Holder Delivers Epic Smackdown To Issa

Say what? Holder says "you have characterized something as something" and it makes the Huff post top ten defensive maneuvers? You lefties must be desperate.

Is this the same Eric Holder who was the bag man in the Marc Rich pay-for-pardon scandal?

It's the same eric holder that didn't know anything, wasn't told anything, wasn't there and anyine who calls him the attorney general should be ashamed of themselves.

Is this the same Eric Holder who was the bag man in the Marc Rich pay-for-pardon scandal?

It's the same eric holder that didn't know anything, wasn't told anything, wasn't there and anyine who calls him the attorney general should be ashamed of themselves.

he certainly didnt know when he took himself off the case

--LOL

Yup......there is no record of Holder officially taking himself off of the case. So basically we're supposed to take his word for it.

I guess that's the way to get out of trouble. When the hammer comes down you just say "I recuse myself.......I don't know shit anymore!!"

Why do I have this odd premonition that Holder will spend much of his life after the Obama Administration as the guest of the Federal Correctional System? :question:

he certainly didnt know when he took himself off the case

--LOL

Yup......there is no record of Holder officially taking himself off of the case. So basically we're supposed to take his word for it.

I guess that's the way to get out of trouble. When the hammer comes down you just say "I recuse myself.......I don't know shit anymore!!"

yeah i dont think that was a good enough answer

Epic? Smackdown?

tumblr_m81efoicir1r927dro1_500-gif.jpg

wait a minute

holder gets told he is in violation of the rules for interrupting and this is a smackdown delivered by holder?

:lol:

looks to me like holder got smacked down by the chairman.

Forum List

Back