Hollywood Speaks Out In Support Of Prof Ford

They're pro-choice, not pro-abortion, you're quoting right wing talking points .. nothing original.
Pro-choice is just another way of saying pro-abortion.
No, it's not, as you know.
Yes it is.
As with every lable[sic] Democrats place on something, it's deception.
Many who don't like abortion support a woman's right to choose.
Then there's three positions.....pro-abortion....pro-choice....and pro-life.
Planned Parenthood is pro-abortion.

That is why men go there. To get an abortion. They are working on a BC for men, time you men take responsibility for spreading STD's and getting women pg. For those women who get an abortion is a man not wearing a condom.

Hollywood is pro-abort and they're trying to save Roe v. Wade, and they're willing to destroy an innocent man to do it.

I suspect you are a male, seems men have an issue with women who want rights over their own bodies.

When is the child not part of your body, can you abort up to the day you go into labor? This should be interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its none of you business if a women gets an abortion , mind your own business.

Hollywood is pro-abort and they're trying to save Roe v. Wade, and they're willing to destroy an innocent man to do it.

I suspect you are a male, seems men have an issue with women who want rights over their own bodies.

When is the child not part of your body, can you abort up to the day you go into labor? This should be interesting

That's what all the bulldogs say

did kavanough do this type of shit when he was in collage?....how about after he graduated?....how about during the time he was now working?....as a judge?....but a drunkin 17 year old dumbass sums this guy up?...

He didn't get married till 39, you tell me.
i suspect by now if he did the woman would be all coming forward....collage is party time but no one is coming forward,if he was a so called rapist in HS, im sure it would have carried over into collage.....apparently being 17 and drunk at a party is supposed to sum this guy up....

42157350_2709429139068047_1100929821682171904_n.png
His attempted rape is alleged from a self admited drunk. Boys will be boys and girls will be girls. You have no point.

It is if your against murder and all civilized societies are against killing an unarmed innocent helpless little baby

did kavanough do this type of shit when he was in collage?....how about after he graduated?....how about during the time he was now working?....as a judge?....but a drunkin 17 year old dumbass sums this guy up?...

i suspect by now if he did the woman would be all coming forward....collage is party time but no one is coming forward,if he was a so called rapist in HS, im sure it would have carried over into collage.....apparently being 17 and drunk at a party is supposed to sum this guy up....

His attempted rape is alleged from a self admited drunk. Boys will be boys and girls will be girls. You have no point.
Where did it say that she was drunk? Link please!!

It is if your against murder and all civilized societies are against killing an unarmed innocent helpless little baby

Abortion of a 10 week fetus is NOT murder. Murder is the killing of an already born person. Stop making yourself look stupid.

Where did it say that she was drunk? Link please!!
Yearbooks. Her own admission

well thanks for posting that....i havent seen this info on any news story.....but this does not mean he has actually raped someone....and that was what i was asking....and was he a frat boy in 2011?....

Yes it is.

That is why men go there. To get an abortion. They are working on a BC for men, time you men take responsibility for spreading STD's and getting women pg. For those women who get an abortion is a man not wearing a condom.
Are you drunk?

Yes it is.

It’s all the mans fault? You really are box of rocks stupid!

Yes it is.

It’s all the mans fault? /QUOTE]
Yes

No one alive ever thought that there is any valid excuse for rape.

However a secret society is a ludicrous way to attack someone. Either it is secret which means no one knows about it or it is not secret which means anyone can find out about it.

Of course his old frat receiving a ban in 2011 does not reflect on Kavanaugh at all. 2011 would have been long after he left college.

Forum List

Back