Hiroshima....

Yes. They were holding training classes for civilians in how to sharpen bamboo shoots to use as weapons, as well.

Over 70 years ago, and you're still swallowing propaganda that was never intended for you? Talk about a sap of historic proportions.

...we know the facts about it. ....

You wouldn't know a fact if it picked you up and dumped you on your head. FACTS are what I have provided.

.....you never provide squat...

I'm the only one on this thread who has provided FACTS. You haven't read the links.

You're just trolling. you have no 'facts', just ideological spin and gibberish as usual.

It's history.

It's America-hating fantasy. They were ready to inflict tens of thousands of GI deaths on us to defend mainland Japan...they told their people to attack us with knives and forks if necessary.

Yes. They were holding training classes for civilians in how to sharpen bamboo shoots to use as weapons, as well.
So? Civilians in a country potentially being invaded shouldn't fight back? Interesting.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Typical brainless progressive. Only in your feeble minds is it not proper to conquer a nation that attacked you first. Just go away. You're a halfwit.
They were ready to fight like men. We used WMD like terrorists instead.

Really? You mean manly stuff like pitchforking babies into the backs of trucks, machine gunning down thousands of unarmed civilians at a time, beheading people for personal amusement, raping women to death, all that kind of stuff is 'manly' to you, is it?

Over 70 years ago, and you're still swallowing propaganda that was never intended for you? Talk about a sap of historic proportions.

You wouldn't know a fact if it picked you up and dumped you on your head. FACTS are what I have provided.

I'm the only one on this thread who has provided FACTS. You haven't read the links.

You're just trolling. you have no 'facts', just ideological spin and gibberish as usual.

Facts you are afraid to look at. Direct quotes from military leaders of that time, and proof that efforts to negotiate surrender long before the bombings were rebuffed.

Terrorism can work. It sure did there.

Not really....they didn't quit until we nuked Nagasaki and probably still wouldn't have quit if they'd known we only had two A-bombs.
They were going to surrender even before we dropped the bombs, we were just showing off for the Russians. But these two acts of terrorism sealed the deal.

My dad was in the navy in the Pacific, and he was gearing up to invade Japan. Are you implying that if we didn't drop those bombs that we would never had invaded?

Mark
Yes. All we had to do was wait but, we had new toys to play with.

Are you saying that Japan would have surrendered without being invaded?

Mark

Facts you are afraid to look at. Direct quotes from military leaders of that time, and proof that efforts to negotiate surrender long before the bombings were rebuffed.

Most of us have read that stuff; the problem is you haven't. and we know it.

I'm the one posting it, you numbskull.

Terrorism can work. It sure did there.

Not really....they didn't quit until we nuked Nagasaki and probably still wouldn't have quit if they'd known we only had two A-bombs.
They were going to surrender even before we dropped the bombs, we were just showing off for the Russians. But these two acts of terrorism sealed the deal.

My dad was in the navy in the Pacific, and he was gearing up to invade Japan. Are you implying that if we didn't drop those bombs that we would never had invaded?

Mark

That's what Japan said long before the bombs were dropped.

Mark

That's what Japan said long before the bombs were dropped.
Saying and doing are two different actions..

And he, like you, probably didn't understand that what you were sent to do was wrong and no rationalization will make it right so trying to only means you are both not dealing with the reality which is, you were never supposed to be there and what you did there was wrong. I expect men who have gone to war to have balls? If you can't deal with an anonymous person on the other end of the Internet with a keyboard, I can't help you. I call it like it is.

You lost a war that you should never have been in. You slaughtered innocents and for no good reason. Welcome to being cannon fodder, that made it home. Congrats on that and nothing else. Your service was in vain and even worse, it was inhumane. You became death, and for absolutely no justifiable reason. You two were only tools of a nation in the wrong. While that may not be your fault that is nothing to be proud of. You served, honorably or not, human evil.

And BTW you lost, so let it go and move on.

This ^^^^^ kind of garbage is why you have a troubling suicide-rate from Vets returning from combat theatres. It's nothing new; our domestic communists did it to WW2 Vets and Korea Vets, Viet Vets, and they're doing it to Vets who served in Iraq and Afghanistan. The vast majority of us know what's behind it and ignore it because it's always done from a distance, behind our backs, like here. But some listen to it and take it seriously. This piece of shit wants to shame us, ridicule us, make us believe we "lost". He wants us to commit suicide, although he'll deny it. He has no idea what happened in Vietnam before we left, none. Yet he sits there perched on his little ivory tower casting his judgements on men he'd have to stand on a ladder to kiss our asses. It's a coward's excuse for ducking his own responsibility to defend a country that''s defended him.

... when you use the word "concentration camp" you spit in every Jewish face lost.....

Really? Because that is exactly what that fucking scumbag fdr called his concentration camps, and that is exactly what they were.

Did we work them 20 hour days with little food and no medical care until they fell down and were then sent to the ovens? Did we torture them for amusement like the Nips and Nazis did, conduct hideous medical procedures on them, like injecting blue dye into their eyes or seeing how long they could live without a liver? Did we shoot them by the thousands and throw them into ditches covered with lye? Did we murder 6,000,000 of them? You can call the internment camps whatever suits you but they were the farthest thing from concentration camps the world has ever known.

You can call the internment camps whatever suits you but they were the farthest thing from concentration camps the world has ever known.

What "suited" the scumbag fdr was to call them concentration camps because that is, by definition, what they were.

That the scumbag fdr's concentration camps were less hellish than the genocidal psychopath hitler's death camps doesn't change the fact that concentration camps are precisely what they were. "Not as bad as hitler" is not the standard to which America holds itself.

Once again for the slow and stupid ALL the Japanese offered was a ceasefire, return to prewar borders except in China and no consequences for starting the war.

Once again for the slow and stupid ALL the Japanese offered was a ceasefire, return to prewar borders except in China and no consequences for starting the war.

Wrong. The terms offered were the same that Truman eventually agreed to.

No they were not the Japanese insisted no US troops in japan and a return of all property taken during the war retard.

No they were not the Japanese insisted no US troops in japan and a return of all property taken during the war retard.

You are wrong. Read the link, dumbass.

Unktare is just a troll, and never has anything. Mostly he gets ignored.

I'm the one posting it, you numbskull.

So?You obviously haven't read the real histories, or you wouldn't be lying so blatantly about it.

BTW, anybody whining about the detention camps we had here during the war, should remember there were GIs coming home who'd seen the barbaric little bastards in action in the Pacific. No Japanese-American would have been safe walking the streets in America.

Aussie_execution_zpstepwrmfj.jpg

Not to mention at the time there was plenty of cause for them as well; over a third of them were not U.S. citizens, and most of them were avid cheerleaders for Japan's conquests and invasion before Pearl, and few of them ever bothered to report Japanese intelligence agents recruiting efforts in their communities, which is odd if they were so wonderfully patriotic n stuff, as scat boi claims. Then ther is the Niheiu Incident, and other fun facts about Japanese in America.

Forum List

Back