Hitler and the right

Gun_Control_Works.jpg
Hitler didn't regulate rifles or shotguns, only handguns.

Nazi Weapons Act of 1938 (Translated to English)

Classified guns for "sporting purposes".
All citizens who wished to purchase firearms had to register with the Nazi officials and have a background check.
Presumed German citizens were hostile and thereby exempted Nazis from the gun control law.
Gave Nazis unrestricted power to decide what kinds of firearms could, or could not be owned by private persons.
The types of ammunition that were legal were subject to control by bureaucrats.
Juveniles under 18 years could not buy firearms and ammunition.

Nazi Gun Control
From a website entitled "Hitler was a Leftist", really?

Hitler didn't regulate rifles or shotguns, only handguns.

All citizens who wished to purchase firearms had to register with the Nazi officials and have a background check.
Presumed German citizens were hostile and thereby exempted Nazis from the gun control law.
Gave Nazis unrestricted power to decide what kinds of firearms could, or could not be owned by private persons.

Nazi Gun Control

Well then, Right wingers aren't for gun control.

Nazi Gun Control

I don't believe there are very many citizens of the U S A that are flat out against the individuals right to possess firearms. What gets me is how the infotainment "news" runs up to victims of a shooting and asks how they feel about guns. Cars kill way more people in the U S than guns...you don't see these fuckwits asking the victims of car crashes if they want to ban automobiles.

I don't believe there are very many citizens of the U S A that are flat out against the individuals right to possess firearms. What gets me is how the infotainment "news" runs up to victims of a shooting and asks how they feel about guns. Cars kill way more people in the U S than guns...you don't see these fuckwits asking the victims of car crashes if they want to ban automobiles.

I don't believe there are very many citizens of the U S A that are flat out against the individuals right to possess firearms.
They are very vocal those that are, and whine like a bitch drowning out the majority when they don't get their way. So your comment was loaded.

The problem with the car-gun analogy is that guns are made for one purpose and cars another. Kids get killed in playgrounds ergo we should....

That was stupid. Even for you. Howzabout you name any so-called "liberal" that would hang your image in thier home?

I can think of many right wing fucks that probably already have one gracing thier crib.. some likely over the mantle.
No, you can't.

Dave frantically spreads his stupidity on the interwebs.
Then name names, boy.

Let's see how big a retard you really are.

Before the defenders of Hitler was a right winger go into full meltdown I would like to point out that intense made a valid comment. The U.S. did not declare war on Germany until after Germany declared war on the U.S..
Yep, because the conservatives in Congress wanted to appease Hitler.

Cuz it's always best not to learn from history, or identify deplorable policies before people are victimized.

Got it. Wait until AFTER the human rights offenses occur.

We're well on the way. The first thing Hitler did was encourage abortion amongst the Poles.

Before the defenders of Hitler was a right winger go into full meltdown I would like to point out that intense made a valid comment. The U.S. did not declare war on Germany until after Germany declared war on the U.S..
Yep, because the conservatives in Congress wanted to appease Hitler.

FDR wasn't a conservative try again.

Forum List

Back