🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hollywood gets 500k grant to weave obamacare into storylines

Hey, guess what is coming soon to one of your favorite TV shows? People who know better than you do, are going to sneak pro-ObamaCare messaging into TV plot lines because as one Hollywood bigwig put it - "people learn from TV."

Thanks to a $500,000 grant from The California Endowment, the Hollywood Health & Society, associated with with the USC Annenberg Norman Lear Center, will "help TV writers tell better stories about the new health insurance law."

:lol: :lol:

one step ahead--I can't watch anymore--no favorite TV shows. If I do watch--it's Food Channel--and I don't pay much attention--just noise.

I think I stopped paying attention to whatever enlightenment was packaged into entertainment in the early 80's. Cannot even recall what the favorites were then. google will know. gagging--the Clinton years--Designing Women and the inane Burt Reynolds sitcom--still make me sick.

so much worse than I remembered--no wonder I wandered away--
http://www.imdb.com/list/EKcnaRj0-YI/

Last edited:
not like your waste of space ass pays taxes

Right. I guess my IRS taxes, payroll taxes, property taxes, sales tax from my purchases are all a figment of my imagination. Go cry into your pillow, you sniveling lump of suck.

you dont pay taxes on AIDS vaccinations faggot

:lol::lol::lol:

What a perfect display of a meltdown. Thanks! :)

No get back to crying in your pillow, [MENTION=39965]TNHarley[/MENTION] aka Pillowbiter

somewhat off topic---maybe way off topic

Did anyone see a recent Law and Order/Special Victims in which the plot included some reference to Trayvon Martin case and Paula Deen's catastrophe?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...aula-deen-trayvon-martin-video_n_4034455.html

can't think of her name--irritating woman--blonde --I'll think of it in a minute --portrayed 'Paula Deen'--white racist Southern woman--fired on a young black male without compunction. I wasn't watching attentively--but saw that much.
eta:Cybill Shepherd --how could I forget--her voice sends me over the edge--do not care for her acting either.

a really bad Law and Order. time to close the curtains--they have lost their edge. I suppose writers are hard at work on a storyline about an Asian family beaten by motorcyclists. Right there in NYC. they must be euphoric.

Last edited:

No different to all the money McDonalds threw at the producers of Richie Rich to feature a McDonalds store in the film. If you can afford the promotion, why not?

Because the government can't afford it.

Imagine the outrage if the government funded anti-abortion scripts.

Imagine the outrage if the actual check came from a foundation set up by Blackwater, a former defense contractor.

No different to all the money McDonalds threw at the producers of Richie Rich to feature a McDonalds store in the film. If you can afford the promotion, why not?

Imagine the outrage if the actual check came from a foundation set up by Blackwater, a former defense contractor.

"The Government" didn't pay for it.

It's like none of you guys bothered to read the article.

Are you sure the organizations that funded this propaganda don't have any federal funding?

The Hussein administration is no stranger to the value of social propaganda so what do you expect? The liberal media won't make a big deal about it so they are home free. What other social propaganda issues do taxpayers finance through grants from the Hussein administration?

Are you sure the organizations that funded this propaganda don't have any federal funding?

Do you have any evidence that they have received any federal funding?

Positive claims hold the burden of proof, it's not up to me to prove your negative.

The organization funding the grant is The California Endowment, they're a private trust.

As soon as you see one, turn the show off

hit them and the station where it hurts, in the wallets

Boycott the advertisers. Better yet, call the station switch board and tell them you will not patronize any advertiser that funds any show which has pro Obamacare themes or messages.

$500,000? Who gives a shit. That's chump change to Hollywood.
It is OUR money!
The Administration should not be offering BRIBE money to Hollywood to help shove the Obama agenda down our throats.

Jesus fucking Christ. Will no one bother to read the damn article?

It's not tax money. It's not government money. It's not "our" money, or "your" money.

It's a grant from a private foundation called The California Endowment.

"Televise a Big Lie long enough, and often enough, and loudly enough, and it attains many of the attributes of Truth in the minds of the common folk."

Anonymous

========================================

"I don't want to tell some 8-year-old kid that he's got to sleep in the street because we want people to feel better about their car. Do you want to tell him that?"

Substitute "feel better about their healthcare" for "...their car" and you've got the idea...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX3en_Te7K8

Whether the grant comes from the Feds, or from a private foundation, or represents Federal pass-through dollars channeled through a gatekeeper-foundation, it's a frigging waste during tight times.
Good movie....
"You mean we're spending forty million dollars per year to make people feel good about their cars?"
"So even though they are late, we keep paying them on time?"

some things don't make any sense --draw your own conclusions.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT652NUTZuI]David Hasselhoff - Hooked on a Feeling - YouTube[/ame]

Hey moron.. ( OH this is gonna feel good) ...First off, Mc Donald's is a PRIVATE enterprise. It is THEIR money....
Second. It's called ADVERTISING...
You're too stupid to have a computer.
The fucking point is our government should NEVER use tv or film for propaganda. Maybe they can get away with that shit in "Roo land"...But not here.
The best thing for you to do is to wrap yourself in raw beef and wade into the ocean off the East coast of Australia.

Forum List

Back