Hollywood Speaks Out In Support Of Prof Ford

Hollywood is pro-abort and they're trying to save Roe v. Wade, and they're willing to destroy an innocent man to do it.

I suspect you are a male, seems men have an issue with women who want rights over their own bodies.
I suspect you are a male, seems men have an issue with women who want rights over their own bodies.
I simply can not stand your sorry ass!...nor, your ilk!

You are a pathetic excuse for a woman,
and, being a female, is a sad excuse for,
identifying, defining and considering you, a woman!

You are not who or what defines, a real woman,
you are a repulsive female, that is considered a woman,
according to the stages and development, of the female sex.

An unborn baby is INSIDE a woman's body

Ford is a lying, piece of shit,
who can care less about destroying a man
if it means, woman can continue destroying babies

That's the issue, you maggot

Tsh Tsh, why is your business what the woman down the street does?. Why do you not want men to take responsibility, I suspect you are the type of female who believes in being barefoot and pregnant.

You need an anatomy lesson and probably sex ed as well. Its not a baby inside the womb, its a fetus.

Its not a baby inside the womb, its a fetus.

Whatever you have to tell yourself to believe it is okay to murder a baby...

Hollywood is pro-abort and they're trying to save Roe v. Wade, and they're willing to destroy an innocent man to do it.

I don't agree with that.
Leftist women would assume that is how all old white males feel.

Tsh Tsh, why is your business what the woman down the street does?. Why do you not want men to take responsibility, I suspect you are the type of female who believes in being barefoot and pregnant.

You need and anatomy lesson and probably sex ed as well. Its not a baby inside the womb, its a fetus.
Men already do have more responsibility and fewer rights and that needs to change.

BTW most men are innocent in general.

No you men do not, if you want sex use a good quality condom and remember No means No.

You need and anatomy lesson and probably sex ed as well. Its not a baby inside the womb, its a fetus.
Men already do have more responsibility and fewer rights and that needs to change.

No you men do not, if you want sex use a good quality condom and remember No means No.

You should tell that to bill clinton and hilary....and the women he raped and she attacked ....

Yes men do have more responsibility and fewer rights that is fact no matter how much you scream otherwise.

If women want sex they are just as responsible for safety and protection. And the vast majority of men do remember that no means no.

You should tell that to bill clinton and hilary....and the women he raped and she attacked ....

You can't rape the willing. A married woman having an affair with a married man, really creditable, NOT.
Also little Monica already had an affair with a married teacher, little whore, and she willingly gave Bill a blow job or two. I have no respect for women who prey on married or date married men, but many times the men hide the fact, but with Bill it was well known.

Yes men do have more responsibility and fewer rights that is fact no matter how much you scream otherwise.

If women want sex they are just as responsible for safety and protection. And the vast majority of men do remember that no means no.

That is why there are so many unreported and reported rapes. I quite agree, a female should make sure that the man has a good quality condom and she should be on the pill if a child is not wanted.

You need an anatomy lesson and probably sex ed as well. Its not a baby inside the womb, its a fetus.
Tsh Tsh, why is your business what the woman down the street does?
Why is your business what the man down the street doesn't do?
Why do you not want men to take responsibility
HOW CAN GUYS TAKE RESPONSIBILITY,
IF WOMEN ARE KILLING THE BABIES?

Why do you not want women to be responsible
and take responsibility?
I suspect you are the type of female who believes in being barefoot and pregnant.
Bitch, I don't think anyone
should bring anymore kids into this fucked up world...
Adopt the children already here
How bout you give me that lesson then...

You're 1 load your mom should have swallowed!

Yeah, no means no...

Never mind, I'm alone with you on your bed,
and my tits are popping out of my shirt,...
my boob job looks great...doesn't it
and my skirt barely cover my ass...
Smell my neck...like my new perfume?
Let me take these heels off, they're killing me...

Hey...I said NO

You didn't answer me...like my new boobs

I told you no

I'm telling you Pen pen...fuck off

Tsh Tsh, why is your business what the woman down the street does?
Why is your business what the man down the street doesn't do?
Why do you not want men to take responsibility
HOW CAN GUYS TAKE RESPONSIBILITY,
IF WOMEN ARE KILLING THE BABIES?

Why do you not want women to be responsible
and take responsibility?
I suspect you are the type of female who believes in being barefoot and pregnant.
Bitch, I don't think anyone
should bring anymore kids into this fucked up world...
Adopt the children already here
How bout you give me that lesson then...

You're 1 load your mom should have swallowed!

Wow you are a wicked person, where is that pent up anger coming from. Sure a fetus is what is in the womb, till it comes out and takes it first independent breath or is put on a ventilator at which time its called a infant. Unhealthy people tend to have more preemies.

A condom prevents STD's and everyone should use one and there would be a lot less STD's to treat and also a woman should be on the pill if they do not want a child, the issue is the pills are not going to be covered if the GOP has their way , nor is PP going to be available to check for STD's and hand out condoms and BC pills. See how stupid the men are in the GOP and some females that think like you as well.

Yeah, no means no...

Never mind, I'm alone with you on your bed,
and my tits are popping out of my shirt,...
my boob job looks great...doesn't it
and my skirt barely cover my ass...
Smell my neck...like my new perfume?
Let me take these heels off, they're killing me...

Hey...I said NO

You didn't answer me...like my new boobs

I told you no

I'm telling you Pen pen...fuck off

Well I would never have a boob job, so can't help you there, and I'm not a lesbians so you would never be in my bed. I am not going to comment on your fowl mouth, just keep it to yourself.

That is why there are so many unreported and reported rapes. I quite agree, a female should make sure that the man has a good quality condom and she should be on the pill if a child is not wanted.
Because there are so many people.

The percentage of those who commit such crimes is a miniscule part of the population.

There will always be some criminals but the vast majority are not.

Unreported rapes are unmeasurable by definition so we in fact do not know how many their are.

So your earlier statement about men is false.

More of the country opposes Kavanaugh than supports him.

When we start electing Supreme Court Justices you would have a point.

Garland says he is available, STILL.

If he is nominated by the President I’m rue he will do fine however it has nothing to do with my statement.

My point is there seems to be no rush for a new SC justice, does there.

When we start electing Supreme Court Justices you would have a point.

Garland says he is available, STILL.

If he is nominated by the President I’m rue he will do fine however it has nothing to do with my statement.

My point is there seems to be no rush for a new SC justice, does there.

Whatever.

That is why men go there. To get an abortion. They are working on a BC for men, time you men take responsibility for spreading STD's and getting women pg. For those women who get an abortion is a man not wearing a condom.
It’s all the mans fault? You really are box of rocks stupid!

For every female that gets an abortion, the culprit is a man spreading the possibility and probability of an STD along with his sperm. You men can stop abortions and transmission of STD's , yet you won't.
So women bear no responsibility?
No.
Should they?
Yes, but we're not dealing with honest people here.
We're dealing with people that will lie about the color of shit if it means they can win an argument in the public arena.

Forum List

Back