Homosexual Agenda Is Greatest Threat To Liberty

Those are the ones. The war is so over and yet they fight on. It just goes to show how their ideology lacks common sense and they don't have any either. If they did they'd move on and find something else to obsess over, like the evil of women wearing pants or working outside the home.

Or maybe if those who decry the horrors of gay marriage- to 'protect the children'- would actually do something to protect the children.

Like maybe not get divorced. Or abandon their kids. Or kick them out of the house for being gay.

Or maybe just do anything actually for kids- rather than trying to prevent the children of gay parents from having married parents.

Seriously -pretty lame - is that the best you've got ? Gay couples have a much higher rate of "divorce" and go through ridiculously larger amounts of partners in their lifetimes than do mentally healthy heterosexual couples.

And meanwhile back to my point- homosexuals adopt the children abandoned by their heterosexuals parents.

You know the parents you consider the 'real parents'- the fine upstanding heterosexual citizens who create babies then abandon them to society.

When are homophobes like yourself going to actually argue for something for children- and not just use children as a tool to attack homosexuals?

Oh, I am advocating for the children, as all moral people do.

And when a child is deprived of a mother or a father because of death or prison, it's a terrible thing.

But to deliberately create such circumstances, to put a child in a family that lacks a father or mother by design is just wrong; something that moral people understand, but reprobate, depraved minds miss altogether.

Letting queers adopt children is more than just an exercise in self delusion, making an unholy union look like a "family", but it also sucks an innocent child into a world of illusion that adults created for themselves to feign legitimacy for their illegitimate behavior. Children need both a mother and a father, and that doesn't mean a man and another man who kind of acts like a woman. Deprived of this, they are unable to develop psychologically as they would with a mother and father. It's selfish to sculpt a homosexual liaison into what perversely appears to be a "family" for the ego gratification of the adults while entirely dismissing the needs of every child to have an intact mother father home.

So you think leaving children abandoned by the their heterosexual parents, unadopted, is better for the children than allowing them to be adopted by a loving couple who wants to raise those children as their own- who happens to be homosexual?

Do you really hate these children that much? Or just homosexuals?

Facts and Statistics

In the U.S. 397,122 children are living without permanent families in the foster care system. 101,666 of these children are eligible for adoption, but nearly 32% of these children will wait over three years in foster care before being adopted.

Almost 400,000 children abandoned by their heterosexuals parents- 101,000 waiting for adoption- 32,000 will be in foster care over 3 years before being adopted.

To you that is all better than for the children than being adopted by a loving homosexual couple.

In 2012, 23,396 youth aged out of the U.S. foster care system without the emotional and financial support necessary to succeed. Nearly 40% had been homeless or couch surfed, nearly 60% of young men had been convicted of a crime, and only 48% were employed. 75% of women and 33% of men receive government benefits to meet basic needs. 50% of all youth who aged out were involved in substance use and 17% of the females were pregnant.

Thats right- 23,000 kids aging out of the system without any family to support them emotionally or financially.

You believe this too is preferable to those kids being adopted by homosexuals.

I applaud anyone who is brave enough to adopt children and raise them as their own. I know parents how are doing so- and man, they are just superior human beings.

Kids deserve parents. I have no objection to the concept that it would be best for children to have both a mother and a father- but the reality is that children are better off with a parent- or parents- than without them.

We cannot prevent irresponsible heterosexuals from having children and abandoning them. At least when homosexuals attempt to have children- they want those children and the children are brought into homes that welcome them.

There is no guarantee that any parent is going to be a 'fit' parent- but those who want to be parents at least are starting off with the right intentions.

The link you provided and copied and pasted from provides data on foster children / orphans but is only remotely relevant to the issue at hand - that issue being Homosexual abuse of Children and adoption -get with the program Pal .... unless of course you feel you are accomplishing something with long winded irrelevant data that does not prove your point .

And by administrative law do you mean to refer to the Judiciary, which has no power what so ever, to make law, of any kind, in any way?

The judiciary does, however, have the authority to overrule unconstitutional laws. Which in 36 of 50 states would include any law that bans gay marriage.

The link you provided and copied and pasted from provides data on foster children / orphans but is only remotely relevant to the issue at hand - that issue being Homosexual abuse of Children and adoption -get with the program Pal .... unless of course you feel you are accomplishing something with long winded irrelevant data that does not prove your point .

Then show us your link. If you believe that the adopted children of gays and lesbians are being abused at a rate higher than average, show us.

