Hispanics Are Turning Republican

The problem is that, realistically speaking, the GOP isn't exactly what I'd call conservative. Not even close to being conservative in the true sense of the philosophy, really.

It's just an empty word that gets thrown around arbitrarily now.
Sorry bout that,

1. Reason is the RINO's are acting like conservatives, but in reality are Libtards, like you.
2. Libtards will run for a GOP seat, been doing it for 40 years or longer.
3. Thats what fucked up the GOP.
4. Libtards = Fuckups.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

2020 margin of victory for GOP....5.58%
2016 margin of victory for GOP....8.99%
2012 margin of victory for GOP....15.79%

65% drop in the margin of victory over 3 short election cycles.

Texas goes blue the GOP has no possible path to the White House
If so, what is the glorious reward? Tell us the utopia that will be ever present throughout the fruited plain. In areas where there is forced equity, people may be hire but the standards are dropping and the quality lessened. Imagine China with an Auto Industry and a Passenger Plane Industry. Or perhaps Southeast Asia makes their own agreement with China included for world domination. Yeah, we can have a 2nd and 3rd world look here in many parts of the nation.

If so, what is the glorious reward? Tell us the utopia that will be ever present throughout the fruited plain. In areas where there is forced equity, people may be hire but the standards are dropping and the quality lessened. Imagine China with an Auto Industry and a Passenger Plane Industry. Or perhaps Southeast Asia makes their own agreement with China included for world domination. Yeah, we can have a 2nd and 3rd world look here in many parts of the nation.

It is not my utopia, I am just passing along the facts.

2020 margin of victory for GOP....5.58%
2016 margin of victory for GOP....8.99%
2012 margin of victory for GOP....15.79%

65% drop in the margin of victory over 3 short election cycles.

Texas goes blue the GOP has no possible path to the White House
Printing ballots on the back of cereal boxes works wonders

This is what it says.
We are Leisa Audette and Patty McMurray, two conservative moms and best friends, who will do everything in our power to expose the lies and propaganda of the left and their allies in the mainstream media.
What does it say besides that the ladies think differently than your dumbass?

Of course it does.
I don't see how it matters, but yes, I was born and raised in Texas. I worked all over the country in my working years, but I maintained my home, and was back here every chance I got. I have rarely left the state since retirement.

Then you should now about mexicans.
The Mexicans I know are not much different than they were last year, or ten years ago. If you are a true friend to one, you are generally accepted by all his friends and family. Like everybody else, they are basially decent people.

Not all Mexicans are undoccumented. I have no idea about the status of most of the Mexicans I know. I can't tell any diference between the ones that I do.
I thank one every chance I get for picking the vegetables and fruit my sorry butt won't pick.

Not all Mexicans are undoccumented. I have no idea about the status of most of the Mexicans I know. I can't tell any diference between the ones that I do.

I was engaged to a mexican ya stupid fuck.
The legal immigrants aren't the problem and you know that. Here's a hint,illegals usually dont speak english.
There's no way in hell you can convince me that you hang out with mexican yard crews.

Forum List

Back