Holy crap, is the LEFT now beginning to wake up?

There is a legislative element to this, but the cultural element is stronger. It's much more basic and simple.
We are basic and simple, no matter how much we gussy ourselves up with diversity, tolerance, travel, pursuits of higher education and 'wokeness'. At the end of the day, someone's toes will be stepped on, and today we have all the digital bullhorns necessary to stomp like hell. Thanks, social media.
There is a large portion of the populace that has grown tired of the cultural pressures put on them by the Left. And it's only accelerating, from their children's grade school through sports.
It helps to ignore 90% of it. The Left were so much more effective when they were more subtle about their cultural shaming. For example, I give absolutely no fucks about the lifestyle of those proclaiming to be a part of LGBTQ. I am aware they exist, and wish them the best of luck. I'm certainly not going to shed any tears should they give absolutely no fucks about my lifestyle, of even awareness of my existence. Live and let live, right?

NOPE. It feels like the regressive left are seriously trying to guilt me into forced compliance to their new vocabulary and cultural norms. No thanks, I already have well established my own. I've even been labeled a homophobe for my apathy! Look, no matter what particular faction of America you represent, I'm aware you exist. And good for you. Now leave me the fuck be. When you must resort to forcing compliance, you've instantly lost chunks of your audience. It's happening constantly.
Most of the Left dismisses this, and has been for years. That's fine, but at some point they'll need to look in the mirror. This is hitting the fan for them right now
The regressive left won't look in the mirror any more than magaturds look in the mirror. We don't have a culture, unless you believe hypocrisy and bullshit are cultural values. If the constant cultural shaming torpedoes the regressive left's political chances, good, fuck em.
It turns out that cultural issues matter just as much as economic issues for many. THEY are kitchen table issues, TOO.
If you say so. I have no idea what this blanket American 'culture' consists of. Never did. But money rules all else.

No

No Obama opposed George Bush invading Iraq as did I.

The rest is history. The Sunni insurgents went on to form Al Qaeda in Iraq in 2004 (the CIA has stated there was no Al Qaeda presence before this, despite the president’s claims), which then morphed into the Islamic State (IS) after its leader Abu Musab Zarqawi was killed in the summer of 2006. When the U.S. pulled out its troops in December 2011 in fulfillment of President Bush’s December 2008 SOFA (Status of Forces Agreement) with the Iraqi government, the down-but-far-from-out IS insurgents took advantage of the American-installed, Shiite-dominated Iraqi government’s continued repression of disenfranchised Sunnis to regain momentum and recruits.​
Another reason for why Trump didn’t have a lot of trust in our intelligence agencies. Here’s the report on Iraq’s weapons of mass destruction. I said at the time that we better find evidence of these weapons to justify our actions but we never did.

another easier to read view of the document …

***snip***

In an attempt to counter the allegations that some WMD arsenals (or capability) were indeed hidden from inspectors, Scott Ritter would argue later;

There's no doubt Iraq hasn't fully complied with its disarmament obligations as set forth by the Security Council in its resolution. But on the other hand, since 1998 Iraq has been fundamentally disarmed: 90–95% of Iraq's weapons of mass destruction capacity has been verifiably eliminated ... We have to remember that this missing 5–10% doesn't necessarily constitute a threat ... It constitutes bits and pieces of a weapons program which in its totality doesn't amount to much, but which is still prohibited ... We can't give Iraq a clean bill of health, therefore we can't close the book on their weapons of mass destruction. But simultaneously, we can't reasonably talk about Iraqi non-compliance as representing a de-facto retention of a prohibited capacity worthy of war.[73]

Big money corrupts because the system allows it to happen.

Imagine with PR, to corrupt you'd need to be manipulating millions of votes. With FPTP you only need to manipulate hundreds or a few thousand in some cases.

The US government has been corrupt forever. It's just now people expect it to be less corrupt. But there really isn't much desire to change things. People like having something to moan about
The corrupt Congress writes the laws and the corrupt President signs those laws and we end up with a corrupt system that is almost impossible to change or more likely truly impossible to change.

