Hogg WILD!

Instead of talking about it on a message board, he is actually out doing something about his issues. Irregardless of whether you agree with his politics or not, you should admire him for standing in front of the slings and arrows that are coming his way.

I do like how the right wing is trying to claim victory on this. It’s redefining the term pathetic.

Slings and arrows? This kid is loving every second of this.

I think it would be a good idea for his parents to insist he get a job. People with jobs don't have time for this nonsense. By the time you get home, have dinner, relax for an hour or two, it's getting late already and you have to get ready for work the next day.

People that do these things only demonstrate one thing, and that is they have too much free time on their hands.

His work is too important to waste time on a trivial job

He is making an impact now, no time to divert his attention

He's making an impact? On who.....what?

Did the NRA go out of business? Are there less school shootings? Are any new anti-constitutional laws being drawn up for vote?

He's too important to get a job? Seems that's a theme among liberals regardless of popularity. Hey! Maybe he's collecting food stamps and on Medicaid too.

While I think this kid is a little twerp, I kind of feel sorry for him in a way. Much like the minorities in this country, he fails to realize the Democrat party is using him like an old washrag. See if anybody even remembers his name in a year from today.

He's the Steve Bannon of his Generation apparently.

Luaghing animated .gif

Instead of talking about it on a message board, he is actually out doing something about his issues. Irregardless of whether you agree with his politics or not, you should admire him for standing in front of the slings and arrows that are coming his way.

I do like how the right wing is trying to claim victory on this. It’s redefining the term pathetic.

I think it would be a good idea for his parents to insist he get a job. People with jobs don't have time for this nonsense. By the time you get home, have dinner, relax for an hour or two, it's getting late already and you have to get ready for work the next day.

People that do these things only demonstrate one thing, and that is they have too much free time on their hands.

Did the NRA go out of business? Are there less school shootings? Are any new anti-constitutional laws being drawn up for vote?

He's too important to get a job? Seems that's a theme among liberals regardless of popularity. Hey! Maybe he's collecting food stamps and on Medicaid too.

While I think this kid is a little twerp, I kind of feel sorry for him in a way. Much like the minorities in this country, he fails to realize the Democrat party is using him like an old washrag. See if anybody even remembers his name in a year from today.

Some twerp

Bringing politicians, news commentators and major corporations to their knees

Some twerp

He got a corporation to change a long-time policy. We all should be so active in whatever we endorse. I used to think of my self as "the shit" when I got a radio station to play my request of Bohemian Rhapsody (coming to a theater near you).

Yet here you are...

Yes I am. Being on the internet is the way I relax. Not hurting anybody, not getting in the way, not causing anybody to lose money. Just harmlessly having discussion.

Unlike those who post 10,000 messages a year on an obscure message board.

And you're different how? Because you post a little less?

Never said I was.
What I did say was that regardless of whether or not you agree with him, you have to admire the activism.
You disagreed which I think was more of a brainless reflex of yours rather than anything based on reason.

He can stand for whatever he wants. My only point is this kid really needs a job. You can learn a lot more by working than you can starting trouble. You can get further ahead in life by working than making a fool of yourself.

If this kid was doing the same thing only for more guns in school, I can just imagine what your stance would be on him then. The only reason you adore him and what he's doing is because he's anti-gun just like you are.

I think he needs a job too. I think rightwinger thinks he does too. RW said "trivial job".... Your reflex to disagree with everything someone who thinks a little differently apparently prevented you from seeing that.

He has some talent. He should develop it. But the only way to make sustainable change (unless you really re-invent the mousetrap) is to work within the system and effect it from the inside out.

He has a talent? And what might that be?

This kid is high on himself thanks to the Democrat party and their associates in the MSM. He is meaningless, it's just that he doesn't realize it yet. When he does, he will just get angrier and perhaps more desperate to maintain the attention.

If he really wants to make change, the best way to do it is study. As we became a more armed society, our gun violence and violence in general reduced as much as 50%. In countries that created bans, their violent crime rates increased because people didn't have the ability to protect themselves, and in some cases, the bad guys still had guns.

