Homosexual activist predicted takeover of nation

LuvRPgrl said:
Hmmm, I thought everyone was familiar with those. 900 numbers are like 800 numbers except they charge by the minute. They have alot of services, including astrology or psychics, but mostly its sex talk.

A VERY SHORT time, speed.
Hey, I don't watch much television either. I'm often 'out of the loop.' Sorry I was so nosy! Rep for your nice reply!

Abbey Normal said:
Ever own a cat? Not to get too graphic, but a female animal in heat gives some pretty obvious signs that she's interested and wants to mate.
Maybe I should rephrase what I said XP

They can't communicate or understand consent between sexual intercourse with humans and animals. That's what I believe anyways.

Kathianne said:
Hey, I don't watch much television either. I'm often 'out of the loop.' Sorry I was so nosy! Rep for your nice reply!
Well, when I can rep ya, I will!

Kagom said:
I believe that since homosexuality doesn't harm anyone any more than heterosexuality....

You are so wrong, on so many levels. What you say here has got to be some of the worst bull shit I've ever heard. So you admit you're a queer, but the rest of what you have to say is garbage.

Pale Rider said:
You are so wrong, on so many levels. What you say here has got to be some of the worst bull shit I've ever heard. So you admit you're a queer, but the rest of what you have to say garbage.
I stick by firmly with what I have said.

Kagom said:
I stick by firmly with what I have said.

May I direct you to the "Caution: Homosexuality May Be Dangerous To Your Health" thread.

There's lots of facts there about how destructive homosexuality REALLY is. It should put an end to your lies about how good and happy homosexuality is.

Pale Rider said:
May I direct you to the "Caution: Homosexuality May Be Dangerous To Your Health" thread.

There's lots of facts there about how destructive homosexuality REALLY is. It should put an end to your lies about how good and happy homosexuality is.
Been there, commented. Those so-called facts are biased heavily.

Kagom said:
Been there, commented. Those so-called facts are biased heavily.

"YOU" are more biased in your beliefs than any article or statistic I could ever find. You are in complete denial, and live in a world of your own fantasy.

Kagom said:
You can disagree all you wish. That's what I feel and it's gonna be different than what you feel.

Not twisted logic at all. It's unnatural for the most part, yes, but so is having a lazy eye, etc. Bad comparison, isn't it? I feel that I make a valid point in that we are supposed to be a secular country in certain aspects. This is one of them. I believe that since homosexuality doesn't harm anyone any more than heterosexuality, we have no right to mistreat or try to put homosexuals as second class citizens.

It's not inaccurate at all. I'd place my life on that.

That doesn't answer the question, that's just trying to deflect to a "I told you earlier, etc." tactic. Please explain so it'll get through to my head.

Why impede on someone's right to visit their loved one/significant other? It may disgust you, but you have no right as does this country not have the right to say "No, you cannot visit your lover who is hospitalized." That's unfair and unconstitutional.

No, you didn't explain it. You gave me a bunch of b-s on that issue. I may be wrong and I won't be afraid to admit it, but explain to me how it supposedly negatively affects society.

Almost every right under the Constitution. I can't have a civil union with my lover except in a few states.

You really need to quote what it is you are responding to if you expect your response to make any kind of sense at all. I'll just touch on the ones I can figure out.

One, you have EVERY right under the Constitution every US citizen has. You possess additional protection the rest of us normal folks are not afforded under "hate crime" laws.

The Constitution does not guarantee ANYONE a civil union with their "lover." You are trying to interject "love" as an issue, when it is a nonplayer from a legal standpoint.

And yeah dude, I HAVE explained -- more than once -- you just have this penchant for ignoring what you don't want to hear or don't have a valid argument against.

Again you have compared yourself to someone with a physical difference beyond their control -- lazy eye. You obviously have a hard time differentiating between inherent and chosen.

The only thing that makes you gay is YOU deciding you are. The only thing that makes you live a homosexual lifestyle is YOUR choice.

