Hollywood Is Taking Beating At Box Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
archangel said:
were trying to say here...must be the hat on backward thingee!

He spoke perfect English - perhaps you might put the beer down, and take a refresher course yourself?

Shattered said:
He spoke perfect English - perhaps you might put the beer down, and take a refresher course yourself?

and here comes shattered to the rescue...are you a vampire young lady or what?...ya smell what ya perceive as blood and come in for the feast...did I address you ...well no...but here ya come anyways...lol!

archangel said:
and here comes shattered to the rescue...are you a vampire young lady or what?...ya smell what ya perceive as blood and come in for the feast...did I address you ...well no...but here ya come anyways...lol!
wtf. You just did the same thing to me. Jesus Arch, at least put some space in between your hypocritical posts...

archangel said:

Perhaps I'm simply tired of you trashing people, and resorting to personal insults when one of them happens to say something you disagree with. Perhaps I'm simply tired of you carrying on from thread to thread like a spoiled brat because someone calls you on something you post.

Contrary to your own opinion, you don't know everything, you haven't done everything, and you're not the smartest person on the planet. In fact, from what I can gather from most of your posts, you're either a drunk, or plain illiterate. Neither of which paints you in a favorable light.

Grow up.

Shattered said:
Perhaps I'm simply tired of you trashing people, and resorting to personal insults when one of them happens to say something you disagree with. Perhaps I'm simply tired of you carrying on from thread to thread like a spoiled brat because someone calls you on something you post.

Contrary to your own opinion, you don't know everything, you haven't done everything, and you're not the smartest person on the planet. In fact, from what I can gather from most of your posts, you're either a drunk, or plain illiterate. Neither of which paints you in a favorable light.

Grow up.

I rarely drink...just use it as a medifore..ya really need to get out more...hey as I have said in the past...you and clay are a perfect couple...or ya are jealous of his girl friend and want to replace her...you go for it girl! :)

The ClayTaurus said:
wtf. You just did the same thing to me. Jesus Arch, at least put some space in between your hypocritical posts...

I am guilty as much as you are...however I do not need brats in the form of girls who have no one except cyberspace to assist them in their assaults on others...I accept responsibility for myself without the aid of nuts!

archangel said:
I am guilty as much as you are...however I do not need brats in the form of girls who have no one except cyberspace to assist them in their assaults on others...I accept responsibility for myself without the aid of nuts!
I'm guilty of addressing those not addressing me, but I'm not guilty of being a hypocrite.

The ClayTaurus said:
I'm guilty of addressing those not addressing me, but I'm not guilty of being a hypocrit.

are the biggest hypocrit in here...ya change color faster than anyone I have experienced in life...I will now call you "Charlie" from past experience! ask a VN vet what I mean by this!

archangel said:
are the biggest hypocrit in here...ya change color faster than anyone I have experienced in life...I will now call you "Charlie" from past experience! ask a VN vet what I mean by this!
You can kiss my ass, calling me such names. If I'm Charlie, you're the Taliban. Only dumber. And no beard.

Where was I a hypocrite? You show me where I contradicted myself. It should be easy enough for you, you do it every other post.

The ClayTaurus said:
She's making fun of your spelling of the word metaphor, Arch.

excuse me for being human and mispelling words...as if MD's are exempt also...ever look at a rx! Golly gee shat'terd' rocks the world with her cyber dictionary!

archangel said:
excuse me for being human and mispelling words...as if MD's are exempt also...ever look at a rx! Golly gee shat'terd' rocks the world with her cyber dictionary!

Cyber dictionary? I've dropped down to a 5th grade comprehension level just so you can keep up.

Why don't you try not going around attacking people until your own life is cleaned up a bit?

The ClayTaurus said:
You can kiss my ass, calling me such names. If I'm Charlie, you're the Taliban. Only dumber. And no beard.

Where was I a hypocrite? You show me where I contradicted myself. It should be easy enough for you, you do it every other post.

however, others in here have called you this long before I said it! sorry "Charlie"!

Shattered said:
Cyber dictionary? I've dropped down to a 5th grade comprehension level just so you can keep up.

Why don't you try not going around attacking people until your own life is cleaned up a bit?

and more from the vampire of cyberspace...she is on a roll folks..lol! :) :rolleyes:

archangel said:
however, others in here have called you this long before I said it! sorry "Charlie"!
Oh, ok. That makes perfect sense. :wtf: Where did someone else call me a hypocrite then?

The ClayTaurus said:

however I cut my beard off when I was through working undercover...and retired...LOL ya really do not know who I am or what I was...but shattered seems to know everything about me...lol :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back