Marriage is between a man and a woman.
Not any more little dummy. You lost, and rightly so.
Hey little asshole, point me to the latest SCOTUS decision forcing gay marriage on unwilling states that post-dates Windsor's finding that state's on the specific question of gay marriage have a right to choose to allow it or not. (Hint, lower activist circuit judges are not = to SCOTUS)
Hey ****, you've lost at every step but one, and you are about to lose again where this becomes legal in all 50 states. Count on it, it's in the bag.

You're missing a a step.

And that is the civil war that has always followed the rejection of objective governance... and you ladies represent less than 3% of the population... SO... even if the Ideological in its entirely kicks in to help ya, you're looking at 30% of the population and if you've checked the policy advocacy, most of you idiots are unarmed, untrained and ya have the tenacity of a marshmellow... so, the outlook there: Not GOOD... (For you.)

Oh I just love the patriotism of Conservatives who are just itching to kill other Americans.......or in this case, to be able to kill homosexuals without legal repercussions again.
And there are so many examples. Just do a search:

Oh hell. Let me do it for you:

conservatives kill gays - Google Search

See?

Or maybe if those who decry the horrors of gay marriage- to 'protect the children'- would actually do something to protect the children.

Like maybe not get divorced. Or abandon their kids. Or kick them out of the house for being gay.

Or maybe just do anything actually for kids- rather than trying to prevent the children of gay parents from having married parents.

Seriously -pretty lame - is that the best you've got ? Gay couples have a much higher rate of "divorce" and go through ridiculously larger amounts of partners in their lifetimes than do mentally healthy heterosexual couples.

And meanwhile back to my point- homosexuals adopt the children abandoned by their heterosexuals parents.

You know the parents you consider the 'real parents'- the fine upstanding heterosexual citizens who create babies then abandon them to society.

When are homophobes like yourself going to actually argue for something for children- and not just use children as a tool to attack homosexuals?

Oh, I am advocating for the children, as all moral people do.

And when a child is deprived of a mother or a father because of death or prison, it's a terrible thing.

But to deliberately create such circumstances, to put a child in a family that lacks a father or mother by design is just wrong; something that moral people understand, but reprobate, depraved minds miss altogether.

Letting queers adopt children is more than just an exercise in self delusion, making an unholy union look like a "family", but it also sucks an innocent child into a world of illusion that adults created for themselves to feign legitimacy for their illegitimate behavior. Children need both a mother and a father, and that doesn't mean a man and another man who kind of acts like a woman. Deprived of this, they are unable to develop psychologically as they would with a mother and father. It's selfish to sculpt a homosexual liaison into what perversely appears to be a "family" for the ego gratification of the adults while entirely dismissing the needs of every child to have an intact mother father home.

So you think leaving children abandoned by the their heterosexual parents, unadopted, is better for the children than allowing them to be adopted by a loving couple who wants to raise those children as their own- who happens to be homosexual?

Do you really hate these children that much? Or just homosexuals?

Facts and Statistics

In the U.S. 397,122 children are living without permanent families in the foster care system. 101,666 of these children are eligible for adoption, but nearly 32% of these children will wait over three years in foster care before being adopted.

Almost 400,000 children abandoned by their heterosexuals parents- 101,000 waiting for adoption- 32,000 will be in foster care over 3 years before being adopted.

To you that is all better than for the children than being adopted by a loving homosexual couple.

In 2012, 23,396 youth aged out of the U.S. foster care system without the emotional and financial support necessary to succeed. Nearly 40% had been homeless or couch surfed, nearly 60% of young men had been convicted of a crime, and only 48% were employed. 75% of women and 33% of men receive government benefits to meet basic needs. 50% of all youth who aged out were involved in substance use and 17% of the females were pregnant.

Thats right- 23,000 kids aging out of the system without any family to support them emotionally or financially.

You believe this too is preferable to those kids being adopted by homosexuals.

I applaud anyone who is brave enough to adopt children and raise them as their own. I know parents how are doing so- and man, they are just superior human beings.

Kids deserve parents. I have no objection to the concept that it would be best for children to have both a mother and a father- but the reality is that children are better off with a parent- or parents- than without them.

We cannot prevent irresponsible heterosexuals from having children and abandoning them. At least when homosexuals attempt to have children- they want those children and the children are brought into homes that welcome them.

There is no guarantee that any parent is going to be a 'fit' parent- but those who want to be parents at least are starting off with the right intentions.

Good Lord, Foster CARE?

What do ya want to know?

My wife and I adopted from Foster care... and I am an expert in that abyss of evil.

