during this campaign?

USViking said:
Here's my guess: I think Vespasion initiated
the Jewish Diaspora after supressing a revolt
in Palestine.

Did the money come from the loot he acquired
during this campaign?

yep.

He got the money after the took of Jerusalem, when the Temple of Salomon was destroyed by the Romans and all the gold and precious items were catched by them.

Go on

USViking said:
Gotta question, eh?

No Question from the last correct responder?

Fine, I got one, from the same era as her right answer:

Question: Victorious commander at Actium.

In effect, he gave Octavian the Empire.

1916: this freak occurence at matawan creek New Jersey actualy received better news coverage than the coverage of WWI

deaddude said:
1916: this freak occurence at matawan creek New Jersey actualy received better news coverage than the coverage of WWI
Shark attack?

Yes there were three shark attacks in mattawan creek, the reason this was a freak occurence was that the shark was a great white which are salt water sharks. Also there were two other shark attacks in the New Jersy area 10 days earlier, so that was 5 attacks in eleven days when there are only an average of fifty attacks a year, making it statisticaly improbable. As a side note, only months earlier the keeper of the national musem of natural history had been quoted saying "a sharks jaw is not strong enough to sever a human leg.

your question

deaddude said:
Yes there were three shark attacks in mattawan creek, the reason this was a freak occurence was that the shark was a great white which are salt water sharks. Also there were two other shark attacks in the New Jersy area 10 days earlier, so that was 5 attacks in eleven days when there are only an average of fifty attacks a year, making it statisticaly improbably. As a side note, only months earlier the keeper of the national musem of natural history had been quoted saying "a sharks jaw is not strong enough to sever a human leg.

your question

The most costly hurricane ever, at least in the US, in terms of human suffering.

Forum List

Back