Homosexuals use offensive "racist" costume in parade

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
Washington Redskins.. According to the crybaby posse, that name is offensive..

So let's hear those same people condemn this:

Attachments

• $10552507_850924664918378_3733069704417954166_n.jpg
    $10552507_850924664918378_3733069704417954166_n.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 101
You understand where power lies when you understand who you're not allowed to criticize.

Homosexuals are near the top of the victim group totem pole (was that racist of me?) so I doubt run of the crybabies are going to be tearing homosexuals a new one (was that sexist of me to say that?)

I'm sure you can explain how this disrespects Indians and you just aren't a bigot who doesn't understand some gays might have an Indian background.

Because if you can't, you solidify your position as a bigot.

I'm guessing you think, "Gays prancing around in Indian Costumes spits in the face of Indians" What about Indian Gays, you know gays aren't new..........(R)ight?

Oppression is the topic. Not gays. Not Indians.

Last edited:
You understand where power lies when you understand who you're not allowed to criticize.

Homosexuals are near the top of the victim group totem pole (was that racist of me?) so I doubt run of the crybabies are going to be tearing homosexuals a new one (was that sexist of me to say that?)

True.. I want to see posters such as Lahkota come in to this thread and equally condemn that demonstration of "RACISM." I don't personally see it was racist but those who demand the Washington Redskins change their name need to be consistent.

I'm sure you can explain how this disrespects Indians and you just aren't a bigot who doesn't understand some gays might have an Indian background.

:lol::lol::lol: ^^^ First leftist nutball to reply..

True.. I want to see posters such as Lahkota come in to this thread and equally condemn that demonstration of "RACISM." I don't personally see it was racist but those who demand the Washington Redskins change their name need to be consistent.

Oklahoma translates to RED PEOPLE:

The name Oklahoma comes from the Choctaw phrase okla humma, literally meaning red people​

What's the difference between Red Skin and Red People? Why aren't they protesting for Oklahoma to change its state name?

Oklahoma translates to RED PEOPLE:

The name Oklahoma comes from the Choctaw phrase okla humma, literally meaning red people​

What's the difference between Red Skin and Red People? Why aren't they protesting for Oklahoma to change its state name?

Good point..

:lol::lol::lol: ^^^ First leftist nutball to reply..

^^First person to ignore the name and call out a "leftist"

What about me is Leftist kiddo? Is it the fact that I think beyond Rupert Merdeoch and Grover Norquist?

Because you debate was the solid "you are stupid" counter from people that don't have an argument. If you want a brainy debate, I'm right here and I'm not in a party. ...anytime.

Last edited:
Robin Williams killed himself for being White.

That's a good start! :thup:

Robin Williams was a truly happy individual that couldn't cope with the hate in the world we see today.

Last edited by a moderator:

Your post says it all. Which of them are oppressed classes and why are you 2nd grader minds trying to say that you can't dress up like an Indian without it being hurtful to Indians.

I understand we should accept the skin we are in but I'm also not an oppressed class and can't imagine or understand what they have been through.

This thread is about gays dressing like Indians. The only relation of the two is Oppression.

Fair point.

Have said multiple times though if we eliminate every reference to indians, wont their eventual extinction then just go unnoticed? How many non-natives have regular interactions with indians? But for the 'offensive' mascotry, when else do we have reminders they exist? Since they themselves say they'll be extinct in just a few decades oweing to insufficient reproduction, isn't any reminder they exist better than none and they're going away silently?

As to the Redskins team,a s I understand that issue some early coach was an indian and they honored him with the name. If the team had indians would it still be offensive? And if the name's memoralizing some past coach how's that offensive?

I'm usually right there with native-nations on issues, but in this case I think they're wrong.

I'm guessing that a day parade participant wearing native American style apparel or headdresses has something to with both of them (native Americans and homosexuals) being oppressed. A gesture of solidarity, if you will. Either that or they are native American themselves, and gay. Or they just thought it looked good. Who gives a shit?

Forum List

Back