Hitler's religiony

You're GD right you believe in a "browning of the world". Yet you are too inane and in love with your idealism and the smell of your own methane to actually EXAMINE this "brown world" that you are extracting these people from.
What have these brown people done in their world? What advancements have these lovely brown people made? Where are all of the technology and medical advancement coming from?
What role DOES IQ play? You are a rather disgusting and dangerous bunch of ideologues.
"Separate but equal" never is, my friend.
All are created equal but not All reach that point in knowing it and the ability to handle liberty at the same time. In that there must be boundaries.
Scientific Humanism believes in humanity (surprise, "human" is in the name of the belief system :) ) more than you do - hopefully you will one day believe in all races enough so that you'll believe in humanity as much as we do.
Thanks.
Scientific Humanism would infer that you employ the Scientific Method. Please enlighten me as to what end? Do you wish to draw a correlation between the number of Haitians and crime? Or the number of Salvadoreans in a population and the teenage birth rate?
What exactly makes your movement scientific?
Are the Salvadoreans Catholics?? If so, then the traditional Catholic aversion to family planning/birth control might be the real problem. Scientific Humanism is likely the most birth-control-friendly overall belief system in the world today. The earth's population is reaching it's tipping point in regards to available food, so birth-control advocacy is a good thing over the next decades, to be sure.

Love this forum!
Send out lots and lots of the day after pill for free. There are even huge families of Amish where the women attempt to use things like Penny Royal for birth control because they don't want more than eight or nine children.

All are created equal but not All reach that point in knowing it and the ability to handle liberty at the same time. In that there must be boundaries.
Scientific Humanism believes in humanity (surprise, "human" is in the name of the belief system :) ) more than you do - hopefully you will one day believe in all races enough so that you'll believe in humanity as much as we do.
Thanks.
Scientific Humanism would infer that you employ the Scientific Method. Please enlighten me as to what end? Do you wish to draw a correlation between the number of Haitians and crime? Or the number of Salvadoreans in a population and the teenage birth rate?
Are the Salvadoreans Catholics?? If so, then the traditional Catholic aversion to family planning/birth control might be the real problem. Scientific Humanism is likely the most birth-control-friendly overall belief system in the world today. The earth's population is reaching it's tipping point in regards to available food, so birth-control advocacy is a good thing over the next decades, to be sure.

Love this forum!
Send out lots and lots of the day after pill for free. There are even huge families of Amish where the women attempt to use things like Penny Royal for birth control because they don't want more than eight or nine children.
Explain Penny Royal.

Thanks.
For one, we bring forward good stuff like "love your neighbor", etc., but can't bring forward Genesis or Adam/Eve because the geneologies add up to about a 6000 year-old earth. We can't bring forward unscientific teachings, such as "angels" or "jinns", or a magic guy who lives in the sky for 2000 years (but we do indeed bring forward the good parts, the parts that PHILOSOPHER Jesus said, just not the magic/unscientific Jesus stuff like "heaven/hell" of the Bible, as such.)
You are at best lemmings...at worst knowing co-conspirators. I tend to side with the latter.
In the long run, a scientific belief system will eventually outshine a non-scientific one. We can't bring forward, say, Mohammad riding on a winged horse, and then also demand that our children do well in SCIENCE class! (for obvious reasons!)

So we are the world's most intellectually-consistent overall belief system (at least we strive to be, and will change to achieve that) - and that's a great thing. We of course couldn't bring forward Revelation where it says that people are NOT ALLOWED TO IMPROVE the texts of the Bible - your children are too creative, they will indeed come up with improvements on all belief systems, we know that. So we are likely the world's most "improving" belief system.

Have a great week.

