History Channel To Portray Hannibal Accurately

I always thought Hannibal would have been like an olive or something. From the sculptures I have seen from ancient carthage and surrounding areas, they looked neither "black" nor "white".
I think its pretty much just a useless pissing match anyways. No one knows for sure.
Olives are either green or Black. The indigenous people of that area are Black. Yes we know this for sure. He is even on a coin and obviously Black.
I thought his mother was from spain and his dad was from Lebanon?
Could be. You do realize both places had Black people even if that was true?

P_bust.JPG
indeed. that's why I called it a useless pissing match. None of us know. One can pretend to know, but there is NO irrefutable evidence.
One can stick to one instance, but then they are only ignoring others..

You may not know but dont make the assumption that I dont. Its already been proven I know more than you do about a variety of topics. i am light years ahead of you in Black history.

I always thought Hannibal would have been like an olive or something. From the sculptures I have seen from ancient carthage and surrounding areas, they looked neither "black" nor "white".
I think its pretty much just a useless pissing match anyways. No one knows for sure.
Olives are either green or Black. The indigenous people of that area are Black. Yes we know this for sure. He is even on a coin and obviously Black.

P_bust.JPG
indeed. that's why I called it a useless pissing match. None of us know. One can pretend to know, but there is NO irrefutable evidence.

You may not know but dont make the assumption that I dont. Its already been proven I know more than you do about a variety of topics. i am light years ahead of you in Black history.
then please show me irrefutable evidence.

P_bust.JPG

I did. Its not my fault you dont accept it.

P_bust.JPG

Of what?

P_bust.JPG

IRREFUTABLE dumbfuck

P_bust.JPG

IRREFUTABLE dumbfuck

Getting emotional doesnt change my answer.

P_bust.JPG

Of what?
read the posts, CC. Damn son.

IRREFUTABLE dumbfuck
Yelling doesnt change my answer.
you posted a pic of a fuckin coin and some black guy. That isn't irrefutable.

IRREFUTABLE dumbfuck

Of course those items are irrefutable. Thats not even counting the other stuff you pretended not to see. I want you to understand I am not trying to convince you. i am posting the information in the event you choose to use it to convince yourself.

IRREFUTABLE dumbfuck

Of course those items are irrefutable.
I would have more luck getting an honest intellectual conversation from a brick wall.

IRREFUTABLE dumbfuck

I would have more luck getting an honest intellectual conversation from a brick wall.
You would have more luck if you could show me irrefutable proof that Hannibal wasnt Black.

IRREFUTABLE dumbfuck

Actually, they're far from it. As the link I provided explains, there is no evidence that Hannibal was black. He might have been, but there is no actual evidence that he was. The only thing that is known is he was Carthaginian, and the Carthaginians were Phoenicians. Phoenicians are not black. However, the experts do not discount the possibility that he could indeed have had black ancestors. There is simply no evidence that he had.

That's the difference between historical research and political advocacy.

IRREFUTABLE dumbfuck

Actually, they're far from it. As the link I provided explains, there is no evidence that Hannibal was back. He might have been, but there is no actual evidence that he was. The only thing that is known is he was Carthaginian, and the Carthaginians were Phoenicians. Phoenicians are not black. However, the experts do not discount the possibility that he could indeed have had black ancestors. There is simply no evidence that he had.

Yes Phonecians were Black. Who told you they were not Black? Phonecians is the term the greeks used for the Canaanites. Guess who was the father of the Canaanites?

IRREFUTABLE dumbfuck

Actually, they're far from it. As the link I provided explains, there is no evidence that Hannibal was back. He might have been, but there is no actual evidence that he was. The only thing that is known is he was Carthaginian, and the Carthaginians were Phoenicians. Phoenicians are not black. However, the experts do not discount the possibility that he could indeed have had black ancestors. There is simply no evidence that he had.

Yes Phonecians were Black. Who told you they were not Black?

No, they weren't. They were Semites, or possibly from India. They absolutely positively did NOT originate in Africa, nor did they come from Europe as is now very well known from DNA research.

"Before going into the origin of the Phoenicians, two things musts be made clear. The Phoenicians do not have their origin in Europe or in Africa. They were neither European nor where they black Africans. Their origin is in the eastern Mediterranean, as recent DNA studies prove -- they belong to the ancient Mediterranean sub-starum. Some trace them back to as far away as India about 10,000 BC or suggest that they migrated to Phoenicia from elsewhere; however, none of these stories are proven or provable through archaeology, and genetics spoke the final word. Further, the Phoenician colonies which spread all over the coastline of the Mediterranean and even the Atlantic coasts were inhabited by Phoenician Semitic speaking immigrants. No one can claim that the Phoenicians of North Africa were black or the Phoenicians of Spain, Gibraltar, Sardinia, Sicily, Malta...etc. were European"

Read more: Ethnic Origin, Language and Literature of the Phoenicians Ethnic Origin, Language and Literature of the Phoenicians

Ethnic Origin, Language and Literature of the Phoenicians

IRREFUTABLE dumbfuck

You would have more luck if you could show me irrefutable proof that Hannibal wasnt Black.
hey you stupid fuck : my argument is NO ONE KNOWS FOR SURE. You are so much of a fuckin hack, you don't even know what im saying :lol:

IRREFUTABLE dumbfuck

Yes Phonecians were Black. Who told you they were not Black? Phonecians is the term the greeks used for the Canaanites. Guess who was the father of the Canaanites?
no, that is the term they used for that region. Try again?

Yes Phonecians were Black. Who told you they were not Black?

No, they weren't. They were Semites, or possibly from India. They absolutely positively did NOT originate in Africa, nor did they come from Europe as is now very well known from DNA research.

"Before going into the origin of the Phoenicians, two things musts be made clear. The Phoenicians do not have their origin in Europe or in Africa. They were neither European nor where they black Africans. Their origin is in the eastern Mediterranean, as recent DNA studies prove -- they belong to the ancient Mediterranean sub-starum. Some trace them back to as far away as India about 10,000 BC or suggest that they migrated to Phoenicia from elsewhere; however, none of these stories are proven or provable through archaeology, and genetics spoke the final word. Further, the Phoenician colonies which spread all over the coastline of the Mediterranean and even the Atlantic coasts were inhabited by Phoenician Semitic speaking immigrants. No one can claim that the Phoenicians of North Africa were black or the Phoenicians of Spain, Gibraltar, Sardinia, Sicily, Malta...etc. were European"

Read more: Ethnic Origin, Language and Literature of the Phoenicians Ethnic Origin, Language and Literature of the Phoenicians

Ethnic Origin, Language and Literature of the Phoenicians
Everyone is from Africa so that pretty much kills your theory right there. Thats proven via DNA. Also Africa was much larger than the land mass whites have used to define the boundaries. The ME and India was all considered part of Africa by the Greeks. They called India "west Ethiopia" Ethiopia means burnt face or something like that in Greek.

What do historians know anyway? They werent there. Burn the Libraries!
It still pisses me off the library of Alexandria burned.. Granted Egypt might have ended up being a super power or something, though.. lol

Forum List

Back