I expect you don’t - You hold a political ideology very often not based on any kind of reality. As an American who easily holds false beliefs - Putin loves you. He needs people like you
I have backed up my views with articles from a number of sources. You just reply by acting like your opinions which you don’t back up are far superior. Your delusions of reality are a illusion.

The corrupt Congress writes the laws and the corrupt President signs those laws and we end up with a corrupt system that is almost impossible to change or more likely truly impossible to change.

Impossible to change because of IGNORANCE.
The people have the power to change things. They just don't care.

Imagine when you have this kind of system, and the whole electoral system is weighted massively in favor of the rich and powerful. And then the rich and powerful tell the plebs "he stole the election".

It's ridiculous. The people are like "oh, he stole the election" without seeing the election has been stolen EVERY ELECTION by the people stealing the election, the rich and powerful, like the Koch brothers.

So you found one allegation, as yet undecided in court.

One teacher.

One student

One.

You do realize this does not support your lie,I hope.
You really don't get this, do you?

You fuckers LIE LIKE WHORES.

YOU FUCKING LIE. Here, there, and everywhere. Even blatantly IN PUBLIC, just like you're doing right now.

You evil scumbags lie your asses off. We've stopped listening to you. It's pointless trying to discuss anything with you when every word out of your mouth is utter bullshit.

I have backed up my views with articles from a number of sources
You have no source to back your primary false and absurd assertion that you or anybody knows that Putin would not invade Ukraine if Trump won a second term.

You do not engage in critical thinking. What you do is start with whatevet can be used to trash our president then you build your thoughts from there. An example was your blaming Biden for the invasion and genocide that Putin started so you could blame Biden for the inflation that the invasion is causing. Then you posted the Fed Chairman so you could trash Biden for saying the invasion of Ukraine contributes to inflation.

WE ARE IN A WAR. PUTIN seeks to destroy us. Trump has given Putin a glimpse of how easy it wouid be to subvert an election by lying that he lost because of make fookin believe fraud.

Putin wouid love to have seen the chaos it would have caused if Pence had agreed to join Trump in his fake electors coup, and we had chaos in our election and the inauguration of Biden was blocked .., Putin was salivating as he rooted for the Confederates who were attacking the Capitol.

WE ARE IN A WAR. PUTIN seeks to destroy us. Trump has given Putin a glimpse of how easy it wouid be to subvert an election by lying that he lost because of make fookin believe fraud.

Putin wouid love to have seen the chaos it would have caused if Pence had agreed to join Trump in his fake electors coup, and we had chaos in our election and the inauguration of Biden was blocked .., Putin was salivating as he rooted for the Confederates who were attacking the Capitol.
These lefties have left orbit. ^^^

They're in one of those alternate universes the physicists talk about.

Frankly, we have no time for this kind of crap. We have a country to run, and it's in trouble. We have no time for Poootin, and neither should you

Impossible to change because of IGNORANCE.
The people have the power to change things. They just don't care.

Imagine when you have this kind of system, and the whole electoral system is weighted massively in favor of the rich and powerful. And then the rich and powerful tell the plebs "he stole the election".

It's ridiculous. The people are like "oh, he stole the election" without seeing the election has been stolen EVERY ELECTION by the people stealing the election, the rich and powerful, like the Koch brothers.
Most people have little or no interest in politics. They have what they call “a life.” It is unfortunate that they don’t realize how much politics effects their daily existence.

Now with the decrepit old fool Joe Biden in office people will realize how much politics effects them everytime they go to the store or fill up at the gas station. You should have a big bunch of really pissed voters in November that should give control of the House and the Senate to Republicans who really are not all that much better than the Democrats.

I notice you mention the Koch brothers. I will mention George Soros.

1655963268915.jpeg

Most people have little or no interest in politics. They have what they call “a life.” It is unfortunate that they don’t realize how much politics effects their daily existence.

Now with the decrepit old fool Joe Biden in office people will realize how much politics effects them everytime they go to the store or fill up at the gas station. You should have a big bunch of really pissed voters in November that should give control of the House and the Senate to Republicans who really are not all that much better than the Democrats.

