Historical Precedent for use of Deadly Force Against Rioters

I am flat out done with Fox news, I'll tune into Carlson, and Dobbs, but that is it! They are carrying the Floyd funeral and it is spectacularly outrageous, you'd think the fucking Mahatma was assassinated, not a junkie felon high on heroin/fentanyl who was passing bad paper! Its a shame the guy was killed, but my sympathy has just run its course, this was a fucking junkie felon who was passing bad paper and then got combative with the cops, this asshole is just as responsible for his death as any of those cops!
Fuck Floyd...he was a piece of shit. Will media carry the funeral of police killed during the riots?
No one is defending the murder of police. People are defending the murder of Floyd.
My ass. These people have already been murdering police and advocate for it. Floyd should have cooperated and not tried to assault law enforcement and he might be alive today. His own fault. How is mob rule and rioting somehow protesting what happened to Floyd?
Right? Mob rule, do as they say or we’re thrashing cities
Consent of the governed
Part of social contract theory and rioting criminals are breaking the social contract. Locke stated that people are to expect to be secure in "Life, liberty and property." People are being murdered by mob rule, this is a violation of their right to live in peace with liberty, and their property is being destroyed and stolen.
The people feel their rights to life, liberty and property are not being respected by the governing authority. When the government breaks the contract, the people will feel no need to uphold their end.
What government policy resulted in Floyds death? Not one. Looters are breaking social contract by using a man's death as an excuse to loot and steal private property.
Police policy has. Overly aggressive, confrontational, escalating police policy.
Locke would agree with police protecting private property. Man in his natural state is a savages without government or the rule of law. I will let a Yale professor explain it to you:

This is the exact state of mind that leads the government to treat their citizenry like animals.

Hence they lose the consent of the governed.

Government has not not done so. What government entity ordered Floyd to be killed. But if you act like and animals then expect to be treated that way. Mob rule violates the social contract. Madison in Federalist No. 10 stated that the new Constitution was best for dealing with "factions" or mobs like Shay's Rebellion.

I am flat out done with Fox news, I'll tune into Carlson, and Dobbs, but that is it! They are carrying the Floyd funeral and it is spectacularly outrageous, you'd think the fucking Mahatma was assassinated, not a junkie felon high on heroin/fentanyl who was passing bad paper! Its a shame the guy was killed, but my sympathy has just run its course, this was a fucking junkie felon who was passing bad paper and then got combative with the cops, this asshole is just as responsible for his death as any of those cops!
Fuck Floyd...he was a piece of shit. Will media carry the funeral of police killed during the riots?
No one is defending the murder of police. People are defending the murder of Floyd.
My ass. These people have already been murdering police and advocate for it. Floyd should have cooperated and not tried to assault law enforcement and he might be alive today. His own fault. How is mob rule and rioting somehow protesting what happened to Floyd?
Consent of the governed
Part of social contract theory and rioting criminals are breaking the social contract. Locke stated that people are to expect to be secure in "Life, liberty and property." People are being murdered by mob rule, this is a violation of their right to live in peace with liberty, and their property is being destroyed and stolen.
The people feel their rights to life, liberty and property are not being respected by the governing authority. When the government breaks the contract, the people will feel no need to uphold their end.
What government policy resulted in Floyds death? Not one. Looters are breaking social contract by using a man's death as an excuse to loot and steal private property.
Police policy has. Overly aggressive, confrontational, escalating police policy.
Locke would agree with police protecting private property. Man in his natural state is a savages without government or the rule of law. I will let a Yale professor explain it to you:

This is the exact state of mind that leads the government to treat their citizenry like animals.

Government has not not done so. What government entity ordered Floyd to be killed. But if you act like and animals then expect to be treated that way. Mob rule violates the social contract. Madison in Federalist No. 10 stated that the new Constitution was best for dealing with "factions" or mobs like Shay's Rebellion.

The policing of black Americans has done just that. They’ve done so for decades. The justifications aren’t working any more. Not when we can see three men standing on Floyd until he dies.

Consent of the governed

Overwhelming majority consent to our republican form of government and do not agree with the small and lawless faction.

riots/
Abe Lincoln sent federal troops to New York City to stop riots using deadly force. He also placed Maryland under martial law.

How many died before he did that?