In sexual terms, the US Foster Care system is a LGBT TRAINING GROUND. The people who comprise the "Child Protective Services" are primarily illiterate, single mothers... you can't throw a dead cat without hitting either an "Abused" woman or a Lesbian.

The males who are there, could not produce enough testosterone to needed to match that common to a drag queen.

It's a hell hole of idiocy and despair and as noted, it is the training ground of all things LGBT and every other facet of Political Correctness.

Last edited:
Many gay men do have a range of attraction that includes teenage boys, aka pederasty. Why is this not up for discussion?

Disproportionately higher percentages of Gay Men have a disposition for pederasty or its more popular accolade pedophilia - Gay men are responsible for about 33/100 of all child molestation cases yet comprise on 3/100 [about 3%] of the general population. That's 1/3 of child molestation cases perpetrated by Gays -
:bs1:

LOL! I love that... It seems SO REASONABLE!

But let's test it to see if it actually IS reasonable.

Political Junkie, you claim that Homosexuals are not disproportionally represented in sexual crimes against children. Do you have ANY evidence which sustains that 'feeling'?

Now since you and I both know ya do NOT...

Would your 'feelings' be changed if you were presented with evidence from law enforcement resources, OKA: Objective resources, which demonstrate that Homosexuals are in FACT disproportionally represented in sexual crimes against children?

Enjoy kids... the crickets are lovely this time of year.
You first. Please present your evidence.

Ok... so you can't say that IF you were presented with evidence that Homosexuals are in fact, disproportionally guilty of sex with children, that such would alter your position.

THANK YOU! That is all I was after.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

(The Reader should now recognize that her comment was, in fact, not reasonable, after all...)
You obviously have nothing at all.

The majority doesn't matter a fucking damn either way. How long before you get that?
Until the Constitution is rewritten to include sexual behavior lifestyles as equivalent to race. So far, American law is based on local communities being able to regulate human behaviors. Not so with race. Of which "gays" are not.
So discrimination is OK with you until it's listed in the constitution? Got it.

Disproportionately higher percentages of Gay Men have a disposition for pederasty or its more popular accolade pedophilia - Gay men are responsible for about 33/100 of all child molestation cases yet comprise on 3/100 [about 3%] of the general population. That's 1/3 of child molestation cases perpetrated by Gays -

Political Junkie, you claim that Homosexuals are not disproportionally represented in sexual crimes against children. Do you have ANY evidence which sustains that 'feeling'?

Would your 'feelings' be changed if you were presented with evidence from law enforcement resources, OKA: Objective resources, which demonstrate that Homosexuals are in FACT disproportionally represented in sexual crimes against children?

Ok... so you can't say that IF you were presented with evidence that Homosexuals are in fact, disproportionally guilty of sex with children, that such would alter your position.

THANK YOU! That is all I was after.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

(The Reader should now recognize that her comment was, in fact, not reasonable, after all...)
You obviously have nothing at all.

Well, what I have is you refusing to say that contravening evidence would sway your 'feelings'. And since THAT is what I was looking to establish... I'm happy with how it worked out.

But... you coming to double down, demonstrating NO SENSE of what that even MEANS... THAT is a bonus for which I dared not hope.

But don't think that I don't appreciate it...

Your re-concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Last edited:
The majority doesn't matter a fucking damn either way. How long before you get that?
Until the Constitution is rewritten to include sexual behavior lifestyles as equivalent to race. So far, American law is based on local communities being able to regulate human behaviors. Not so with race. Of which "gays" are not.
So discrimination is OK with you until it's listed in the constitution? Got it.

Discrimination? It's a fundamental instinct which is crucial to the survival of the individual, thus by extension, the species.

Are you saying that you're against people discriminating?

Do you realize that such a position can only and has only EVER resulted on pain, death and destruction?

Many gay men do have a range of attraction that includes teenage boys, aka pederasty. Why is this not up for discussion?

Gay activists have strenuously argued that there is no connection between homosexuality and the sexual abuse of children. They point out that the majority of child molestation cases are by heterosexuals. But they neglect a pivotal fact: Homosexuals comprise only a small percentage of the population, yet account for an extraordinarily high percentage of offenses against children.

A recent study in Demography estimated the number of exclusive male homosexuals in the general population at 2.5 percent, and the number of exclusive lesbians at 1.4 percent. The study took into account three large data sets, including the all-encompassing U.S. Census.

Now consider a report from the Journal of Sex Research which noted that homosexual pedophiles commit about one-third of the total number of child sex offenses, even though they are outnumbered by heterosexuals 20 to one. Less than four percent of the population commits one-third of the offenses against children!

