Hitler's religiony

Hitler had one major flaw.

He tried to take Russia.

WTF was he thinking? :dunno:

He tried to take Russia.

He was thinking that they were racially inferior, so taking them over would be no big deal.

Then they kicked his ass.

He tried to take Russia.

I think he thought Stalin wanted to attack him.
So he attacked him first to avoid a "two fronts war"...and then he lost the war... :eusa_think:

This should have him with the walking soon to be dead from that era of inhumanity.
Hitler was humane, the inhumane did not want to hear him.

Creepy.
serveimageojihugyft.jpg

Religious views of Adolf Hitler - Wikipedia

I've decided to dedicate an entire thread on the subject since I often hear people around here glibly say that Hitler was a Christian.

Who is in? We can start with the Wiki link above.

As near as I can tell, Hitler:

1. Thought that Jesus was fathered by an Arian Roman soldier, thus making him a non-Jew.
2. Thought that Jesus came to earth to fight the Jewish vermin. His favorite verse in the NT was Jesus driving out the Jewish money changers in the temple.
3. Did not believe in the after life, but somehow thought he might live eternally based upon his accomplishments.
4. Persecuted the church and planned to ultimately destroy it and replace it with "positive Christianity". However, publically he defended Christianity at every turn while privately lambasting it.
5. Thought that science and rational thinking would someday absolve all religion.
Hitler's other siblings turned out to be much much more reasonable people than Hitler did. Votto, assuming that Hitler's mother prayed for a good child (they were a religious family), just say, would you, if you had Jesus' alleged super-powers, have simply steered Hitler's sperm cell away from the egg, so that Hitler would not have been born? A different sperm cell other than Adolf's would have fertilized the egg - so instead of Hitler, a different sibling-like person would have been born. If Jesus magically helps us find our car keys, and answers other prayers, would you have done something that would have been far far better for the world - answering her prayer by simply steering Hitler's sperm cell away from the egg, Votto? It would also have helped to answer one of the most popular prayers that is ever said "god, please give peace to the world".

A Scientific Humanist's purpose in life is to "help humanity", and to attempt to do "what's best for the world", and steering Hitler's sperm cell would have accomplished both of those - a different sibling would have been born instead of Hitler. So therefore a 99.999999% chance that this other sibling would not be virtually the worst person to have ever lived. That's what's best for the world, and would have helped humanity the most. Can we agree, Votto?

Enjoy this new week.

Last edited:
This should have him with the walking soon to be dead from that era of inhumanity.
He treated humans he had control over as if they were merely trash to be slaughter and sent into battle at his beckon call, for satisfying his own pride.
So did Stalin...so did Mao...so did the British Royal Crown...so did the colonial French and German and Belgian...so have the Grand Muftis of Islam in calls for Jihad!....so has EVERY single culture, at some point in time.
YET....HITLER is the uuuuultimate EVIL!
You dont feel just a bit played...just an little?

I've decided to dedicate an entire thread on the subject since I often hear people around here glibly say that Hitler was a Christian.

1. Thought that Jesus was fathered by an Arian Roman soldier, thus making him a non-Jew.
2. Thought that Jesus came to earth to fight the Jewish vermin. His favorite verse in the NT was Jesus driving out the Jewish money changers in the temple.
3. Did not believe in the after life, but somehow thought he might live eternally based upon his accomplishments.
4. Persecuted the church and planned to ultimately destroy it and replace it with "positive Christianity". However, publically he defended Christianity at every turn while privately lambasting it.
5. Thought that science and rational thinking would someday absolve all religion.
Hitler's other siblings turned out to be much much more reasonable people than Hitler did. Votto, assuming that Hitler's mother prayed for a good child (they were a religious family), just say, would you, if you had Jesus' alleged super-powers, have simply steered Hitler's sperm cell away from the egg, so that Hitler would not have been born? A different sperm cell other than Adolf's would have fertilized the egg - so instead of Hitler, a different sibling-like person would have been born. If Jesus magically helps us find our car keys, and answers other prayers, would you have done something that would have been far far better for the world - steering Hitler's sperm cell away from the egg, Votto?

A Scientific Humanist's purpose in life is to "help humanity", and do usually "what's best for the world", and steering Hitler's sperm cell would have accomplished both of those - a different sibling would have been born instead of Hitler. So therefore a 99.999999% chance that this other sibling would not be virtually the worst person to have ever lived. That's what's best for the world, and would have helped humanity the most. Can we agree, Votto?