Rioting at that time was a bit more of a brutal affair

White america has grown soft since then a little property damage is a riot now. Sad
Police have been murdered and assaulted. Businesses have been destroyed. Constitution gives citizens a right to "peaceably assemble." None of these so-called protest has been peaceful.

0 police have been murdered by protestors.

That's a lie
That is an out right lie. Look up new york city.

riots/
Abe Lincoln sent federal troops to New York City to stop riots using deadly force. He also placed Maryland under martial law.

White america has grown soft since then a little property damage is a riot now. Sad
Police have been murdered and assaulted. Businesses have been destroyed. Constitution gives citizens a right to "peaceably assemble." None of these so-called protest has been peaceful.

That's a lie

I google it and see nothing, show me

all i get is videos of pigs in SUVs running into protestors.

Consent of the governed

The policing of black Americans has done just that. They’ve done so for decades. The justifications aren’t working any more. Not when we can see three men standing on Floyd until he dies.

Show me the government policy that that advocates that? Floyd should not have acted as a violent criminal and he would not have died. What is the justification for a criminal mob burning people's private property and killing police officers? More police officers are shot and killed each year by criminals than blacks are shot by white police.

Overwhelming majority consent to our republican form of government and do not agree with the small and lawless faction.

That'a a laughable lie, since you know that only 1/3rd of the people vote. The other 2/3rds have government foisted upon them.

Consent of the governed

Ironic. If you truly believed in the republic, you wouldn’t care about the majority. A republic is intended to preserve the rights of the minority which are being trampled.

riots/

That's a lie

I google it and see nothing, show me

all i get is videos of pigs in SUVs running into protestors.
Law enforcement are not "pig's." But thanks for showing your total disrespect for the law. You only see what you want. Idiot. Hope looters attack you and destroy you r property. CNN and MSNBC won't show footage of police officer being ran over and police officers have been killed in New York City as well as St.Louis.

riots/

"A little property damage"?!?

View attachment 345578

We're a nation of 350,000 million and the largest economy on the planet

Yes it was a little damage.....Not even a blip on the radar next to the economic damage from Trump's corona policy

Caving into the media
Fauci demanded the shut down before he was against it. Hey, that sounds familiar.

Consent of the governed

Ironic. If you truly believed in the republic, you wouldn’t care about the majority. A republic is intended to preserve the rights of the minority which are being trampled.

Not s lawless mob. A legitimate minority with an organized and articulate political argument. How are Democrats and other minor party's having their rights "trampled?" Minority rights has nothing to do with race.

Law enforcement are not "pig's." But thanks for showing your total disrespect for the law.

And protesters are not rioters and looters. But thanks for showing your total disrespect for the 1st amendment.

Law enforcement are not "pig's." But thanks for showing your total disrespect for the law.

And protesters are not rioters and looters. But thanks for showing your total disrespect for the 1st amendment.
They are a criminal mob. You have a right to peaceably assemble. You have no right to murder an destroy private property. Not a single so-called protest in a major city has been peaceful.

Exactly. They are rioting and looting under the guise of being "protesters."

The government has let liberals do whatever they damn well please ever since Kent State.

Trump is right, enough is enough. It's time to get tough and clear the streets, even if it means Trump has to use the Insurrection Act.
Kent State was a justifiable use of deadly force. Students of SDS had looted downtown Kent , burned down the ROTC building, and cut fire hoses the night before. Then they threw dangerous projectiles at Guardsmen the next day.

jesus fucking christ old man you are nuts
As a criminal loving liar, you would say that.

Consent of the governed

Show me the government policy that that advocates that? Floyd should not have acted as a violent criminal and he would not have died. What is the justification for a criminal mob burning people's private property and killing police officers? More police officers are shot and killed each year by criminals than blacks are shot by white police.

What policy advocates three men stand on a black man until he dies?

Policies aren’t always enumerated.

Consent of the governed

Not s lawless mob. A legitimate minority with an organized and articulate political argument. How are Democrats and other minor party's having their rights "trampled?" Minority rights has nothing to do with race.

A minority is any group that is not in the majority. It can be defined by any characteristic. Not just party. Not just race.

I thought we sorted this out in the 60s but it needs to be restated I guess.

The only place where a majority of support would be relevant is a direct democracy, which we are not.

Forum List

Back