Let me try this again ..... Society has set the standard. By accepting abberant behavior as "normal" behavior, society's standard is lowered. Self-explanatory.

Pale Rider said:
"YOU" are more biased in your beliefs than any article or statistic I could ever find. You are in complete denial, and live in a world of your own fantasy.
Of course they're going to have some bias since I"m against what you're for in this issue. You can't take neutrality in this subject.

GunnyL said:
You really need to quote what it is you are responding to if you expect your response to make any kind of sense at all. I'll just touch on the ones I can figure out.

One, you have EVERY right under the Constitution every US citizen has. You possess additional protection the rest of us normal folks are not afforded under "hate crime" laws.

The Constitution does not guarantee ANYONE a civil union with their "lover." You are trying to interject "love" as an issue, when it is a nonplayer from a legal standpoint.

And yeah dude, I HAVE explained -- more than once -- you just have this penchant for ignoring what you don't want to hear or don't have a valid argument against.

Again you have compared yourself to someone with a physical difference beyond their control -- lazy eye. You obviously have a hard time differentiating between inherent and chosen.

The only thing that makes you gay is YOU deciding you are. The only thing that makes you live a homosexual lifestyle is YOUR choice.

Let me try this again ..... Society has set the standard. By accepting abberant behavior as "normal" behavior, society's standard is lowered. Self-explanatory.
I'm aware that I have a few extra protections under the "hate crime" laws. These, however, are more along the lines of protection from physical and verbal abuse from other people.

However, I am guaranteed that I have the right to liberty, justice, and the pursuit of happyness. A civil union would be guaranteed under the last subject since civil unions are given to heterosexual couples and I am supposed to be allowed this since we're supposed to be "all men are created equal."

Then what's the harm of presenting the facts one more time for me to admit I made a mistake? I probablky have looked at your "information" presented before and probably have downed it.

Being gay is something one is born with. The attraction isn't something you choose. Having a lazy eye isn't something you choose. I know it wasn't the best of analogies, but I feel it serves to bring about my point. I don't think being gay is something you choose. But whether you have gay or straight sex is your choise, the attraction isn't a choice.

Kagom said:
I'm aware that I have a few extra protections under the "hate crime" laws. These, however, are more along the lines of protection from physical and verbal abuse from other people.

Regardless WHAT they are for, they ARE rights afforded to you that are not afforded to the majority to can't claim some peculiarity as special cause for extra protection.

However, I am guaranteed that I have the right to liberty, justice, and the pursuit of happyness. A civil union would be guaranteed under the last subject since civil unions are given to heterosexual couples and I am supposed to be allowed this since we're supposed to be "all men are created equal."

Presumptive argument. Your definition of "happiness" and opinion that a homosexual civil union would be guaranteed by that is conjecture on your part.

That's not to mention that none of the above guarantee heterosexuals the right to marry.

Then there is the fact that you once again are comparing your aberrant lifestyle choice to normal people.

Then what's the harm of presenting the facts one more time for me to admit I made a mistake? I probablky have looked at your "information" presented before and probably have downed it.

Try rereading the posts.

Being gay is something one is born with. The attraction isn't something you choose. Having a lazy eye isn't something you choose. I know it wasn't the best of analogies, but I feel it serves to bring about my point. I don't think being gay is something you choose. But whether you have gay or straight sex is your choise, the attraction isn't a choice.

Once again ad nauseum, you have yet to defend the notion that homosexuality is herditary with anything more than "because you say so." In my opinion, you are continually comparing something you choose to people who do not have a choice.

You can keep trying to stand on that But whether you have gay or straight sex is your choise, the attraction isn't a choice line all you want. I guess that's how you justify yourself to yourself, but it sells no tickets with me.

GunnyL said:
Once again ad nauseum, you have yet to defend the notion that homosexuality is herditary with anything more than "because you say so." In my opinion, you are continually comparing something you choose to people who do not have a choice.

