"Hollywood" really is trying to push social and political agendas instead of focusing on good shows.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I've gone through all the services from Prime to Netflix to standard TV as well as pirating new movies. A good chunk of the content available blatantly pushes social and political shit right in your face. White heterosexual relationships are apparently taboo and God forbid someone is a conservative.
Can you imagine if some producer pitched a show about white people only and called it Caucasion? Executive heads would explode

Strange times we live in

I've gone through all the services from Prime to Netflix to standard TV as well as pirating new movies. A good chunk of the content available blatantly pushes social and political shit right in your face. White heterosexual relationships are apparently taboo and God forbid someone is a conservative.
Can you imagine if some producer pitched a show about white people only and called it Caucasion? Executive heads would explode

Strange times we live in
Well Last Man Standing got cancelled. Not even Roseanne could survive and she’s far from a conservative.

Strange times we live in

So we are amazed the kids who excelled in theater class are not jocks?

Strange times we live in
Well Last Man Standing got cancelled. Not even Roseanne could survive and she’s far from a conservative.
Well Last Man Standing got cancelled.
its still on....

Strange times we live in
Television is so left leaning it makes me not watch anything but Sports. Pretty hard to lie about the T-shot on 16 at the Masters. It's becoming illegal to be white and have an opinion. If you don't accept the left's version of America you are deplorable. Remember that word? They still think it they just don't say it! I see it here everyday!:piss2:

Strange times we live in
Well Last Man Standing got cancelled.
its still on....
Switched channels to do so.

TV today.

Must have:
One flaming faggot.
An idiot white guy.
Some kind of not white woman running shit.
Some kinda whiter guy being the one the not white chick keeps control of.
Super tough women. Like not even phased by kicking a guy twice her sizes ass.
Need an SJW plot point.
Who saves the day? The fag, the black person or-the chick?

Once you have that all lined up you can make some shit movie around those parameters. And if you fucked that up in your original just claim one of your characters was actually gay and promise to never do that again.

I do not know if the programs will change. But why should the if you have cable TV and are paying for each station. Cable TV reform is needed to start. Let people pick their own stations at a reduced price even if the amount of stations removed are more then the price reduction. I know we like sports. But ESPN costs each cable TV subscriber near 9 dollars a month. Let it become a premium service. It is estimated it would cost 25 dollars a month then. So the people viewing do not have to listen to Prog political statements unless they pay for it. CNN costs about a buck a month. Ethnic and cultural channels are charged just as well. So if I get one third the channels at half the price I am doing good. This will start us on the road to sanity.

Strange times we live in

Try getting into anime.

Strange times we live in
This is what happens when you have Jews running Hollywood.

Strange times we live in
This is what happens when you have Jews running Hollywood.

It's always been that way.

Television is so left leaning it makes me not watch anything but Sports. Pretty hard to lie about the T-shot on 16 at the Masters.

Yet near impossible to watch without witnessing the kneeling of players in protest of our police.

If you can't see that even sports have become politicized, then you're not watching too closely.

I do not know if the programs will change. But why should the if you have cable TV and are paying for each station. Cable TV reform is needed to start. Let people pick their own stations at a reduced price even if the amount of stations removed are more then the price reduction. I know we like sports. But ESPN costs each cable TV subscriber near 9 dollars a month. Let it become a premium service. It is estimated it would cost 25 dollars a month then. So the people viewing do not have to listen to Prog political statements unless they pay for it. CNN costs about a buck a month. Ethnic and cultural channels are charged just as well. So if I get one third the channels at half the price I am doing good. This will start us on the road to sanity.

The problem with that (and many viewers don't realize) is that you are paying for those sports whether you watch them or not. If they charged only sports viewers what it costs to have those sports stations, it would be unaffordable and people would complain.

So what they do is divide the cost among all subscribers to cable/ satellite television. So even if you never turn on a sports event, you are still paying for it.

The problem with that (and many viewers don't realize) is that you are paying for those sports whether you watch them or not. If they charged only sports viewers what it costs to have those sports stations, it would be unaffordable and people would complain.

So what they do is divide the cost among all subscribers to cable/ satellite television. So even if you never turn on a sports event, you are still paying for it.
It is one of the reason that sports players are making the big bucks. Sports broadcasters living the life of Riley and what you typed is a Catch 22. If the Cable TV system changed then within a few years common sense would return but there would be some near term pain.

I feel so ashamed....but I swear to you ....I don't watch TV anymore....I have not watched TV for 3 weeks at least....

is something wrong with me?

because my news....I find online....not from mainstream no way... but from conservative news ....and the rest well...the rest ...I look for what I want to watch online

Also...I do not go to the movie anymore....because I hate and despise Hollyweird.

Am I the only one??

Strange times we live in

At one time many years ago before cable television, most people had three channels to choose from. Although limited choices, it concentrated the talent to only those three networks.

That's how they came up with shows like Barney Miller, All In The Family, Cheers, Mash, The Monsters, Batman.......

Today the talent is extremely diluted. It's so spread out that no new concepts for situational comedy exists.

So now they are turning to politics to try and attract audiences because of their lack of creativity these days.

Strange times we live in

At one time many years ago before cable television, most people had three channels to choose from. Although limited choices, it concentrated the talent to only those three networks.

That's how they came up with shows like Barney Miller, All In The Family, Cheers, Mash, The Monsters, Batman.......

Today the talent is extremely diluted. It's so spread out that no new concepts for situational comedy exists.

So now they are turning to politics to try and attract audiences because of their lack of talent these days.

Nah. Hollywood has always been rife with Commies disguising their propaganda as entertainment. It's just that they've become more blatant about it over the years.

I am completely cut off from MSM in news ...and from Hollyweird.

Do not watch it am not interested anymore.

Forum List

Back