I notice you mention the Koch brothers. I will mention George Soros.

View attachment 661144

Problem is their life involves talking about politics, but talking about it from the point of view of those who manipulate them.

If someone isn't willing to put the effort into understanding things, how can their vote be productive?

The reality is Biden in charge isn't going to make any difference at all. Nor did Trump. The president isn't that important in reality.

And yes, Soros is another money man manipulating people.

Problem is their life involves talking about politics, but talking about it from the point of view of those who manipulate them.

If someone isn't willing to put the effort into understanding things, how can their vote be productive?

The reality is Biden in charge isn't going to make any difference at all. Nor did Trump. The president isn't that important in reality.

Well, if YOU know what's going on, and I know what's going on, and Batcat knows what's going on, why can't we get together and kick these weasels out of the tent?

The reason they keep us divided, is because they'd be totally fucked if we got together. The only way they stay in the tent, is if we're too busy fighting each other to notice we're being played

We have no time for Poootin,

frigidweirdo wrote: Problem is their life involves talking about politics, but talking about it from the point of view of those who manipulate them

Do you think Ashley Babbit was manipulated to death by Donald Trump and the BIG LIE?

Last edited:

I like to take the time to research those I vote for. That’s one reason I like to vote by mail. I can take my time.

frigidweirdo wrote: Problem is their life involves talking about politics, but talking about it from the point of view of those who manipulate them

Do you think Ashley Babbit was manipulated to death by Donald Trump and the BIG LIE?
See?

You're all over the map.

Your thought process is fucked up. You have what they call "loose association".

We were talking about Poootin. Now you're talking about Ashli Babbitt.

WTF?

WTF, leftie?

Have you looked at Joe Biden's popularity ratings.

They are in the tank. You are a total fool if you think Joe Biden is doing a great job or perhaps an extremely loyal Democrat (the same thing).

Pull your head out of the sand and look around you. Even elected Democrats are starting to criticize Joe Biden.

It feels like the regressive left are seriously trying to guilt me into forced compliance to their new vocabulary and cultural norms. No thanks, I already have well established my own. I've even been labeled a homophobe for my apathy! Look, no matter what particular faction of America you represent, I'm aware you exist. And good for you. Now leave me the fuck be. When you must resort to forcing compliance, you've instantly lost chunks of your audience. It's happening constantly.
That's where the Left went off the rails, morphing from advocacy & reason to punishment & intimidation.

And I've noticed that one thing hasn't changed: They absolutely refuse to understand how big a role this crap has played in the rise of the distorted "Right" and in electing Trump, and now they're going after Jones and Maher with a vengeance. They absolutely refuse to understand how this angers, motivates and animates people. They just dismiss it, laugh it off. Mock it. STILL.

And one thing is even worse now than all those years this was building: They started involving children. Did they not think many parents would react? What could they POSSIBLY have done that is dumber?

All this shit, happening when we so fucking badly need a sane party. Incredible.

I like to take the time to research those I vote for. That’s one reason I like to vote by mail. I can take my time.

Sure, then again you're one of very few people who have managed to get through a conversation about Proportional Representation without saying something like "America has proportional representation" or "We don't have proportional representation, so we don't have it".

That's where the Left went off the rails, morphing from advocacy & reason to punishment & intimidation.

And I've noticed that one thing hasn't changed: They absolutely refuse to understand how big a role this crap has played in the rise of the distorted "Right" and in electing Trump, and now they're going after Jones and Maher with a vengeance. They absolutely refuse to understand how this angers, motivates and animates people. They just dismiss it, laugh it off. Mock it. STILL.

And one thing is even worse now than all those years this was building: They started involving children. Did they not think many parents would react? What could they POSSIBLY have done that is dumber?

All this shit, happening when we so fucking badly need a sane party. Incredible.
This. ^^^

Well said. Couldn't have said it any better myself. Thank you.

The rest of it is just doing something about it.

I work with kids, in the music biz, talk to em all the time. Mostly high school kids. They're the challenge. They're smart kids, they're just young. Haven't yet seen how evil this world can be.

Forum List

Back