Hispanics Are Turning Republican

Trump's "the only way I lose is if they cheat" line is in their DNA now. Most losses going forward will be attributed to being "cheated".
Take a hit on you Kool aid and then explain this to me. In the 2020 presidential election a grand total of 66% of eligible voters made the effort to vote.
A study just concluded, found that in nursing homes that percentage was between 95 and 100%. Most of these people can't remain conscious long enough to feed themselves let along make a rational decision on which candidate to support. That is a clear indication of voter manipulation AKA voter fraud.

Take a hit on you Kool aid and then explain this to me. In the 2020 presidential election a grand total of 66% of eligible voters made the effort to vote.
A study just concluded, found that in nursing homes that percentage was between 95 and 100%. Most of these people can't remain conscious long enough to feed themselves let along make a rational decision on which candidate to support. That is a clear indication of voter manipulation AKA voter fraud.
So all the nursing homes are part of your vast conspiracy theory too? You think no trumpsters work in nursing homes?

Sounds like a fair trade. They work for starvation wages so we can have cheap food, and corporate farms can make millions, and their kids get to go to school. You pick much fruit lately?
Wake up fool. They do work for low wages which impacts our citizens access to a living wage. They work for no benefits which is also harmful to our workers. They still work 50, 60 hours a week including weekends and holidays, which we were for forced to do 100 years ago. They live in cramped housing, which negatively affects poor and middle class neighborhoods. They take billions of our dollars out of the economy and send to back to Mexico while living in squalor here. They are on a path to destroy the trades industries good wages and benefits. I pray that you suffer the consequences for your blind stupidity when it comes to the value of rampant illegal immigration.

So all the nursing homes are part of your vast conspiracy theory too? You think no trumpsters work in nursing homes?
If we had enough corrupt Republicans working the nursery homes we would have won the election but we were obviously outnumbered by DEMONRATS. That said try to explain the discrepancy between nursing homes and the general public, if you can?

A poll released by the National Republican Congressional Committee two weeks ago found that Democrats advantage among hispanics has shrunk to only 7 percent, with 44 percent of Hispanics supporting Democrats and 37 percent supporting Republicans.

"We have polled ourselves and we have concluded that hispanics hate Democrats." lmao.
The numbers say the democrats have lost their hegemony over Latinos.
I can see why try to mock the news.

Wake up fool. They do work for low wages which impacts our citizens access to a living wage. They work for no benefits which is also harmful to our workers. They still work 50, 60 hours a week including weekends and holidays, which we were for forced to do 100 years ago. They live in cramped housing, which negatively affects poor and middle class neighborhoods. They take billions of our dollars out of the economy and send to back to Mexico while living in squalor here. They are on a path to destroy the trades industries good wages and benefits. I pray that you suffer the consequences for your blind stupidity when it comes to the value of rampant illegal immigration.
Doing work that is so bad till even our poor won't do. Their kids get to go to school, and eventually become productive citizens. We get the better part of that trade.

If we had enough corrupt Republicans working the nursery homes we would have won the election but we were obviously outnumbered by DEMONRATS. That said try to explain the discrepancy between nursing homes and the general public, if you can?
There have been a handfull of forged votes caught. Every one of them was a vote for trump.

The numbers say the democrats have lost their hegemony over Latinos.
I can see why try to mock the news.
Yes. Republicans surveyed republicans and found that they were more popular than anyone else. I wonder how that could happen.

Doing work that is so bad till even our poor won't do. Their kids get to go to school, and eventually become productive citizens. We get the better part of that trade.
Sure, when you ignore all the negatives, which you just did. There is no guarantee that after overcrowding our schools and hospital they will turn out to be productive citizens.

Sure, when you ignore all the negatives, which you just did. There is no guarantee that after overcrowding our schools and hospital they will turn out to be productive citizens.
Mexicans are no more or less inclined to be law breakers than anyone else.

Sounds like a fair trade. They work for starvation wages so we can have cheap food, and corporate farms can make millions, and their kids get to go to school. You pick much fruit lately?
There you have it again people… Democrats telling us that we need slaves in the 21st-century… some things never change.

There you have it again people… Democrats telling us that we need slaves in the 21st-century… some things never change.
Nope. Corporate farmers should pay a fair wage too their employees, but since they don't, and congress isn't going to force them to, somebody has to pick the produce, and the Mexicans are willing to do it.

There is an expolsion of illegals right now. Where are the cheap food prices?

Compared to what prices would if they paid enough to get American labor, it's pretty cheap.
You don't know that since it has never happened. Stop lying. The Americans dead at the hands of illegals is owned by incest Joe.

You don't know that since it has never happened. Stop lying. The Americans dead at the hands of illegals is owned by incest Joe.
I'm sorry. I forgot you were atrumpster there for a minute, and what is common sense to most is confusing to you.

Forum List

Back