You can keep trying to stand on that But whether you have gay or straight sex is your choise, the attraction isn't a choice line all you want. I guess that's how you justify yourself to yourself, but it sells no tickets with me.
I can't give you proof that it's hereditary. I'm not afraid to admit that. But I will say that if it was a choice, don't you think it'd have been cured/controlled by now? Your words "It's a choice" can't be proven either, but I am more inclined to disagree with you simply because history has shown that all attempts to cure has been productless. The only thing I can say/show is a study that shows the hypothalamus exciting in people when certain genders are presented to them: http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/05/0510_050510_gayscent.html this is from National Geographic.

I keep saying the attraction isn't the choice, but the actions are because it's true, not because I'm trying to justify anything. Did you choose to be attracted to women? Did any of your past girlfriends choose to be attracted to men?

Kagom said:
I can't give you proof that it's hereditary. I'm not afraid to admit that. But I will say that if it was a choice, don't you think it'd have been cured/controlled by now? Your words "It's a choice" can't be proven either, but I am more inclined to disagree with you simply because history has shown that all attempts to cure has been productless. The only thing I can say/show is a study that shows the hypothalamus exciting in people when certain genders are presented to them: http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/05/0510_050510_gayscent.html this is from National Geographic.

I keep saying the attraction isn't the choice, but the actions are because it's true, not because I'm trying to justify anything. Did you choose to be attracted to women? Did any of your past girlfriends choose to be attracted to men?

I have never once stated there was proof to either side of the argument. If there was, there would be no argument, right?

The difference being is I qualify my opinion as such. You state yours in the context of absolute fact.

One does not choose to act naturally. One only needs to choose to deviate from what is natural.

Kagom said:

Back to being blunt...Go ahead and "play with your pee pee in the tee pee"...who gives a rusty shit anyhow..you are a lost cause!

GunnyL said:
I have never once stated there was proof to either side of the argument. If there was, there would be no argument, right?

The difference being is I qualify my opinion as such. You state yours in the context of absolute fact.

One does not choose to act naturally. One only needs to choose to deviate from what is natural.
I have never stated my opinion as being absolute fact. I said I believe it as fact.

I'm acting naturally for me.

Kagom said:
I have no stated my opinion as being absolute fact. I said I believe it as fact.

I'm acting naturally for me.

The word naturally is derived from the root nature. You do not act in accordance with the laws of nature. You act contrary to them.

GunnyL said:
The word naturally is derived from the root nature. You do not act in accordance with the laws of nature. You act contrary to them.

Hey Gunny... are you beginning to feel like you're doing this? :bang3:

Myself, I've come to the conclusion that this kid has been told by someone that he's OK, and that homosexuals are natural. Of course you and I, and the vast majority of the people on EARTH know that's a bunch of bull shit. I think even kag knows he's sick, and that he isn't normal. But it will be a cold day in hell you or I will ever get him to admit it. If he did, he'd have to also admit that he knows it's wrong, and he's not going to do that either. He has to keep lying to himself in order to be happy about living the lie.

Let him. We know he's sick.

Pale Rider said:
Hey Gunny... are you beginning to feel like you're doing this? :bang3:

Myself, I've come to the conclusion that this kid has been told by someone that he's OK, and that homosexuals are natural. Of course you and I, and the vast majority of the people on EARTH know that's a bunch of bull shit. I think even kag knows he's sick, and that he isn't normal. But it will be a cold day in hell you or I will ever get him to admit it. If he did, he'd have to also admit that he knows it's wrong, and he's not going to do that either. He has to keep lying to himself in order to be happy about living the lie.

Let him. We know he's sick.
If you're normal, I'd hate to be normal.

I am not sick and many doctors and psychologists would agree.

Kagom said:
If you're normal, I'd hate to be normal.

I am not sick and many doctors and psychologists would agree.

Just as many would disagree.

But Pale has a point. I feel like I'm Bill Murray in "Groundhog Day" -- just repeating myself and you don't hear a word. You either ignore what is said, or have a pat answer ready in response.

You've had every point you've tried to make shot down using fact, logic and common sense. There just really isn't anywhere else to go with this.

Forum List

Back