Holy crap - this has to stop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The left wants the crazy to stop..................hmmmm................actions speak larger than words..............................stop paying the crazies to attend rallies that almost always end up in violence....................If they have to be paid to go there..............then they are completely worthless..................as are the groups like Media Matters...................

The HATE is on your side. You (collectively) get these nuts worked into a frenzy of hate until one of them thinks he's doing God's service. This is on you. Live with it.

No need to be attacking Coyote. She is not hating anyone........not to mention that hate is coming from all sides.

It's never going to change until we - the people on the ground - decide that THEY the people purporting to have an ideology in common with us - are going to far. You don't joke or make effigies about killing the president. You don't demonize the other side so much that nutters take that as permission to do something about it.

Somebody posting something stupid like that on the internet doesn't get around much. But teachers, actors and yes, so-called comedians get to a lot of people.

Hate is one thing and promoting violence is another.

The hanging effigies weren't internet pranks.

They also weren't perpetrated by famous comedians, actors, and artists, i.e. :

High profile people in the spotlight.

You mean high profile people like Ted Nugent? Or this Florida Republican representative? Or maybe this Fox analyst?

Seriously. This toxic partisan political culture is poisoning civil society.

What the hell is wrong with us?

The left and the right pulling hair and screeching their bumpersticker slogans and broad brush pig ignorant partisan blamegaming? What's wrong with us?

I'm no youngster. I've never seen such a dangerous ambient.

We have someone shooting at one of our few remaining bipartisan non political fun charitable events because he wants to kill a bunch of (insert political party).

The rhetoric flooding the country is poisoning us. And no one wants to take responsibility for stepping up and saying "enough already". For changing it.

Our representatives are colleagues first and foremost. Political opponents second. They recognize it. That violence against one is violence against the others and against our very institutions. Why are we unable to recognize that?

Don't hold your breath on anything changing soon.

It won't stop and there's no way we can ever reason with the republicans on anything.

When they think infrastructure is bad and education for our children needs to be done away with there's really no middle ground. This country is in a lot of trouble.

Please make sure you wear a name tag, and stand out in front.

It won't stop and there's no way we can ever reason with the republicans on anything.

When they think infrastructure is bad and education for our children needs to be done away with there's really no middle ground. This country is in a lot of trouble.

There's an amazing amount of middle ground if people can stop yelling long enough to listen. And move away from their partisan corners.

Tax reform
Health care
Immigration

Yes people do need to listen... but there is a reason why people often don't listen, and that's because many cops still follow a militaristic style and use profiling to stop people, which then causes the people they stop to not trust the cops and not listen.

If a person is stopped because of profiling, how would they know that? Yes, they do use militaristic styles to get people to listen and understand they mean business. If you don't agree with a police officers demands or attitude, you take that up after the fact, not during. You can file a complaint with the officers supervisor. You can contact the Mayor of that city. You can contact your local news media. But what you don't do is challenge the officer in the street. That's what gets people killed.

If you don't listen to the orders of a police officer, it's nobody's fault but your own. If you are harmed because you didn't listen to the orders of the officer, you brought that upon yourself.

If you are a white middle class male you have no way of understanding the anger a person gets when they are pulled over or stopped on the street by a law enforcement official for profiling.

You also don't understand the difference between military style and professionalism. And no, no unarmed person deserves to be killed by a cop for questioning a cop's motives. There are too many less than lethal alternatives out there for that to happen as often as it does. Almost every cop these days not only carries a gun, but a taser as well.

I saw a startling statistic the other day. Do you have any idea how many unarmed people have been killed by cops in the entire country of Iceland in its history? 1.

I'm all about police officer safety... I've always defended police officer's and how dangerous the job is. Hell the most dangerous calls for a police officer to respond to isn't a robbery, or an assault, it's a domestic disturbance. Hell, look at the Keyhoe Brothers traffic stop in Ohio year's ago and recent ambush shootings, but something has to change, and that change is that Law Enforcement officers have to become professional, fair, and just... and in turn more people will regain trust in them and start to respond better.

If you REALLY care about the situation, you'll read more and do more actual research instead of just getting pissed on a forum. This is a much deeper subject than you realize.

All ya need to know...

The left and the right pulling hair and screeching their bumpersticker slogans and broad brush pig ignorant partisan blamegaming? What's wrong with us?

We have someone shooting at one of our few remaining bipartisan non political fun charitable events because he wants to kill a bunch of (insert political party).

The rhetoric flooding the country is poisoning us. And no one wants to take responsibility for stepping up and saying "enough already". For changing it.