Thanks.
For one, we bring forward good stuff like "love your neighbor", etc., but can't bring forward Genesis or Adam/Eve because the geneologies add up to about a 6000 year-old earth. We can't bring forward unscientific teachings, such as "angels" or "jinns", or a magic guy who lives in the sky for 2000 years (but we do indeed bring forward the good parts, the parts that PHILOSOPHER Jesus said, just not the magic/unscientific Jesus stuff like "heaven/hell" of the Bible, as such.)
You are at best lemmings...at worst knowing co-conspirators. I tend to side with the latter.
But we only bring forward the parts (so we are not "lemmings") that have a court-room level of evidence - so we can't bring forward the parts that say that Yahwey/Jesus are the one true god, since all the other religions have the same level of evidence, and of course it's not a court-room level of evidence.

Some day a god might care for us enough to provide said level of evidence. That would be nice.

Thanks.
In the long run, a scientific belief system will eventually outshine a non-scientific one. We can't bring forward, say, Mohammad riding on a winged horse, and then also demand that our children do well in SCIENCE class! (for obvious reasons!)

So we are the world's most intellectually-consistent overall belief system (at least we strive to be, and will change to achieve that) - and that's a great thing. We of course couldn't bring forward Revelation where it says that people are NOT ALLOWED TO IMPROVE the texts of the Bible - your children are too creative, they will indeed come up with improvements on all belief systems, we know that. So we are likely the world's most "improving" belief system.

Have a great week.
Science is nothing more than speculation based on data.

Thanks.

Have a great week.
Well you can have your Book of Runes and leach therapy. I will stick to the Scientific Method thanks.

Thanks.

Have a great week.
Regarding science getting the age of the earth correct, and the Bible getting it wrong - only one source, one book (the Bible) says the earth is 6000 years old. But many different scientific disciplines show that its billions of years old - paleobotany, physics, etc.
I wish I'd taken more science classes and fewer fun physical education classes in school that had cuties in them!

Thanks.
But we only bring forward the parts (so we are not "lemmings") that have a court-room level of evidence - so we can't bring forward the parts that say that Yahwey/Jesus are the one true god, since all the other religions have the same level of evidence, and of course it's not a court-room level of evidence.

Some day a god might care for us enough to provide said level of evidence. That would be nice.
I am done with you. You have nothing to offer.

You're GD right you believe in a "browning of the world". Yet you are too inane and in love with your idealism and the smell of your own methane to actually EXAMINE this "brown world" that you are extracting these people from.
What have these brown people done in their world? What advancements have these lovely brown people made? Where are all of the technology and medical advancement coming from?
What role DOES IQ play? You are a rather disgusting and dangerous bunch of ideologues.
No...we are bot all created equal. That is a oft cited known untruth.
Born with all the same elements both in spirit and of flesh but all with various things to learn and overcome in this world. Does your physical body have boundaries in it? If your head was attached to your ass would it have the same function?
No. I do not agree.
You don't have to. Fact is states need boundaries and so do countries. Everything has boundaries, heaven even has boundaries that some cannot enter into. Throw a wild animal in
Thanks.

Love this forum!
Explain Penny Royal.
It is an herb that has abortive effects. Used too much it can cause Kidney damage, they can go blind and all sorts of things.

You don't have to. Fact is states need boundaries and so do countries. Everything has boundaries, heaven even has boundaries that some cannot enter into. Throw a wild animal in
Our state (US) has by far exceeded its boundary in multiple arenas. That I can agree on.

It is an herb that has abortive effects. Used too much it can cause Kidney damage, they can go blind and all sorts of things.
Rog that...thank you

Thanks.

Have a great week.
So actually you don't really have faith that God is in control or knows your thoughts and needs. O' well. :itsok:

Have a great week.
Well you can have your Book of Runes and leach therapy. I will stick to the Scientific Method thanks.
When it comes to what to put in a belief system we use the Scientific Humanist Method (like the Scientific Method), which is largely to base the decision on science, reason, critical thinking, common sense, a court-room level of evidence, etc. NOT to base it on only what a prophet said....unless what he said (like "love your neighbor", but not "I am the son of god") largely passes the above criteria.
We don't go on faith alone.

Thanks.

