Hollywood Speaks Out In Support Of Prof Ford

Hollywood is pro-abort and they're trying to save Roe v. Wade, and they're willing to destroy an innocent man to do it.

I suspect you are a male, seems men have an issue with women who want rights over their own bodies.
did kavanough do this type of shit when he was in collage?....how about after he graduated?....how about during the time he was now working?....as a judge?....but a drunkin 17 year old dumbass sums this guy up?...

He didn't get married till 39, you tell me.
i suspect by now if he did the woman would be all coming forward....collage is party time but no one is coming forward,if he was a so called rapist in HS, im sure it would have carried over into collage.....apparently being 17 and drunk at a party is supposed to sum this guy up....

Nice to see airheads from the Hollyweird sexual abuse capital of the world showing they believe the words of someone they don’t know and never heard of until a few days ago. Wonder how often they’ll think about that in the Justice Kavanaugh decades ahead?

Several actresses and political activists have spoken out in support of Prof Christein Blasey Ford in a moving video that somehow is being shown on television as a commercial.
Big problem. Every one of them is reading from the same exact script.

In their attempts to show that they believe Dr Ford, they give away the fact that what they are saying isn't their own thoughts, but just a video of them reading the same prepared statement. Not a statement they wrote themselves.

So only an idiot would believe that this is a grass roots movement. I wonder when it was filmed, because it seems that Hollywood was able to put this thing together on pretty short notice.

These same actresses defended bill clinton and attacked his rape victims and his sexual assault victims...and are silent on keith ellison, sherrod brown, bob menendez and cory booker...funny how they don't mention those guys....

Hollywood is pro-abort and they're trying to save Roe v. Wade, and they're willing to destroy an innocent man to do it.

I suspect you are a male, seems men have an issue with women who want rights over their own bodies.

When is the child not part of your body, can you abort up to the day you go into labor? This should be interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're pro-choice, not pro-abortion, you're quoting right wing talking points .. nothing original.
Pro-choice is just another way of saying pro-abortion.
No, it's not, as you know.
Yes it is.
As with every lable Democrats place on something, it's deception.

They're pro-choice, not pro-abortion, you're quoting right wing talking points .. nothing original.
Yes it is.
As with every lable[sic] Democrats place on something, it's deception.
Many who don't like abortion support a woman's right to choose.

Yes it is.
Then there's three positions.....pro-abortion....pro-choice....and pro-life.
Planned Parenthood is pro-abortion.

Several actresses and political activists have spoken out in support of Prof Christein Blasey Ford in a moving video that somehow is being shown on television as a commercial.
Big problem. Every one of them is reading from the same exact script.

In their attempts to show that they believe Dr Ford, they give away the fact that what they are saying isn't their own thoughts, but just a video of them reading the same prepared statement. Not a statement they wrote themselves.

So only an idiot would believe that this is a grass roots movement. I wonder when it was filmed, because it seems that Hollywood was able to put this thing together on pretty short notice.

I just watched the video. Are any of them famous or significant?

did kavanough do this type of shit when he was in collage?....how about after he graduated?....how about during the time he was now working?....as a judge?....but a drunkin 17 year old dumbass sums this guy up?...

What is the problem with that?

i suspect by now if he did the woman would be all coming forward....collage is party time but no one is coming forward,if he was a so called rapist in HS, im sure it would have carried over into collage.....apparently being 17 and drunk at a party is supposed to sum this guy up....

42157350_2709429139068047_1100929821682171904_n.png

It isn't their body, the baby is a completely separate human being.
And, it's none of your business. This is more than likely a woman that you don't know and never will, so why is it your business what she does? Do you want the government making medical decisions for you and telling what procedures you can and can't have?

When is the child not part of your body, can you abort up to the day you go into labor? This should be interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, keep repeating that lie and making yourself look like a complete idiot!

Yes it is.
Then there's three positions.....pro-abortion....pro-choice....and pro-life.
Planned Parenthood is pro-abortion.

Oh FFS! No one who is pro choice is pro abortion you idiot!

No its not and pro life is just another way of saying pro birth, but damm the child if born to the poor. Actually Mudwhistle, you have no say over who gets an abortion, you are a male , males should wear a condom, you have no say so over a female body, you understand! No say-so.

Forum List

Back