Hollywood Speaks Out In Support Of Prof Ford

Yes it is.
As with every lable[sic] Democrats place on something, it's deception.
Many who don't like abortion support a woman's right to choose.
Then there's three positions.....pro-abortion....pro-choice....and pro-life.
Planned Parenthood is pro-abortion.

That is why men go there. To get an abortion. They are working on a BC for men, time you men take responsibility for spreading STD's and getting women pg. For those women who get an abortion is a man not wearing a condom.
It’s all the mans fault? /QUOTE]
Yes
No it isn’t.

Hollywood is pro-abort and they're trying to save Roe v. Wade, and they're willing to destroy an innocent man to do it.

I suspect you are a male, seems men have an issue with women who want rights over their own bodies.

When is the child not part of your body, can you abort up to the day you go into labor? This should be interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its none of you business if a women gets an abortion , mind your own business.

It is if your against murder and all civilized societies are against killing an unarmed innocent helpless little baby

Abortion of a 10 week fetus is NOT murder. Murder is the killing of an already born person. Stop making yourself look stupid.
Murder is the killing of another human being.

A human zygote, a human fetus, a human being.

Several actresses and political activists have spoken out in support of Prof Christein Blasey Ford in a moving video that somehow is being shown on television as a commercial.
Big problem. Every one of them is reading from the same exact script.

In their attempts to show that they believe Dr Ford, they give away the fact that what they are saying isn't their own thoughts, but just a video of them reading the same prepared statement. Not a statement they wrote themselves.

So only an idiot would believe that this is a grass roots movement. I wonder when it was filmed, because it seems that Hollywood was able to put this thing together on pretty short notice.

I just watched the video. Are any of them famous or significant?

Significant? No.

Hollywood is pro-abort and they're trying to save Roe v. Wade, and they're willing to destroy an innocent man to do it.

I suspect you are a male, seems men have an issue with women who want rights over their own bodies.

When is the child not part of your body, can you abort up to the day you go into labor? This should be interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its none of you business if a women gets an abortion , mind your own business.

It is if your against murder and all civilized societies are against killing an unarmed innocent helpless little baby

Abortion of a 10 week fetus is NOT murder. Murder is the killing of an already born person. Stop making yourself look stupid.

Uhm lady it's double homicide in most States to kill a pregnant woman, now who is making themselves look stupid?

Several actresses and political activists have spoken out in support of Prof Christein Blasey Ford in a moving video that somehow is being shown on television as a commercial.

In their attempts to show that they believe Dr Ford, they give away the fact that what they are saying isn't their own thoughts, but just a video of them reading the same prepared statement. Not a statement they wrote themselves.

So only an idiot would believe that this is a grass roots movement. I wonder when it was filmed, because it seems that Hollywood was able to put this thing together on pretty short notice.

Have you noticed all the tards in that video

have that look on their faces like the lights are on but nobodies home.

I just watched the video. Are any of them famous or significant?

Significant? No.

None of them are. But they want you to think they are. They are pretty much court jesters.

No, it's not, as you know.
Yes it is.

That is why men go there. To get an abortion. They are working on a BC for men, time you men take responsibility for spreading STD's and getting women pg. For those women who get an abortion is a man not wearing a condom.
Are you drunk?

That's not a very good opening line.

No, it's not, as you know.
Yes it is.

It’s all the mans fault? You really are box of rocks stupid!

For every female that gets an abortion, the culprit is a man spreading the possibility and probability of an STD along with his sperm. You men can stop abortions and transmission of STD's , yet you won't.

Yes it is.

For every female that gets an abortion, the culprit is a man spreading the possibility and probability of an STD along with his sperm. You men can stop abortions and transmission of STD's , yet you won't.
So women bear no responsibility?

Nope. It time for men to step up.

Lol ok so you hate that men like to have sex as much as women do.

Men already have most of responsibility and fewer rights.

IF you wish to reduce abortion on demand while maintaining the freedom to choose women need to accept more responsibility and men need more rights

One good first step would be allowing single men the right to parental obligation surrender. Any woman pregnant by a single guy would have the first trimester to inform said guy. He would then have the same first trimester to sign away his rights and responsibilities if she carries it to term. He would not be involved and pay no support.

Just as fair as a woman having an abortion.

Women have to take responsibility as well it is not all on men.

IF you wish to reduce abortion on demand while maintaining the freedom to choose women need to accept more responsibility and men need more rights

One good first step would be allowing single men the right to parental obligation surrender. Any woman pregnant by a single guy would have the first trimester to inform said guy. He would then have the same first trimester to sign away his rights and responsibilities if she carries it to term. He would not be involved and pay no support.

No, he has no say so in terms of if a woman carries to term. He can also pay Child Support even if she carries to term and decides not to live with him. It about time for men to take responsibility. Also if a mother is a good parent he can pay child support in case of divorce.

No, he has no say so in terms of if a woman carries to term. He can also pay Child Support even if she carries to term and decides not to live with him. It about time for men to take responsibility. Also if a mother is a good parent he can pay child support in case of divorce.
Exactly that is the curent standard I am proposing a change

You oppose said change out of a misandric view and opposition to equal rights

Men have the greater burden and it is women he need to be made to step up.

I simply can not stand your sorry ass!...nor, your ilk!

You are a pathetic excuse for a woman,
and, being a female, is a sad excuse for,
identifying, defining and considering you, a woman!

You are not who or what defines, a real woman,
you are a repulsive female, that is considered a woman,
according to the stages and development, of the female sex.

An unborn baby is INSIDE a woman's body

Ford is a lying, piece of shit,
who can care less about destroying a man
if it means, woman can continue destroying babies

That's the issue, you maggot

No.

No.
Should they?

Tsh Tsh, why is your business what the woman down the street does?. Why do you not want men to take responsibility, I suspect you are the type of female who believes in being barefoot and pregnant.

You need an anatomy lesson and probably sex ed as well. Its not a baby inside the womb, its a fetus.

Tsh Tsh, why is your business what the woman down the street does?. Why do you not want men to take responsibility, I suspect you are the type of female who believes in being barefoot and pregnant.

You need and anatomy lesson and probably sex ed as well. Its not a baby inside the womb, its a fetus.
Men already do have more responsibility and fewer rights and that needs to change.

BTW most men are innocent in general.

Forum List

Back