Hollywood Speaks Out In Support Of Prof Ford

Yes it is.
As with every lable[sic] Democrats place on something, it's deception.
Many who don't like abortion support a woman's right to choose.
Then there's three positions.....pro-abortion....pro-choice....and pro-life.
Planned Parenthood is pro-abortion.

That is why men go there. To get an abortion. They are working on a BC for men, time you men take responsibility for spreading STD's and getting women pg. For those women who get an abortion is a man not wearing a condom.
It’s all the mans fault? You really are box of rocks stupid!

For every female that gets an abortion, the culprit is a man spreading the possibility and probability of an STD along with his sperm. You men can stop abortions and transmission of STD's , yet you won't.
Culprit?

Several actresses and political activists have spoken out in support of Prof Christein Blasey Ford in a moving video that somehow is being shown on television as a commercial.
Big problem. Every one of them is reading from the same exact script.

In their attempts to show that they believe Dr Ford, they give away the fact that what they are saying isn't their own thoughts, but just a video of them reading the same prepared statement. Not a statement they wrote themselves.

So only an idiot would believe that this is a grass roots movement. I wonder when it was filmed, because it seems that Hollywood was able to put this thing together on pretty short notice.

If anything proves that the Accusation has jumped the shark, it's Hollywood virtue signaling self-promotion.

Many who don't like abortion support a woman's right to choose.

That is why men go there. To get an abortion. They are working on a BC for men, time you men take responsibility for spreading STD's and getting women pg. For those women who get an abortion is a man not wearing a condom.

For every female that gets an abortion, the culprit is a man spreading the possibility and probability of an STD along with his sperm. You men can stop abortions and transmission of STD's , yet you won't.
Culprit?

Well if you find abortion an illegal act and against the law which I suppose anyone does if they consider it murder, the yes he is a culprit, and a partner in a crime and the same penalty for an abortion should be cast on the male who got the female pg. He is an accomplice.

If I would only care what those leftist Hollywood fucks are thinking...

Sooo, Kavanaugh gets approved - the left freaks the fuck out.

Republicans retain both the house and senate - the left burn down their own cities

Ginsberg dies on Christmas eve - how does the left react?

If I would only care what those leftist Hollywood fucks are thinking...

Sooo, Kavanaugh gets approved - the left freaks the fuck out.

Republicans retain both the house and senate - the left burn down their own cities

Ginsberg dies on Christmas eve - how does the left react?

How does the Left react? With the Biggest Festivus Airing of Grievances in the history of the world.

Several actresses and political activists have spoken out in support of Prof Christein Blasey Ford in a moving video that somehow is being shown on television as a commercial.

In their attempts to show that they believe Dr Ford, they give away the fact that what they are saying isn't their own thoughts, but just a video of them reading the same prepared statement. Not a statement they wrote themselves.

So only an idiot would believe that this is a grass roots movement. I wonder when it was filmed, because it seems that Hollywood was able to put this thing together on pretty short notice.

If anything proves that the Accusation has jumped the shark, it's Hollywood virtue signaling self-promotion.

True, when left is using Hollywood as last straw to push for something, you know even they don't believe in it.

Hollywierd scholar's objective opinion after studying the facts?

True, when left is using Hollywood as last straw to push for something, you know even they don't believe in it.

The only thing left is for them to do is to add an Awareness Ribbon. I suggest the color: Monkey Shit Green.

More of the country opposes Kavanaugh than supports him.

When we start electing Supreme Court Justices you would have a point.

In a sense, they are elected. Congress is elected to represent the people, and they have approval authority over supreme court nominees.

Nope. They're not elected, they're confirmed by vote.

It maybe hard for you to understand the difference, but maybe it's worth to try.

Garland says he is available, STILL.

If he is nominated by the President I’m rue he will do fine however it has nothing to do with my statement.

Yes. Trump has such a good record of selecting fine people
Tell Us: Which Trump Loyalist Will Survive 2018?

I suspect you are a male, seems men have an issue with women who want rights over their own bodies.

When is the child not part of your body, can you abort up to the day you go into labor? This should be interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its none of you business if a women gets an abortion , mind your own business.

It is if your against murder and all civilized societies are against killing an unarmed innocent helpless little baby

Abortion of a 10 week fetus is NOT murder. Murder is the killing of an already born person. Stop making yourself look stupid.
Murder is the killing of another human being.

A human zygote, a human fetus, a human being.

That's your definition, however it not the legal definition. Abortion is not against the law, but killing an already born person is.

Culprit?

Well if you find abortion an illegal act and against the law which I suppose anyone does if they consider it murder, the yes he is a culprit, and a partner in a crime and the same penalty for an abortion should be cast on the male who got the female pg. He is an accomplice.
I don’t consider it an illegal act. Two consenting people, both are responsible for their own actions. To say it is the mans fault and that he is the culprit is simply ignorant.

I suspect you are a male, seems men have an issue with women who want rights over their own bodies.

When is the child not part of your body, can you abort up to the day you go into labor? This should be interesting

It is if your against murder and all civilized societies are against killing an unarmed innocent helpless little baby

Abortion of a 10 week fetus is NOT murder. Murder is the killing of an already born person. Stop making yourself look stupid.

Uhm lady it's double homicide in most States to kill a pregnant woman, now who is making themselves look stupid?

Apples and oranges. Abortion is not against the law, so it is not legally considered a homicide. You can argue this any way you want, but it doesn't change the fact that a woman can have a legal abortion and she won't be charged with murder.
Beside, why do you think you have the right to tell someone you don't know and never will what she can and cannot do with her body? You don't know her circumstances or what led her to make this choice, and frankly it's none of your damn business.

Murder is the killing of another human being.

A human zygote, a human fetus, a human being.

That's your definition, however it not the legal definition. Abortion is not against the law, but killing an already born person is.
There is no legal definition of when life begins.

My point is that it's a human being you're killing, whether you like it or not.

Supporting the killing of the most innocent of us all is what makes you a monster.

Garland says he is available, STILL.

If he is nominated by the President I’m rue he will do fine however it has nothing to do with my statement.

Yes. Trump has such a good record of selecting fine people
Tell Us: Which Trump Loyalist Will Survive 2018?

Memes, when you’re not bright enough to have your own thought. Thanks for confirming what we already knew.

Uhm lady it's double homicide in most States to kill a pregnant woman, now who is making themselves look stupid?

Apples and oranges. Abortion is not against the law, so it is not legally considered a homicide. You can argue this any way you want, but it doesn't change the fact that a woman can have a legal abortion and she won't be charged with murder.
Beside, why do you think you have the right to tell someone you don't know and never will what she can and cannot do with her body? You don't know her circumstances or what led her to make this choice, and frankly it's none of your damn business.

I agree, that is why I find it reprehensible that people think they have a right to dictate wages on companies and tell them how to run their business. It is none of their damn business.

The only thing left is for them to do is to add an Awareness Ribbon. I suggest the color: Monkey Shit Green.

What's the color of Bull Shit?

What's the color of Bull Shit?

A bit darker than Monkey Shit Green with more overtones of brown.

Forum List

Back