Homosexual boy scout is mad because he won't be given eagle badge

First off thanks for your service in the Navy. The facts are though that it doesn't matter whether you're a homosexual or not if you support the belief that there is nothing wrong with homosexuality and tell homosexuals this. As a matter of fact, what you do is worse, you lie to the ones who are caught in the bondage of sexual sin and tell them it's ok don't worry about it. At least if you were a homosexual, you would have the excuse that the lusts of the flesh have you in bondage, but you're not, so that just makes you a false teacher, an anti-Christ who preaches the enemy's message that leads to hell. As for my belief system being flawed, I don't think so as it is based upon the word of God and not on man's logic. As a matter of fact, faith in the Lord and in the veracity of His word is quite illogical by man's standards but I have no problems with that.

Apparently, the Boy Scouts think that it's okay to be perverted, at least................as long as you hide it.................

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Again and again, decade after decade, an array of authorities — police chiefs, prosecutors, pastors and local Boy Scout leaders among them — quietly shielded scoutmasters and others accused of molesting children, a newly opened trove of confidential papers shows.

At the time, those authorities justified their actions as necessary to protect the good name and good works of Scouting, a pillar of 20th century America. But as detailed in 14,500 pages of secret "perversion files" released Thursday by order of the Oregon Supreme Court, their maneuvers allowed sexual predators to go free while victims suffered in silence.

The files are a window on a much larger collection of documents the Boy Scouts of America began collecting soon after their founding in 1910. The files, kept at Boy Scout headquarters in Texas, consist of memos from local and national Scout executives, handwritten letters from victims and their parents and newspaper clippings about legal cases. The files contain details about proven molesters, but also unsubstantiated allegations.

The allegations stretch across the country and to military bases overseas, from a small town in the Adirondacks to downtown Los Angeles.

At the news conference Thursday, Portland attorney Kelly Clark blasted the Boy Scouts for their continuing legal battles to try to keep the full trove of files secret.

"You do not keep secrets hidden about dangers to children," said Clark, who in 2010 won a landmark lawsuit against the Boy Scouts on behalf of a plaintiff who was molested by an assistant scoutmaster in the 1980s.

Clark's colleague, attorney Paul Mones, said the files "show how pedophiles operate, how child molesters infiltrate youth organizations."

"These guys (abusers) basically were in a candy store, the way they thought about it," Mones said.

The Associated Press obtained copies of the files weeks in advance of Thursday's release and conducted an extensive review of them. Clark also was releasing the documents on his website: kellyclarkattorney.com

"Perversion files" show locals helped cover up - Welcome to SuddenLink Communications

I may lean towards the left a bit but I really am fed up with the gays. They keep trying to have everyone and anyone bow down to them and change things that have been around a very long time because it doesn't agree with there sexual preferences. The mom and boy both knew the rules with the scouts they chose to be deceitful they want to break the rules and get rewarded for it? Please...... Gays need to stop trying to force there crap down everyone's throats.

I may lean towards the left a bit but I really am fed up with the gays. They keep trying to have everyone and anyone bow down to them and change things that have been around a very long time because it doesn't agree with there sexual preferences. The mom and boy both knew the rules with the scouts they chose to be deceitful they want to break the rules and get rewarded for it? Please...... Gays need to stop trying to force there crap down everyone's throats.

Some of us get a little fed up with the straights too....particularly the weird ones who think they can dictate what other law-abiding, tax-paying citizens can do with other consenting adults.

Soooooo annoying...and a little creepy with the voyeurism bit.

Question.....................if you are really fed up with the gays and the perverts, what is your opinion on my last post showing that the BSA is filled with perverts?

The boy didn't join the scouts knowing he was a homosexual. He joined when he was a little boy.

The boy didn't join the scouts knowing he was a homosexual. He joined when he was a little boy.

What happened? Aren't you people always telling us you're born gay? Make up your minds already.

What happened? Aren't you people always telling us you're born gay? Make up your minds already.

Yes................people ARE born gay.

I'm still waiting for you to comment on the post that showed the BSA trying to cover up their own versions of perversion, which include not only homosexuality, but pedophilia as well.