Enjoy this new week.
Any HUMANIST'S goal in life is to muddie the lines between culture, race, religion in an attempt to erase thousands of years of progress and culture by certain groups in the hope of claiming the singularly important accomplishments of some to all of mankind.
Humanists are evil...

He treated humans he had control over as if they were merely trash to be slaughter and sent into battle at his beckon call, for satisfying his own pride.
So did Stalin...so did Mao...so did the British Royal Crown...so did the colonial French and German and Belgian...so have the Grand Muftis of Islam in calls for Jihad!....so has EVERY single culture, at some point in time.
No, I don't. I can only look at history as a means to learn from it from this point going forth. I am interested in it but will always keep in mind that humans attempt to put themselves in the best light as they can. Its that pride thing we have as carnal human beings that causes that.

No, I don't. I can only look at history as a means to learn from it from this point going forth. I am interested in it but will always keep in mind that humans attempt to put themselves in the best light as they can. Its that pride thing we have as carnal human beings that causes that.
Well, you seem like a level headed person with an open perspective. You are never belligerent towards me.

Hitler's other siblings turned out to be much much more reasonable people than Hitler did. Votto, assuming that Hitler's mother prayed for a good child (they were a religious family), just say, would you, if you had Jesus' alleged super-powers, have simply steered Hitler's sperm cell away from the egg, so that Hitler would not have been born? A different sperm cell other than Adolf's would have fertilized the egg - so instead of Hitler, a different sibling-like person would have been born. If Jesus magically helps us find our car keys, and answers other prayers, would you have done something that would have been far far better for the world - steering Hitler's sperm cell away from the egg, Votto?

A Scientific Humanist's purpose in life is to "help humanity", and do usually "what's best for the world", and steering Hitler's sperm cell would have accomplished both of those - a different sibling would have been born instead of Hitler. So therefore a 99.999999% chance that this other sibling would not be virtually the worst person to have ever lived. That's what's best for the world, and would have helped humanity the most. Can we agree, Votto?

Enjoy this new week.
Any HUMANIST'S goal in life is to muddie the lines between culture, race, religion in an attempt to erase thousands of years of progress and culture by certain groups in the hope of claiming the singularly important accomplishments of some to all of mankind.
Humanists are evil...
We do indeed want a "browning of the world" - for all races to merge more and more so that racism becomes much harder - if a child is born with many different races in them it's harder for them to be racist of course. It's also harder for someone to be racist towards that child if that that has part of the same race in them as the would-be racist themselves.

The KKK does not like this. That's a good thing, then. Scientific Humanism is likely the least racist, and most anti-racist overall belief system in the world today. Let's move beyond racism to a more Scientific Humanist world. Let's have this century be the century that we finally see an end to racism. Your grandchildren will thank you. We can do this!

Enjoy this new week.
Any HUMANIST'S goal in life is to muddie the lines between culture, race, religion .......
In other words, to bring the world together, and not see it continue to be ripped apart by those differences you mentioned.....guilty as charged!

Last edited:
Hitler is considered by more people to be the most evil person of all time.

Enjoy this new week.
Humanists are evil...
We do indeed want a "browning of the world" - for all races to merge more and more so that racism becomes much harder - if a child is born with many different races in them it's harder for them to be racist of course. It's also harder for someone to be racist towards that child if that that has part of the same race in them as the would-be racist themselves.

The KKK does not like this. That's a good thing, then. Scientific Humanism is likely the least racist, and most anti-racist overall belief system in the world today. Let's move beyond racism to a more Scientific Humanist world. Let's have this century be the century that we finally see an end to racism! Your grandchildren will thank you.
You're GD right you believe in a "browning of the world". Yet you are too inane and in love with your idealism and the smell of your own methane to actually EXAMINE this "brown world" that you are extracting these people from.
What have these brown people done in their world? What advancements have these lovely brown people made? Where are all of the technology and medical advancement coming from?
What role DOES IQ play? You are a rather disgusting and dangerous bunch of ideologues.

Last edited:
Hitler is considered by more people to be the most evil person of all time.
Yes...because most people are educated by Humanists and Social Egalitarians such as yourself.

Forum List

Back