If the NRA closed down tomorrow, it wouldn't prevent the next mass shooting, or the next, or the next. This kid doesn't understand that. He's been brainwashed by the Democrats that the NRA is the problem when the NRA had nothing to do with one mass shooting in this country.

Some twerp

So what politicians, news commentators and corporations are on their knees?

Some twerp

He got a corporation to change a long-time policy. We all should be so active in whatever we endorse. I used to think of my self as "the shit" when I got a radio station to play my request of Bohemian Rhapsody (coming to a theater near you).
Hogg is slowly making progress

Yet here you are...

Yes I am. Being on the internet is the way I relax. Not hurting anybody, not getting in the way, not causing anybody to lose money. Just harmlessly having discussion.

Unlike those who post 10,000 messages a year on an obscure message board.

Never said I was.
What I did say was that regardless of whether or not you agree with him, you have to admire the activism.
You disagreed which I think was more of a brainless reflex of yours rather than anything based on reason.

He can stand for whatever he wants. My only point is this kid really needs a job. You can learn a lot more by working than you can starting trouble. You can get further ahead in life by working than making a fool of yourself.

If this kid was doing the same thing only for more guns in school, I can just imagine what your stance would be on him then. The only reason you adore him and what he's doing is because he's anti-gun just like you are.

I think he needs a job too. I think rightwinger thinks he does too. RW said "trivial job".... Your reflex to disagree with everything someone who thinks a little differently apparently prevented you from seeing that.

He has some talent. He should develop it. But the only way to make sustainable change (unless you really re-invent the mousetrap) is to work within the system and effect it from the inside out.

This kid is high on himself thanks to the Democrat party and their associates in the MSM. He is meaningless, it's just that he doesn't realize it yet. When he does, he will just get angrier and perhaps more desperate to maintain the attention.

If he really wants to make change, the best way to do it is study. As we became a more armed society, our gun violence and violence in general reduced as much as 50%. In countries that created bans, their violent crime rates increased because people didn't have the ability to protect themselves, and in some cases, the bad guys still had guns.

If the NRA closed down tomorrow, it wouldn't prevent the next mass shooting, or the next, or the next. This kid doesn't understand that. He's been brainwashed by the Democrats that the NRA is the problem when the NRA had nothing to do with one mass shooting in this country.

Non-sense. The NRA funds Congress who keeps us from passing common-sense gun laws that should have been passed after Columbine.

As for his talents...activism for one. Sort of like your buddy Zimmerman with a brain. Remember the RW hero Zimmerman? Are you guys still embracing him?

Never said I was.

Non-sense. The NRA funds Congress who keeps us from passing common-sense gun laws that should have been passed after Columbine.

As for his talents...activism for one. Sort of like your buddy Zimmerman with a brain. Remember the RW hero Zimmerman? Are you guys still embracing him?
Zimmerman served a purpose, He got rid of that piece of shit Trevon Martin

Never said I was.

Why shouldn't we? He's a person who used deadly force in self-defense after being attacked. Of course we support victims just like you support criminals.

The Republican constituency is mostly pro-gun. Their support has nothing to do with the measly few dollars the NRA gives them. Conservative Republicans are constitutionalists and they support the people who are also constitutionalists.

Now tell us all, what are "common sense" gun laws? We have thousands of gun laws on the books already. What more gun laws do you want to see? What laws would guarantee we would never see a school or mass shooting ever again?

A bet with anti-gunners

Never said I was.

Why shouldn't we? He's a person who used deadly force in self-defense after being attacked.
You guys never seem to mention him anymore. Now that he's a confirmed wife beater, I would imagine you guys would be recommending him for saint-hood.

Why shouldn't we? He's a person who used deadly force in self-defense after being attacked.
You guys never seem to mention him anymore. Now that he's a confirmed wife beater, I would imagine you guys would be recommending him for saint-hood.

