Hmm ... Steve Bannon

Steve Bannon will be ejected from the political arena by the end of:

• January

• March

• June

Results are only viewable after voting.

I do not think Bannon cares about such things. While I detest the guy, he is smart enough to know this was going to happen, yet he did what he did anyway.

In a few weeks it won't matter what he cares about. He just committed political suicide over a tiff with Don Jr.

It could sink Brietbart as well.

You underestimate Bannon if you think he will go quietly into the night. Bannon has nothing to lose and can take the whole ship down with him if he chooses to.

Breitbart has been ruined since the day that Andy died and Bannon turned it into an Alt-right propaganda site. Breitbart was one of my go to sites till Bannon took over.

Looks like Trump was right to fire him, huh?
We all believed so at the time, but that was when we thought Bannon was the greater crazy.
NO you didn't. All you nut jobs did is cry about Trump hiring him.
Believe what you want to believe. There's really no talking to a dedicated Trumpista. It seems you'll say whatever works in the moment, regardless of the facts.

I do not think Bannon cares about such things. While I detest the guy, he is smart enough to know this was going to happen, yet he did what he did anyway.

In a few weeks it won't matter what he cares about. He just committed political suicide over a tiff with Don Jr.

You underestimate Bannon if you think he will go quietly into the night. Bannon has nothing to lose and can take the whole ship down with him if he chooses to.

He's already lost.

He's already lost.

He has lost nothing but the faithful support of the Trump zealots like yourself. Bannon has made himself more relevant today than he has been in his whole life, and that is what he wants. There is nothing that Trump can do to actually hurt him and every time Trump tweets or talks about him, that is a win for Bannon.

He's already lost.

He has lost nothing but the faithful support of the Trump zealots like yourself. Bannon has made himself more relevant today than he has been in his whole life, and that is what he wants. There is nothing that Trump can do to actually hurt him and every time Trump tweets or talks about him, that is a win for Bannon.
This is what every Trump critic hopes for......but for some reason they all end up feeling neglected and abandoned.

The release of this was timed by the media to minimize any good the Tax cuts would do. People are gonna see smaller tax bills and hate every bit of it. Course, we won't see anyone refusing to take their tax breaks.
If that were true, they would have waited until the end of Feb. when the cuts start showing up in paychecks. Face it, sometimes Trump just screws himself without any help from the MSM.

He's already lost.

This is what every Trump critic hopes for......but for some reason they all end up feeling neglected and abandoned.

Bannon was no Trump critic, he was part of a very small inner circle. There is nothing Trump can do to hurt or harm Bannon, except to maybe just ignore him and what he says...but we all know that Trump is not capable of such an adult like action.

Steve is now public enemy number one?

Maybe it is time for those that voted for Trump to look at Trump and ask is he really worth all this stupidity?

When Bannon has turned on him and his family, well then it is time to look hard at Trump and realize he is a moron!

The release of this was timed by the media to minimize any good the Tax cuts would do. People are gonna see smaller tax bills and hate every bit of it. Course, we won't see anyone refusing to take their tax breaks.
If that were true, they would have waited until the end of Feb. when the cuts start showing up in paychecks. Face it, sometimes Trump just screws himself without any help from the MSM.

Most of the Trump zealots are not well enough informed to know that nothing will show up till later. There was a thread on here yesterday by a Trump zealot about how people will be able to make up their minds by the end of Jan about since they will have a couple pay cycles to see the effect of the cuts....

Looks like Trump was right to fire him, huh?
We all believed so at the time, but that was when we thought Bannon was the greater crazy.
NO you didn't. All you nut jobs did is cry about Trump hiring him.
Believe what you want to believe. There's really no talking to a dedicated Trumpista. It seems you'll say whatever works in the moment, regardless of the facts.
When you have some facts let us all know.

Steve is now public enemy number one?

Maybe it is time for those that voted for Trump to look at Trump and ask is he really worth all this stupidity?

When Bannon has turned on him and his family, well then it is time to look hard at Trump and realize he is a moron!

Bannon is political dead meat. Reportedly many of those quoted in Wolff's book are stating they never said anything of the like that is being ascribed to them, that the quotes are pure fiction.

Apparently Wolff has done this before.

What Bannon hoped to gain is anyone's guess, but at this point, all he has is himself and his online news magazine, the credibility of which will be damaged by this event.

It's awesome to see the Trump sheep turn against Bannon.

History repeats itself again. Yesterday's true conservative becomes today's RINO :laugh:
"Deep State" is a Trumpism that means 'anybody who doesn't adore him to the point of destroying their character to gain his momentary and fickle approval'.

Sorry to let you know, but Bannon is the screw up and Trump is just responding to it after firing him. Why do you trolls make everything about Trump?

History repeats itself again. Yesterday's true conservative becomes today's RINO :laugh:

There is no agreeing with Trump 99% of the time anymore. You're with him 100% no matter what he says or does or you're a RINO. I don't know how long the party can sustain such cult-like behavior.
A brand new Bannon fan.

Left wingers to Steve Bannon. The ceremony when you cross over and officially become one of them.

seems its all falling apart faster than anyone could imagine....

the far right is going after trump now.....or the alt right?
Actually they are going after Bannon...look it up. After Bannon and Breitbart abandoned Paul Nehlen the Alt Right is turning on them. Breitbart has always been extremely kosher and its coming back to bite them in the ass.

There is no agreeing with Trump 99% of the time anymore. You're with him 100% no matter what he says or does or you're a RINO. I don't know how long the party can sustain such cult-like behavior.
A brand new Bannon fan.

Left wingers to Steve Bannon. The ceremony when you cross over and officially become one of them.

Oh, look. Another Trump supporter who is going to pretend they never liked Bannon in the first place. Like they pretend they didn't support Romney, McCain or Bush Jr. Like they never supported the countless people Trump has either fired or had resign.

Now, show me a quote from a single left winger on this board who has said that they like Bannon now. Think we can find a quote from a right winger who supported him just two days ago?

I believe in his haste to field his vendetta he mistakenly drank the hemlock meant for others.What say you?

Bannon wouldn't have said what he said if he thought Trump was too impotent to enact retribution.

It's now been revealed that what prompted the FBI investigation was Papadopolous blabbing drunkenly to an Australian diplomat that he knew Russia had dirt on Clinton. The diplomat then told the CIA, who told the FBI. This was before the Steele Dossier. Trump's goose is cooked.

And all those who defended him are going down with that sinking ship.

Forum List

Back