Care to comment about that jtpr?

Does an 11 year old understand his sexual orientation?

Even if an 11 year old boy has no idea he is homosexual, if he thonks of himself as being an honest person he will drop out the very second he becomes aware of his orientation.

Even if an 11 year old boy has no idea he is homosexual, if he thonks of himself as being an honest person he will drop out the very second he becomes aware of his orientation.

Is there a moment you realize you are homosexual or is it a gradual process? Is it something you think you will outgrow?

A lot of pressure on a little boy

Is there a moment you realize you are homosexual or is it a gradual process? Is it something you think you will outgrow?

A lot of pressure on a little boy

There's a lot of pressure on everyone to be honest. He is gay, he is an atheist, he was dishonest in being in the Boy Scouts in the first place for two reasons. He has made choices and decisions that preclude his even being a member. At the very least, basic, he should not now demand that his dishonesty be rewarded with an Eagle Scout badge.

Some of us get a little fed up with the straights too....particularly the weird ones who think they can dictate what other law-abiding, tax-paying citizens can do with other consenting adults.

Soooooo annoying...and a little creepy with the voyeurism bit.

However, that is exactly what this boy is trying to accomplish. He wants to FORCE a group that does not accept his lifestyle to accept it and give him honors. In addition, he wants them to be forced to give him those honors while directly contradicting the core values that the honor is supposed to be highlighting. You cannot have it both ways. As you are free to do whatever you please with whoever you please, these people are just as free to do the same.

BSA leadership is stuck in a 1950s ideal of morality. It will gradually change as homosexuality is widely accepted.

Scouting is still a good experience for a boy and imparts good life skills......BSA national just needs to get out of the way

BSA leadership is stuck in a 1950s ideal of morality. It will gradually change as homosexuality is widely accepted.

Scouting is still a good experience for a boy and imparts good life skills......BSA national just needs to get out of the way

If the BSA leadership is stuck in a 1950's mindset, why do they keep letting perverts and pedophiles keep volunteering to assist their organization? I posted a link about it further up the thread.

If the BSA leadership is stuck in a 1950's mindset, why do they keep letting perverts and pedophiles keep volunteering to assist their organization? I posted a link about it further up the thread.

All volunteers have background checks....been doing it for ten years
There are strict rules about two deep supervision where no adult is allowed to be alone with the boys
The boys know the rules and will report violations

Lol, that's too funny. Morality doesn't change slick, as a society drifts further from God what they accept as normal changes, but that doesn't mean just because they're willing to accept filth as normal that that filth all of a sudden becomes moral. What was immoral in 1950 is still immoral today. As a matter of fact, what was immoral in 4000BC is STILL immoral today. Moral relativism, which is what you're embracing, is just a means for immoral people to justify their immorality by saying, well everyone else thinks it's ok.

It seems like most of those child molesters are married. Strange how that works out.

Lol, that's too funny. Morality doesn't change slick, as a society drifts further from God what they accept as normal changes, but that doesn't mean just because they're willing to accept filth as normal that that filth all of a sudden becomes moral. What was immoral in 1950 is still immoral today. As a matter of fact, what was immoral in 4000BC is STILL immoral today. Moral relativism, which is what you're embracing, is just a means for immoral people to justify their immorality by saying, well everyone else thinks it's ok.

Far from the truth my friend

Morality has shifted through time. In fact, we are a more moral society today. The Bible considered slavery to be moral. In fact, after Moses led the Jews out of slavery, God did not even include slavery in the Ten Commandments

Slavery was once moral, so was segregation, subjugation of women, beating children and whipping

Homosexuality is now entering the realm of moral behavior...in fact, it always has been

Far from the truth my friend

Morality has shifted through time. In fact, we are a more moral society today. The Bible considered slavery to be moral. In fact, after Moses led the Jews out of slavery, God did not even include slavery in the Ten Commandments

Slavery was once moral, so was segregation, subjugation of women, beating children and whipping

Homosexuality is now entering the realm of moral behavior...in fact, it always has been
Yes morality has shifted, like Ancient Rome and Greece.

Forum List

Back