Hogg and the rest of the gun grabbing students are a perfect example of what is wrong with humanity.

, already nobody is caring about David Hogg.... the guy will be a relic of a former era in a couple of weeks. Will fall off the face of the Earth just like all those other k00k activists over the years like that code pink nut woman back in the Bush days...lol.... I can't even remember her name

So little does "s0n" care that he took the time to drop three posts in a row about him here....

Teaching moments s0n... you are in here 24 hours a day.....and me? Rarely.... but let's face it after my 3 posts above you can pretty much lock this thread

I've been chased and shot at several times in my life and that wasn't in the army... Once for flipping the bird at a red neck in OKC...

Florida shooting survivor Hogg won't accept Ingraham's apology over mocking tweet
Ingraham just stuff up, like:

At least nine companies have said they will cease to run ads on Ingraham’s program in response to her tweet.

TripAdvisor, Nutrish, Expedia, Nestle, Wayfair and Hulu said they will stop their ads on “The Ingraham Angle,” which airs daily on the Fox News Channel at 10 p.m. Johnson & Johnson and Stitch Fix told HuffPost they would follow suit. According to the Daily Beast, Jos. A. Bank said it has no plans to buy future ads for the show.

The moves came after Ingraham shared a report on Twitter that Hogg’s college application had been rejected by certain schools. “David Hogg Rejected By Four Colleges To Which He Applied and whines about it,” the Fox News host wrote Wednesday.

Hogg told CNN that Ingraham’s remarks were part of an effort to “distract” from the debate on gun violence.

“From a journalistic standpoint I would say she needs to be more objective and stand down because I am not the issue here,” he said. “The issue needs to be gun violence in America. But what she’s trying to do is to distract from that and I hate it.”

, already nobody is caring about David Hogg.... the guy will be a relic of a former era in a couple of weeks. Will fall off the face of the Earth just like all those other k00k activists over the years like that code pink nut woman back in the Bush days...lol.... I can't even remember her name

So little does "s0n" care that he took the time to drop three posts in a row about him here....

Teaching moments s0n... you are in here 24 hours a day.....and me? Rarely.... but let's face it after my 3 posts above you can pretty much lock this thread

Nobody is here 24 hours a day, Dimbulb.

But what I don't do is profess not to 'care' about something and then proceed to demonstrate the level of that apathy. by flooding that thread with posts. The topics I actually don't care about, are ones I've never posted in.

Fucking duh.

As for the thread it could have been locked and dumped upon arrival, which is why it was laughed into irrelevance as soon as it showed up as yet another in an endless litany of Butthurt Brigade whinery.

Arrogant much ?

Parkland Survivor David Hogg: 'Our Parents Don't Know How To Use a F**king Democracy So We Have To'

David Hogg, a student at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School who survived last month's mass shooting and is now a “March for Our Lives” organizer, gave a profanity-laced interview with The Outline earlier this month that was dramatically different from his other media appearances on outlets like CNN or MSNBC.

The Outline described Hogg as “mad as hell” and when they asked him about why he and his fellow students were the ones pushing gun control laws, he said it’s because their parents “don’t know how to use a f**king democracy.”

"It's like when your old-a** parents are like, ‘I don't know how to send an iMessage,' and you're just like, ‘Give me the f**king phone' and you take it and you're like, ‘OK, let me handle it,' and you get it done in one second," Hogg said. "Sadly, that's what we have to do with our government because our parents don't know how to use a f**king democracy, so we have to."

upload_2018-3-30_11-33-6.png

Maybe you can tell me the last time people marched to have a Constitutionally guaranteed right taken away

The march wasn't to take away a constitutionallly guaranteed right.

Next.
So you didn't see the repeal the second amendment signs?

This was all about the second amendment

Nope. It was about making changes to the way we regulate firearms.

Next.
Yeah that's why all the ban guns signs

Have you read the statement issued by the organizers regarding the purpose for the march?

Sure but I am not so naive as to think there aren't ulterior motives

Last edited:
The march wasn't to take away a constitutionallly guaranteed right.

Next.

Next.

Have you read the statement issued by the organizers regarding the purpose for the march?

There are people who express a desire to repeal the 2nd. However, that is not the position of the March organizers.

The only person I've heard call for a repeal is a conservative former SC justice.

Next.

There are people who express a desire to repeal the 2nd. However, that is not the position of the March organizers.

The only person I've heard call for a repeal is a conservative former SC justice.
No but it is the position of the marchers

It really doesn't matter what the organizers say

Next.

It is the position of some marchers. Not all marchers. Not most marchers. Next.

Really? Care to prove that?

Did you count?

These people want to ban guns

Did you count?

I pay attention. You should try it. It beats making shit up.

Did you count?

I pay attention. You should try it. It beats making shit up.
So where's the proof?

Give me the numbers you are so sure of.

To the OP I would just say don't worry about it.... the gun grabbers. Every year we see them get a few moments in the sun. They get all giddy and then go to sleep for months. The one thing I never ever worry about is losing my second amendment rights.... progressives made f****** a lot of other things but that's one thing they will never be successful with. In a couple of weeks nobody is going to remember David Hogg.... oh he'll pop up after the next shooting and then a couple of weeks later disappear again.

Forum List

Back