Does not stop what he did.

Nor does it cancel the fact that it showed just racist and intolerant the left is when it does not like what is going on.

Enlightened my ass.

The beanpole bully is behind a "lay in" at his local Publix grocery store. Seems the company made a contribution to a politician Hogg doesn't like. So his band of dingoes lay on the floor of the store like they are dead. And the customers ignore them, do their shopping and maybe "accidentally" step on one's head.

DeFXG5AV0AABoFq.jpg

His charisma quickly fading, Hogg will be driven to plot more strange events like this one and eventually will fade from sight, becoming a violent alcoholic....well, as violent as an 80 pound pile of bones can be.
lol.gif

Shoppers Step Over Bodies at Hogg-Led Publix Protests
Such desperation in NRA shills

Just got back from Publix, the BOGOs are amazing for this weekend

And the homemade Dutch apple pies are on sale for $3.99

even more interesting, now that Publix has suspended ALL political donations; many leftists are angry with the misguided Hogg

LINK

quote:
When David Hogg organized a die-in at a Publix supermarket over their donations to an NRA-supported candidate, he caused them to cancel all political donations — including to organizations that fund Planned Parenthood.

quote:
Publix was contributing to the YMCA, who is a member of the Coalition to Stop Gun Violence, the YWCA who supports LGBT causes, United Way chapters that have funded Planned Parenthood, as well as March of Dimes and Susan G. Koman — both of which continue to fund the controversial clinics.
Good.

Gee, Candy...are you guys trying to go with the whole "conservatives hate women" narrative again? Funny how you didn't hear that much over the past year. Must have been all of those liberal icons who went down in flames when it was revealed how THEY treated women in private! Might be time to try a new talking point...something tells me that dog ain't gonna hunt this time around! Just saying...

Nor does it cancel the fact that it showed just racist and intolerant the left is when it does not like what is going on.

Enlightened my ass.

That was a stupid post...even for you.

Enlightened my ass.

And you'd like to dispute it.

I realize that as a left winger, you assume everyone thinks you know what you are talking about.

When in reality, we laugh at you...all the while wondering just how it is you could have fucked up in 2016.

Enlightened my ass.

I realize that as a left winger, you assume everyone thinks you know what you are talking about.

When in reality, we laugh at you...all the while wondering just how it is you could have fucked up in 2016.

Zimmerman is a serial wife/girlfriend beater. Its not hard if you do some research....and you guys embrace him.

Enlightened my ass.

Zimmerman is a serial wife/girlfriend beater. Its not hard if you do some research....and you guys embrace him.

His issues with his women are his problem, not ours.

What he did was help to show just what a bunch of hypocrites you motherfuckers are.

As for the modus operandi of killing, I’d be willing to take my chances with smaller mag sizes and more stringent background checks also involving the immediate family of those applying.

Screw Hogg...he's a little bitch with a taste of fame that will be fleeting. It may surprise my pals to know I mostly agree with candycorn on this. In combat, the only way to stay focused on something is to count your shots...you won't be able to hear them because it's so loud around you, (in a major "guns up", it's like being underwater) you can only go by the kicks against your shoulder. I don't see why a civilian needs more than a 10-round magazine....one center-mass round, maybe a double-tap, does the job. That means some loser trying to shoot up a school or a concert has to work the weapon twice as often than with the standard 20 round mag. That means down time, more chances of a fumbled mag, more chances to rush and disarm him. I think a short survey of family members might be a good idea but not the sole criteria. If in unison they shriek "PLEASE NO!" he doesn't get a permit. The Japanese quiz family members, co-workers, and significant others before issuing a firearms permit. We might do well to emulate them, not only in their firearms laws, but in their civility toward each other too.

Enlightened my ass.

His issues with his women are his problem, not ours.

What he did was help to show just what a bunch of hypocrites you motherfuckers are.

So when he was useful to you, you embraced him.
Now that he is no longer useful, you have disavowed him.
Right?

Forum List

Back