Hip Hip Hooray to Governor Scott of Florida!!!!

defcon4

Platinum Member
Jan 26, 2015
The governor of Florida signed a bill for a temporary concealed carry permit for everybody in the state who owns a firearm during the emergency situation..Common sense prevails.

"As extremely dangerous Hurricane Matthew barrels down on the Florida coast, some in the state may be able to temporarily carry concealed handguns without a permit under a new law."
Florida emergency concealed carry law may see 1st use in Hurricane Matthew

Funny, a guy in SC trying to evacuate has already been shot and killed by police. I'm not exactly sure how good of an idea this is.

Funny, a guy in SC trying to evacuate has already been shot and killed by police. I'm not exactly sure how good of an idea this is.

They kind of draw the line when you shoot at police first.

Would you mind to share the source of your info?

Last edited:

I'm just saying in hectic times, it's not always the best to have everyone and their brother out there carrying a gun. There are a lot of irresponsible people, and even some responsible people under extreme circumstances make bad decisions.

I'm just saying in hectic times, it's not always the best to have everyone and their brother out there carrying a gun. There are a lot of irresponsible people, and even some responsible people under extreme circumstances make bad decisions.

I would rather the gun owner have it, than a looter.

Would you mind to hare the source of your info?

Man shot dead by S.C. deputies in hurricane evacuation dispute

I'm not saying the guy didn't deserve to be shot, after what he did... but the point I am making, is who knows if the guy was acting in a normal manner given the stressful circumstances he was under. Is it really a good time to have everyone out there carrying firearms?

Would you mind to hare the source of your info?

Man shot dead by S.C. deputies in hurricane evacuation dispute

I'm not saying the guy didn't deserve to be shot, after what he did... but the point I am making, is who knows if the guy was acting in a normal manner given the stressful circumstances he was under. Is it really a good time to have everyone out there carrying firearms?
Responsible gun owners pose no threat to anybody, criminals pack the heat anyway.

The governor of Florida signed a bill for a temporary concealed carry permit for everybody in the state who owns a firearm during the emergency situation..Common sense prevails.

"As extremely dangerous Hurricane Matthew barrels down on the Florida coast, some in the state may be able to temporarily carry concealed handguns without a permit under a new law."
Florida emergency concealed carry law may see 1st use in Hurricane Matthew
kinda sucks that you need permission from tyrants to exercise your Rights.

and that we have gotten so used to it, we cheer when they do.

Governor Scott of Florida doing his best impression of the voice in The Amityville Horror...

"GET OUT!"

Details, details...

I posted it up above. The guy freaked out about the evacuation route, drove over police cones and took off. Then when police chased him he shot at them and he ended up getting killed. The guy did stuff that he deserved to be shot, but the point is... during such stressful situations like this, do you really want everyone and their brother out there packing a gun? People aren't going to act in the same rational manner they normal would under regular circumstances.

Forum List

Back