Hogg WILD!

Does not stop what he did.

Nor does it cancel the fact that it showed just racist and intolerant the left is when it does not like what is going on.

Enlightened my ass.

That was a stupid post...even for you.

And you'd like to dispute it.

I realize that as a left winger, you assume everyone thinks you know what you are talking about.

When in reality, we laugh at you...all the while wondering just how it is you could have fucked up in 2016.

Zimmerman is a serial wife/girlfriend beater. Its not hard if you do some research....and you guys embrace him.

His issues with his women are his problem, not ours.

What he did was help to show just what a bunch of hypocrites you motherfuckers are.

So when he was useful to you, you embraced him.
Now that he is no longer useful, you have disavowed him.
Right?

Don't read to well, do you.

Nobody embraced him. They stood behind his actions and were rewarded by getting to watch the racist left show it's true colors.

Why don't you stick to the facts and stop making shit up ?

I realize that as a left winger, you assume everyone thinks you know what you are talking about.

When in reality, we laugh at you...all the while wondering just how it is you could have fucked up in 2016.

Zimmerman is a serial wife/girlfriend beater. Its not hard if you do some research....and you guys embrace him.

His issues with his women are his problem, not ours.

What he did was help to show just what a bunch of hypocrites you motherfuckers are.

So when he was useful to you, you embraced him.
Now that he is no longer useful, you have disavowed him.
Right?

Don't read to well, do you.

Nobody embraced him.

Be advised our traffic enforcement is tight, it generates a lot of revenue. On behalf of all the non bed wetters (they mostly reside in Austin) we're happy to have you.

The moment George Zimmerman was pulled over by cops in Texas for speeding on Sunday - he told them he had a GUN and was 'going nowhere in particular' | Mail Online

We need more people like George Zimmerman

Most Americans think ZMan is a hero s0n!!!:fu:

Again and as always, history reports a far different version of the facts.

PS; it's "too" not "to" dumb ass

Why shouldn't we? He's a person who used deadly force in self-defense after being attacked.
You guys never seem to mention him anymore. Now that he's a confirmed wife beater, I would imagine you guys would be recommending him for saint-hood.

Nor does it cancel the fact that it showed just racist and intolerant the left is when it does not like what is going on.

Enlightened my ass.

Weinstein, Lauer, Rose, Oreskes, Halperin, Affleck & Hoffman? They're all libs and they're all serial sexual predators. You on the left "embraced" all of them far more than we on the right ever embraced Zimmerman! Like I said, Candy...you progressives need to find a new narrative to run on because claiming the right "hates women" when what so many of your prominent liberals have been doing makes that FARCE!

You guys never seem to mention him anymore. Now that he's a confirmed wife beater, I would imagine you guys would be recommending him for saint-hood.

Enlightened my ass.

Weinstein, Lauer, Rose, Oreskes, Halperin, Affleck & Hoffman? They're all libs and they're all serial sexual predators. You on the left "embraced" all of them far more than we on the right ever embraced Zimmerman! Like I said, Candy...you progressives need to find a new narrative to run on because claiming the right "hates women" when what so many of your prominent liberals have been doing makes that FARCE!

Quote some liberal on this board embracing them then. I've shown where posters here have embraced GZ....it's your turn.

Why shouldn't we? He's a person who used deadly force in self-defense after being attacked.

Enlightened my ass.

If you did the research you'd find that there were allegations of him being a wife/ girlfriend abuser. No convictions.

He can stand for whatever he wants. My only point is this kid really needs a job. You can learn a lot more by working than you can starting trouble. You can get further ahead in life by working than making a fool of yourself.

If this kid was doing the same thing only for more guns in school, I can just imagine what your stance would be on him then. The only reason you adore him and what he's doing is because he's anti-gun just like you are.

I think he needs a job too. I think rightwinger thinks he does too. RW said "trivial job".... Your reflex to disagree with everything someone who thinks a little differently apparently prevented you from seeing that.

