Hospital removing transplant patients for being unvaxxed

I'll just laugh at this one as it is too stupid to warrant a response
Even new york was opening back up in January. Cases were down and Biden thought it would be smart to let over a million illegals in. Then transport them all over the country, even if they tested positive for covid. Yes, you're an idiot for supporting the dementia laden pedophile.

Lol, it doesn't prevent shit.
You literally just wrote that it prevents symptoms, you also ignored the fact that there is a an efficacy rate where it does prevent transmission in a large percentage of individuals. You are a very confused person.

Can you show me where you're getting that from? I've posted CDC studies showing different.

Yeah, well over 100 years of PROVEN data. The CDC studies you are so proud of are not credible any longer. You post ONE study to support your claim. I refer you to the well over 100 YEARS of verified data that exists. Go look.

Yeah, well over 100 years of PROVEN data. The CDC studies you are so proud of are not credible any longer. You post ONE study to support your claim. I refer you to the well over 100 YEARS of verified data that exists. Go look.
Why would a 100 year old study be more credible than a recent one that actually studied the virus we are talking about?! Wow, man, your intellectual credibility is plummeting.

I do. Plus I consider my own personal experience a reliable source. My kids friends many have tested positive but they never have. My theory is it’s due to them having had the virus last March.
Excellent, I agree, here is a follow up from the Cleveland Clinic on the study you posted...

The University of Washington Medical Center has kicked “several patients” off their transplant waiting list for not being vaccinated, according to reports.

The report says that the hospital began denying organ transplants to the unvaccinated in June 2021.

That unvaxxed camp will soon rear up.

Transplant patients are very vulnerable because they take medication to prevent transplant rejection. I am sure a nurse or doctor can explain it far better than I can.

Because I am. The only people who should be sequestered are the old and the infirm. Let the rest catch it, and recover from it. They will then be in a much better position than those who are vaccinated. Look at how the CDC has said that even though you are vaccinated you can still get it, and you can still pass it on. Well DUH!

Anyone who has ever read ANYTHING about viral behavior KNOWS that!
The only people who should be sequestered are the old and infirm… that’s what you just said. So that would include those in need of vital organ transplants, correct?! Like the ones mentioned in this OP. How do you propose they be handled?

Why would a 100 year old study be more credible than a recent one that actually studied the virus we are talking about?! Wow, man, your intellectual credibility is plummeting.

It's not a 100 year old study. It is 100 YEARS worth of knowledge. That trumps a single study.

The only people who should be sequestered are the old and infirm… that’s what you just said. So that would include those in need of vital organ transplants, correct?! Like the ones mentioned in this OP. How do you propose they be handled?

Sequestered doesn't mean taken off of the transplant list. Instead of fucking over the country's economy by locking EVERYONE down needlessly, the old and the infirm are the only ones who should have been locked down. Instead, the government did the stupidest thing possible and drove millions out of business, rendered others destitute, and drove thousands to commit suicide.

Kind of dumb.

Why do you support that?

Sequestered doesn't mean taken off of the transplant list. Instead of fucking over the country's economy by locking EVERYONE down needlessly, the old and the infirm are the only ones who should have been locked down. Instead, the government did the stupidest thing possible and drove millions out of business, rendered others destitute, and drove thousands to commit suicide.

Kind of dumb.

Why do you support that?
So what would you do? Lock down transplant patients?

Haha. And what does 100 years of studies tell us about these mRNA vaccines effectiveness on COvID 19?

That unproven vaccines have a low expectancy of working. And that long term medical problems will probably arise due to lack of long term testing. Synergistic effects with other drugs are not known, so expect multiple cases of people dying from that effect alone. All of this is findable if you care to look. The fact that you continue to ask pithy questions tells me that you don't really care, you are just desperately trying to engineer a "gotcha" moment.

You're not smart enough.

So what would you do? Lock down transplant patients?

Yes. I would. Along with the morbidly obese, COPD patients, and anyone with immune system compromise. Anyone else carry on with your lives.

Forum List

Back