Have a great week.
So actually you don't really have faith that God is in control or knows your thoughts and needs. O' well. :itsok:
No, I believe in cause and effect. I believe in the inter-relationship of things. I believe that if you drop a pebble the ripples will come back from the shore. I believe a lot of things but I dont believe in the monopoly of omniscience.

Thanks.

Have a great week.
We are the world's most flexible overall belief system, since when evidence, to a court-room level, is found that a particular unique god is real, then we'll gladly update our beliefs.
We believe that we deserve a particular god that cares about us enough, enough to provide a court-room level of evidence that he's actually real - which would show that the other gods are just pretenders and/or just invented by con-men. As it stands now there are 5000+ gods, and none of them can differentiate themselves - so of course they don't care about us or are not actually all-powerful as claimed. But we do hold out hope that someday one will care about us enough to live up to a court-room level of evidence. We deserve that.

Thanks.

Do you and your family deserve a god that loves you enough to provide a court-room level of evidence that he's the one true god?

Thanks.

Hopefully you can show where I'm (apparently) wrong, to help me grow as a person. You seem like a smart person.

Have a great week.
No, I believe in cause and effect. I believe in the inter-relationship of things. I believe that if you drop a pebble the ripples will come back form the shore. I believe a lot of things but I dont believe in the monopoly of omniscience.
Well if you believe in cause and effect then can you explain why people have emotions, premonitions and natural abilities that cannot be scientifically (theorized) explained? Can you explain the emotions in your own mind? Or why people have memories blocked when they have suffered from traumatic events? Do you believe that spirits exist?

Thanks.

Have a great week.
If a god "knows our thoughts and needs" then wouldn't he have given us the final cure for cancer already?...since billions and billions of us pray and also think and need the cure for cancer.

Last edited:

Have a great week.
We are the world's most flexible overall belief system, since when evidence, to a court-room level, is found that a particular unique god is real, then we'll gladly update our beliefs.
We believe that we deserve a particular god that cares about us enough, enough to provide a court-room level of evidence that he's actually real - which would show that the other gods are just pretenders and/or just invented by con-men. As it stands now there are 5000+ gods, and none of them can differentiate themselves - so of course they don't care about us or are not actually all-powerful as claimed. But we do hold out hope that someday one will care about us enough to live up to a court-room level of evidence. We deserve that.
I had a lawyer ask me once how I knew God had provided my very first contracting job with the state. I told him all of the details of how saw the contract listed in the newspaper in the legal section, how I knew in my heart that God made that job just for me, and how I won that contract even though I wasn't the low bid. Took a bit to describe it all to him but after I did he said, "I do believe that God made that job just for you as that was a miracle". Now here is the odd part. The guy agree to be my attorney and then dumped me and left me in a bigger mess than I was before he had came along to say he would help the young attorney that was attempting to defend me from a bunch of fraudulent, counterfeiting bankers. It was about ten years later I was up watching over my son's house for a week while he traveled. I went to the store to pick up and few things and there was a guy there handing out newspapers trying to get people to subscribe. I told him that was okay because I had no intentions of subscribing and I did not want to take away from him maybe getting a paper to someone he could actually sell it too. He insisted I take the newspaper so I did. Back at son's house I set the paper on the counter as I empty the bags and notice a front page headline. That lawyer was being charged with something he did to someone else. That is just one of many reasons I have no doubt that there is a Omni present spirit that rules over all things.

Last edited:
Can you explain the emotions in your own mind? Or why people have memories blocked when they have suffered from traumatic events? Do you believe that spirits exist?
Can I explain the emotion that comes from my thoughts? Can I explain the event that created memory that created the emotion that comes from my thought?
There is no independent origination. All things stem from some thing and that from a previous. Like one candle lights another. The flame is unique to that candle the same as that emotion is unique to YOU but the energy that created that flame or emotion sprung from another thing. We are all connected and it is these cause and effect relationships from the atomic to the universal that create this.

Forum List

Back