He has some talent. He should develop it. But the only way to make sustainable change (unless you really re-invent the mousetrap) is to work within the system and effect it from the inside out.

He has a talent? And what might that be?

This kid is high on himself thanks to the Democrat party and their associates in the MSM. He is meaningless, it's just that he doesn't realize it yet. When he does, he will just get angrier and perhaps more desperate to maintain the attention.

If he really wants to make change, the best way to do it is study. As we became a more armed society, our gun violence and violence in general reduced as much as 50%. In countries that created bans, their violent crime rates increased because people didn't have the ability to protect themselves, and in some cases, the bad guys still had guns.

If the NRA closed down tomorrow, it wouldn't prevent the next mass shooting, or the next, or the next. This kid doesn't understand that. He's been brainwashed by the Democrats that the NRA is the problem when the NRA had nothing to do with one mass shooting in this country.

Non-sense. The NRA funds Congress who keeps us from passing common-sense gun laws that should have been passed after Columbine.

As for his talents...activism for one. Sort of like your buddy Zimmerman with a brain. Remember the RW hero Zimmerman? Are you guys still embracing him?

We were never fans of his like you are with Camera Hogg. We simply supported his actions using deadly force in self-defense which is legal in Florida and many states. The guy was railroaded because of political pressure and that's a travesty no matter who you are.

After the initial investigation, the police and detectives found his story to not only be true, but his use of deadly force legal. He was arrested later after the commie MSM made a big deal about it. We on the right are against media trials and action taken against a citizen based on public opinion without even knowing all the facts.

As for us not bringing him up anymore, why should we? Do you people ever bring up your hero's of the past for no reason whatsoever? When was the last time you talked about Cindy Sheehan or Michael J Fox? There is no reason to.

Enlightened my ass.

If you did the research you'd find that there were allegations of him being a wife/ girlfriend abuser. No convictions.

Ahh... Like Trump...everyone is out to get poor George.

I think he needs a job too. I think rightwinger thinks he does too. RW said "trivial job".... Your reflex to disagree with everything someone who thinks a little differently apparently prevented you from seeing that.

He has some talent. He should develop it. But the only way to make sustainable change (unless you really re-invent the mousetrap) is to work within the system and effect it from the inside out.

This kid is high on himself thanks to the Democrat party and their associates in the MSM. He is meaningless, it's just that he doesn't realize it yet. When he does, he will just get angrier and perhaps more desperate to maintain the attention.

If he really wants to make change, the best way to do it is study. As we became a more armed society, our gun violence and violence in general reduced as much as 50%. In countries that created bans, their violent crime rates increased because people didn't have the ability to protect themselves, and in some cases, the bad guys still had guns.

If the NRA closed down tomorrow, it wouldn't prevent the next mass shooting, or the next, or the next. This kid doesn't understand that. He's been brainwashed by the Democrats that the NRA is the problem when the NRA had nothing to do with one mass shooting in this country.

Non-sense. The NRA funds Congress who keeps us from passing common-sense gun laws that should have been passed after Columbine.

As for his talents...activism for one. Sort of like your buddy Zimmerman with a brain. Remember the RW hero Zimmerman? Are you guys still embracing him?

We were never fans of his like you are with Camera Hogg. We simply supported his actions using deadly force in self-defense which is legal in Florida and many states. The guy was railroaded because of political pressure and that's a travesty no matter who you are.
I disproved that lie in post 202. Try again.

As for us not bringing him up anymore, why should we? [/quote]

You said the following:
Much like the minorities in this country, he fails to realize the Democrat party is using him like an old washrag. See if anybody even remembers his name in a year from today.
So all of that nonsense about the left "forgetting" people is just the same thing the right wing does; but it is somehow more noble when you guys do it...right?

The beanpole bully is behind a "lay in" at his local Publix grocery store. Seems the company made a contribution to a politician Hogg doesn't like. So his band of dingoes lay on the floor of the store like they are dead. And the customers ignore them, do their shopping and maybe "accidentally" step on one's head.