Our representatives are colleagues first and foremost. Political opponents second. They recognize it. That violence against one is violence against the others and against our very institutions. Why are we unable to recognize that?

What can you expect when leftist claim republican policies are going to kill people and that narrative is pushed by a complicit media? People that disagree with the left are portrayed as evil and a personal danger, not just wrong. It all goes back the the leftist policies adopted from the Rules For Radicals, that instructs people to isolate and destroy the opposition by any means necessary. Your dear leader taught and I'm very sure is still teaching that ideology.

Does the term "Death Panels" ring a bell?
If they American people really wanted and were happy with Obamacare.........the Dems wouldn't have lost the Senate, Congress and White House now would they.

I think you missed the point...

Why should he? The left has attacked him and his family. Time for retribution unless the left backs way off.

And the right attacked Obama and his family. What exactly is your point?

Fortunately, Trump, at least momentarily disagreed with you when he spoke on this.
The media and entertainment industry attacked Obama?

Yes - the rightwing media most certainly did and Obama was lampooned in SNL. Not as much as Trump, but the fact is Obama just wasn't as funny. He's kind of boring to pun.

Is he also too boring to shoot at?

Or could it be that the left is at fault here?

Assassination threats against Barack Obama - Wikipedia

Trump has had more than that before February.

Yes people do need to listen... but there is a reason why people often don't listen, and that's because many cops still follow a militaristic style and use profiling to stop people, which then causes the people they stop to not trust the cops and not listen.

If a person is stopped because of profiling, how would they know that? Yes, they do use militaristic styles to get people to listen and understand they mean business. If you don't agree with a police officers demands or attitude, you take that up after the fact, not during. You can file a complaint with the officers supervisor. You can contact the Mayor of that city. You can contact your local news media. But what you don't do is challenge the officer in the street. That's what gets people killed.

If you don't listen to the orders of a police officer, it's nobody's fault but your own. If you are harmed because you didn't listen to the orders of the officer, you brought that upon yourself.

If you are a white middle class male you have no way of understanding the anger a person gets when they are pulled over or stopped on the street by a law enforcement official for profiling.

You also don't understand the difference between military style and professionalism. And no, no unarmed person deserves to be killed by a cop for questioning a cop's motives. There are too many less than lethal alternatives out there for that to happen as often as it does. Almost every cop these days not only carries a gun, but a taser as well.

I saw a startling statistic the other day. Do you have any idea how many unarmed people have been killed by cops in the entire country of Iceland in its history? 1.

I'm all about police officer safety... I've always defended police officer's and how dangerous the job is. Hell the most dangerous calls for a police officer to respond to isn't a robbery, or an assault, it's a domestic disturbance. Hell, look at the Keyhoe Brothers traffic stop in Ohio year's ago and recent ambush shootings, but something has to change, and that change is that Law Enforcement officers have to become professional, fair, and just... and in turn more people will regain trust in them and start to respond better.

If you REALLY care about the situation, you'll read more and do more actual research instead of just getting pissed on a forum. This is a much deeper subject than you realize.

I don't get pissed. If I came here to get pissed off, that would be the dumbest thing to do.

Bad news for you, I am white and I have been profiled several times in my life. I just listened to authority and did exactly as they said. Never had a problem.

Nobody got killed for questioning a cops motives. People got killed by putting an officer in a precarious situation which is why they have police procedure in the first place; it protects the suspect and the officer at the same time.

When a police officer tells you to freeze, it's for that reason. When a police officer asks for identification, it's for that reason. When a police officer asks you to sit down on the curb, it's for that reason. When a police officer orders you to put your hands on the dash board, it's for that reason.

There is no law that states a person has to be armed to use deadly force against them. In my state, if somebody gets pissed off at me, approaches my car, busts my window out to get even for some road rage, I have the legal right to use my firearm against that person even if he's not armed himself. I have the same right to use deadly force against a person who attacks me and not armed. That's why George Zimmerman is a free man today.

If a private citizen has these rights, why should a police officer not?

Politics has become a blood sport.........................and the divide has never been wider than it is today.........Haven't seen it this bad in my lifetime................

Media hypes it up...............the anti Trump crap from the media darlings is putting gas on a fire...................Not to mention idiots like that comedian holding a Trump head.................she should have been fired for being an idiot...........now she's whining like a little child................

This divide will not go away.........and the crazies from all sides will come out of the wood work................just the road we are on.............

No need to be attacking Coyote. She is not hating anyone........not to mention that hate is coming from all sides.

