 3-year-old story... that's usually what people mean when they say HISTORY.

And she was hospitalized for blood clots after a fall which was the result of an apparent seizure... according to witnesses who were there at the time. Regardless, this does constitute a major health issue for a woman who is over 70 years old.
because of the blood clot which was taking care of.....now where is that history of seizures?...

Look... the purpose of this thread was not to debate the health of Hillary Clinton... you obviously keep wanting to vociferously defend that even though it is not being challenged... this kind of hypersensitivity leads me to think you ARE concerned about this issue much more than you're letting on. I simply wanted some input as to who she was considering as a VP pick because ANYTHING can happen... she could have a plane crash or get the flu again and faint, cracking her noggin open and letting her brain spill out... all kinds of things can happen, we never know. Hopefully it won't.... hopefully Hillary will live a long and productive life... but they pick VPs for a reason, right? I mean, you surely don't believe she is immortal or something, do you?

So why don't you try answering my damn question about her VP pick instead of trying to derail the thread on a stupid argument over the state of her health?

Look... the purpose of this thread was not to debate the health of Hillary Clinton... you obviously keep wanting to vociferously defend that even though it is not being challenged... this kind of hypersensitivity leads me to think you ARE concerned about this issue much more than you're letting on. I simply wanted some input as to who she was considering as a VP pick because ANYTHING can happen... she could have a plane crash or get the flu again and faint, cracking her noggin open and letting her brain spill out... all kinds of things can happen, we never know. Hopefully it won't.... hopefully Hillary will live a long and productive life... but they pick VPs for a reason, right? I mean, you surely don't believe she is immortal or something, do you?

So why don't you try answering my damn question about her VP pick instead of trying to derail the thread on a stupid argument over the state of her health?
you are the one who said she has a history of seizures....YOU did, not anyone else...so you made the statement now why dont you back it up or just say you exaggerated...

you are the one who said she has a history of seizures....YOU did, not anyone else...so you made the statement now why dont you back it up or just say you exaggerated...

No, I raised her health history as one of several reason you'd think people would be more concerned with who she planned to pick as a running mate. YOU want to drag the thread off-topic and nit pick about the seizures... okay, fine... she doesn't have a history of seizures, she has a history of passing out, getting concussions that cause blood clots which could lead to seizures or death. Better? Good! Now answer the OP question please?

It seems to me this would be very crucial given the current status of Hillary's legal problems. IF she can get elected, she might end up on the wrong end of articles of impeachment before her first year is up and her VP pick will be our president for the remainder of her term. Okay, so you don't think anything will ever come of her e-mail and Benghazi scandals... she's over 70 with a history of seizures and health problems... still seems like someone would be concerned with who she might pick as a running-mate.

There are all kinds of debates on who Trump might pick... we even had some speculation on who Cruz might have picked... but nothing about Hillary. I think this is a critical question, especially given the circumstances. Will she go with a more "centrist-moderate" type, will she pick another woman? Any ideas?
I don't think she'll be running after she's indicted....so picking a VP is a waste of time.

No, I raised her health history as one of several reason you'd think people would be more concerned with who she planned to pick as a running mate. YOU want to drag the thread off-topic and nit pick about the seizures... okay, fine... she doesn't have a history of seizures, she has a history of passing out, getting concussions that cause blood clots which could lead to seizures or death. Better? Good! Now answer the OP question please?
see? was that so hard?....you make a claim about someone you need to make sure its true....otherwise who cares what you post.....and as far as your question....i dont give a dam,i dont vote for anyone who is a democrat or republican....these people are a plague on the US....

:rofl: Stop it! You're killing me! My sides are hurting from laughing so hard!

You're just getting hysterical, let's see...Oh yeah, put a plastic bag over your head and breath deeply. Hmmm, do I have that right? Anyway, go ahead and try that.

How many Conservative, successful comedians can you name?

Forum List

Back