DeFXG5AV0AABoFq.jpg

His charisma quickly fading, Hogg will be driven to plot more strange events like this one and eventually will fade from sight, becoming a violent alcoholic....well, as violent as an 80 pound pile of bones can be.
lol.gif

Shoppers Step Over Bodies at Hogg-Led Publix Protests
That kid is taking up way too much space in your head.
Looks more like clean up on aisle 5.

Enlightened my ass.

Quote some liberal on this board embracing them then. I've shown where posters here have embraced GZ....it's your turn.
and? just because a few assholes embrace an asshole doesn't make public policy for an entire side.

if you're liberal (and you are) do you now also wear black, a mask and set trash cans on fire? are you going to pick up a gun and start shooting at congressmen playing softball? i mean, it's what liberals do, isn't it?

stop finding the worst example of us all and trying to pretend that we're all like that. it's old, stupid, and where a lot of our divide comes from.

from what i understand, this backfired pretty hard on hogg boy and wild ones. the store just decided to halt ALL DONATIONS which included many on the liberal side as well.

they should have told him to fuck off. caving in only encourages it.

Never said I was.
What I did say was that regardless of whether or not you agree with him, you have to admire the activism.
You disagreed which I think was more of a brainless reflex of yours rather than anything based on reason.

He can stand for whatever he wants. My only point is this kid really needs a job. You can learn a lot more by working than you can starting trouble. You can get further ahead in life by working than making a fool of yourself.

If this kid was doing the same thing only for more guns in school, I can just imagine what your stance would be on him then. The only reason you adore him and what he's doing is because he's anti-gun just like you are.

Why shouldn't we? He's a person who used deadly force in self-defense after being attacked. Of course we support victims just like you support criminals.

The Republican constituency is mostly pro-gun. Their support has nothing to do with the measly few dollars the NRA gives them. Conservative Republicans are constitutionalists and they support the people who are also constitutionalists.

Now tell us all, what are "common sense" gun laws? We have thousands of gun laws on the books already. What more gun laws do you want to see? What laws would guarantee we would never see a school or mass shooting ever again?

A bet with anti-gunners
Other than the second amendment, Republicans have never read the Constitution

and? just because a few assholes embrace an asshole doesn't make public policy for an entire side.
Well, I was debunking a specific lie....see below....

Nobody embraced him. They stood behind his actions and were rewarded by getting to watch the racist left show it's true colors.

Quite clearly, 3 prominent posters did just that. I could have quoted probably a dozen but it wasn't worth the effort.

if you're liberal (and you are) do you now also wear black, a mask and set trash cans on fire?
What liberal did that?

are you going to pick up a gun and start shooting at congressmen playing softball? i mean, it's what liberals do, isn't it?
Moronic post.

stop finding the worst example of us all and trying to pretend that we're all like that. it's old, stupid, and where a lot of our divide comes from.
Perhaps you should preach to your own choir...

Enlightened my ass.

I simply pointed out that your usual claim that conservatives "hate women"...a claim that you on the left have been making for the last two election cycles...becomes laughably farcical when so many of your liberal icons have been exposed as serial sexual predators. It's your turn to address that...

Quite clearly, 3 prominent posters did just that. I could have quoted probably a dozen but it wasn't worth the effort.

if you're liberal (and you are) do you now also wear black, a mask and set trash cans on fire?
What liberal did that?

are you going to pick up a gun and start shooting at congressmen playing softball? i mean, it's what liberals do, isn't it?
Moronic post.

1 - that's just it - we are individuals, not all stereotypes walking around in unison checking what to say before we say it.

zimmerman - he's an asshole that confronted someone he should not have. but that someone has a huge criminal past and all accounts do show he was under life threatening force. shooting self defense.

even assholes get the same rights under the law as people we like. or do you disagree?

antifa - the masked outfit of liberals showing people what's what and burning trash cans on major college campuses all across the country.

moronic post? yes. but so is your own line of thinking here and *to me* it's the same thing. make a loose association of a known ass and pretend they are a valid representation of the OTHER side. you're doing that here with zimmerman, so i'll do it with other liberals who have taken shots and killed people who they didn't like.

they represent you and your views? if not, then stop thinking people who recognize zimmerman gets the same benefit of the laws as WE ALL DO are backing him being an asshole as well. not that simple unless you have no other point to make. doesn't sound like you do.

and again - not my choir we're all individuals yet some people can't help but do "group hate" and you seem to be in that crowd.