In The Gay Report, homosexual researchers report data showing that better than 7 out of 10 homosexuals surveyed had at some time had sex with boys 16 to 19

Homosexuals and the Pedophile Connection
OMG, Free Republic? Really?

Gay activists have strenuously argued that there is no connection between homosexuality and the sexual abuse of children. They point out that the majority of child molestation cases are by heterosexuals. But they neglect a pivotal fact: Homosexuals comprise only a small percentage of the population, yet account for an extraordinarily high percentage of offenses against children.

A recent study in Demography estimated the number of exclusive male homosexuals in the general population at 2.5 percent, and the number of exclusive lesbians at 1.4 percent. The study took into account three large data sets, including the all-encompassing U.S. Census.

Now consider a report from the Journal of Sex Research which noted that homosexual pedophiles commit about one-third of the total number of child sex offenses, even though they are outnumbered by heterosexuals 20 to one. Less than four percent of the population commits one-third of the offenses against children!

In The Gay Report, homosexual researchers report data showing that better than 7 out of 10 homosexuals surveyed had at some time had sex with boys 16 to 19

Homosexuals and the Pedophile Connection
OMG, Free Republic? Really?

DAM'! Another Concession?

That's three inside 10 minutes...

Maybe you should head back over to the 'Fire HOT! - Water WET!" thread.

You were doin' GREAT over there.

Yep... and it will only get worse. We're only one more socialist majority away from the legalization of pedophilia.
Where do you people get this utter bullshit from?

Animal sex brothels were made legal by progressives and Denmark, and progressives in the Uk brought the age of consent down to 16, and other Eurotrash nations begot an age of consent as low as 13.

Such is slippery slope of fecal faggot fiends.

Yep... and it will only get worse. We're only one more socialist majority away from the legalization of pedophilia.

Animal sex brothels were made legal by progressives and Denmark, and progressives in the Uk brought the age of consent down to 16, and other Eurotrash nations begot an age of consent as low as 13.

It's a 60 degree incline of ice... If it helps, the Advocacy to Normalize Sexual Abnormality began in Europe... it's a cess pool of debauchery.

And what did it change? Nothing, gay people aged between 16 and 18 still had sex the same as before. Oh no.

What will you do when you know this is happening and it was happening before?

And what did it change? Nothing, gay people aged between 16 and 18 still had sex the same as before. Oh no.

It changed the felony charges that those aged 21-110 would have faced when having sex with the 13 year old, if they hadn't changed the law to make having sex with a child LEGAL.

Discrimination? It's a fundamental instinct which is crucial to the survival of the individual, thus by extension, the species.

A fundamental instinct that about a quarter of people never satisfy. And yet society continues on. If you had the same enmity for say, the celibate or the infertile or those who use birth control or choose never have to children, at least you'd be consistent. Irrational, but consistent.

But you can't even offer that. Instead, you focus your animus exclusively at homosexuals. And can offer us no reason save your religion as justification for your hatred. For those who don't share your exact religious proclivities, you have no rational nor logical reason to share your perspective. And certainly no legal basis.

Which might explain why the nation and law is moving away from your brand of vitriol. And increasing recognizing the right of gays and lesbians to marry.

Do you realize that such a position can only and has only EVER resulted on pain, death and destruction?

Do you realize that you're completely talking about your ass?

You really do lack brilliance. You don't know when someone is mocking you.
Keep up the good work.

:udaman::udaman::udaman::udaman:

Obama has not been able to prove his eligibility to be president via a genuine, unforged long form birth certificate.

That's not a conspiracy, that's a fact.

Oh it much worse than that. obama has proven his disqualification to be President, by professing his own personal knowledge that his father was a foreign national... which axiomatically excludes him from being President.
It doesn't do anything of the kind dumbass.

Oh it much worse than that. obama has proven his disqualification to be President, by professing his own personal knowledge that his father was a foreign national... which axiomatically excludes him from being President.

At BEST, a birth cert would verify that his mother was a US Citizen. The doubt regarding the Birth Cert is that his 'Mother' adopted him. Hawaii was known to provide birth certificates for adopted foreign nationals. This served Hawaiian interests by adding to their population count, for the purposes of increasing their Federal legislative representation.

Thank you... I appreciate that, but I am not that brilliant. I just appear so, in threads where you're present.

But, it's nice of you to notice, nonetheless.

It changed the felony charges that those aged 21-110 would have faced when having sex with the 13 year old, if they hadn't changed the law to make having sex with a child LEGAL.

I'm lost, what is the point you're trying to make here?

Forum List

Back