It's never going to change until we - the people on the ground - decide that THEY the people purporting to have an ideology in common with us - are going to far. You don't joke or make effigies about killing the president. You don't demonize the other side so much that nutters take that as permission to do something about it.

Somebody posting something stupid like that on the internet doesn't get around much. But teachers, actors and yes, so-called comedians get to a lot of people.

Hate is one thing and promoting violence is another.

The hanging effigies weren't internet pranks.

They also weren't perpetrated by famous comedians, actors, and artists, i.e. :

High profile people in the spotlight.

You mean high profile people like Ted Nugent? Or this Florida Republican representative? Or maybe this Fox analyst?

I agree with the rep.

Releasing 5 high-level enemies of the state in exchange for a low-level traitor is treason. Obama should be impeached and tried for that. That is "in your face" treason.

I don't get pissed. If I came here to get pissed off, that would be the dumbest thing to do.

Bad news for you, I am white and I have been profiled several times in my life. I just listened to authority and did exactly as they said. Never had a problem.

Nobody got killed for questioning a cops motives. People got killed by putting an officer in a precarious situation which is why they have police procedure in the first place; it protects the suspect and the officer at the same time.

When a police officer tells you to freeze, it's for that reason. When a police officer asks for identification, it's for that reason. When a police officer asks you to sit down on the curb, it's for that reason. When a police officer orders you to put your hands on the dash board, it's for that reason.

There is no law that states a person has to be armed to use deadly force against them. In my state, if somebody gets pissed off at me, approaches my car, busts my window out to get even for some road rage, I have the legal right to use my firearm against that person even if he's not armed himself. I have the same right to use deadly force against a person who attacks me and not armed. That's why George Zimmerman is a free man today.

Ok, obviously you don't get it, and you think you know everything about law enforcement from personal experience. Good luck with that.

I have to fully admit. I fucking hate liberals and I don't apologize for it.

What pisses me off even more is the left being utterly fucking oblivious to the divisive tactics of the democrats WITH the agenda driven media.

Resulting in attacks all across America, riots with deranged fucking liberals attacking conservatives. BLACKS beating a mentally challenged person. Fucking universities and students shutting down speech and calling anything they disagree with as hate speech.

On and fucking on and this fucking OP talks about partisanship as we see the results of the hype pressed by this fucking seditious media. Culminating in some dick opening fire and calling for the killing of ALL republicans.

Meanwhile, the left pretend to be all against violence as they honored some Puerto Rican terrorist who actually committed murder with a bomb.

Which means what? Deep down they love this fucking screwball and 20 years he will be honored with some plaque. If only he was a darker skin color.

I am fucking tired of the liberal one sided hypocritical deranged bullshit.

Fuck off.

"Our representatives are colleagues first and foremost. Political opponents second."

Until the cameras roll, then they act like hate filled monsters.

I mostly agree with your post. But I fear we are beyond reason at this point.

Donald Trump:

"We may have our differences, but we do well in times like these to remember that everyone who serves in our nation's capital is here because above all they love our country," Trump said from the White House. "We can all agree that we are blessed to be Americans. That our children deserve to grow up in a nation of safety and peace. That we are strongest when we are unified and when we work together for the common good."
dems don't believe any of that. They believe we are best when we are forced to submit.

Ok, obviously you don't get it, and you think you know everything about law enforcement from personal experience. Good luck with that.

Correct, I don't get it. I don't get how anybody can ignore a simple solution to a simple problem.

Outright nonsense................our side knows that much of our infrastructure needs repair...........but we don't trust the political hacks in the Government with money to fix it anymore.......every time money is allocated they waste the living hell out of it.

We spend more on education than ANY COUNTRY ON EARTH...........with shitty results.........................at which point will you understand that throwing more money at it might not fix the problem.....................because we throw more money at it than the rest of the world............common core...........the DUMBING DOWN OF A NATION.
We saw what happened to that TRILLION Obama scamed out of the country for "infrastructure"

Don't blame me.

Outright nonsense................our side knows that much of our infrastructure needs repair...........but we don't trust the political hacks in the Government with money to fix it anymore.......every time money is allocated they waste the living hell out of it.

We spend more on education than ANY COUNTRY ON EARTH...........with shitty results.........................at which point will you understand that throwing more money at it might not fix the problem.....................because we throw more money at it than the rest of the world............common core...........the DUMBING DOWN OF A NATION.
We saw what happened to that TRILLION Obama scamed out of the country for "infrastructure"
They bailed out buddies with most of it..............................

They want infrastructure repaired..........then they vote on each project 1 issue at a time.................NO MORE BLANK CHECKS..............They can't be trusted.

You lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back