Hogg has touched a nerve

Force businesses and politicians to choose sides

Exactly - The best part is that he's touched a nerve with conservatives where he's lived in their heads rent free since Valentine's Day.

Btw - LOVE the Cliffy Clavin quote! :D

I simply pointed out that your usual claim that conservatives "hate women"...a claim that you on the left have been making for the last two election cycles...becomes laughably farcical when so many of your liberal icons have been exposed as serial sexual predators. It's your turn to address that...

Liberal Icons like who? TV morning show hosts? A Hollywood producer? A night time PBS host? Basically anyone on TV is suddenly a Liberal Icon? I don’t know their politics and neither do you.

As long as Trump who calls women pigs, as long as Trump who cheats on his wife with whores, as long as Trump, the pussy grabber, as long as Trump who insinuates women who have the temerity to question him are on their period is in office, the women’s vote isn’t going anywhere.

What liberal did that?

Moronic post.

1 - that's just it - we are individuals, not all stereotypes walking around in unison checking what to say before we say it.

zimmerman - he's an asshole that confronted someone he should not have. but that someone has a huge criminal past and all accounts do show he was under life threatening force. shooting self defense.

even assholes get the same rights under the law as people we like. or do you disagree?
Sure.
Again, the message I was addressing said “nobody embraced him.” I showed 3 examples out of several. Not sure what is wrong with that. You’re the first conservative here that I have seen say one derogatory thing about him…I have not read every message so I’m sure you could show others but it was borderline infatuation during that whole episode.

antifa - the masked outfit of liberals showing people what's what and burning trash cans on major college campuses all across the country.
Must have missed it. Sorry.

moronic post? yes. but so is your own line of thinking here and *to me* it's the same thing. make a loose association of a known ass and pretend they are a valid representation of the OTHER side. you're doing that here with zimmerman, so i'll do it with other liberals who have taken shots and killed people who they didn't like.
[
Whatever. It was moronic in the extreme.

they represent you and your views? if not, then stop thinking people who recognize zimmerman gets the same benefit of the laws as WE ALL DO are backing him being an asshole as well. not that simple unless you have no other point to make. doesn't sound like you do.

and again - not my choir we're all individuals yet some people can't help but do "group hate" and you seem to be in that crowd.

Not sure what you want from me. I didn’t cite the “he was found innocent” matter-of-fact posts. I cited the ones that welcomed him to Texas, called him a “hero” etc… Agreeing that someone went through due process is one thing, welcoming the “asshole” with open arms and calling him a “hero” is something different….would you agree?

What liberal did that?

Moronic post.

Sure.
Again, the message I was addressing said “nobody embraced him.” I showed 3 examples out of several. Not sure what is wrong with that. You’re the first conservative here that I have seen say one derogatory thing about him…I have not read every message so I’m sure you could show others but it was borderline infatuation during that whole episode.

Must have missed it. Sorry.

[
Whatever. It was moronic in the extreme.

Not sure what you want from me. I didn’t cite the “he was found innocent” matter-of-fact posts. I cited the ones that welcomed him to Texas, called him a “hero” etc… Agreeing that someone went through due process is one thing, welcoming the “asshole” with open arms and calling him a “hero” is something different….would you agree?
great. then go get in the faces of those who did it. what you are doing here (and yes both sides can and do) is taking the worst example of someone and pretending they represent the entire side. you're "attacks" are hitting people who do not see zimmerman in this way, but they are conservatives so YOU put a link there and think you've done something clever.

stupid isn't clever in most instances.

it's still moronic and you're still doing it.

Forum List

Back