Hot Male Celebrities (... or not ...)

Alex. you need to go jack-off with defcon4 and a few others on here that like to "pretend" you don't want ChrisL... losers.....
I am very happy in RL unlike Chrisl who needs to keep fishing for her internet man. Sounds like you need some love too, sorry for you nutjob girl. Looks like you have the hots for ChrisL you can find her at the flight deck in McLean's.

Shut up, old fool. What I do is not any of your business. :D

Alex. you need to go jack-off with defcon4 and a few others on here that like to "pretend" you don't want ChrisL... losers.....
I am very happy in RL unlike Chrisl who needs to keep fishing for her internet man. Sounds like you need some love too, sorry for you nutjob girl.

You are easily manipulated... she's the master... deal with it.....

Bonzi:" she's the master... deal with it."

Yep, Masturbator and no I would not touch that disgusting thing with your hands.

Disgusting? Says the moldy old man. :lol:

I am very happy in RL unlike Chrisl who needs to keep fishing for her internet man. Sounds like you need some love too, sorry for you nutjob girl. Looks like you have the hots for ChrisL you can find her at the flight deck in McLean's.

Everyone needs love. If you are an old fucker, you should have a different Avatar...
Unlike you I am not "old" nor am I a fucker. No sense dealing with morons or love starved foolish women on the internet

I am very happy in RL unlike Chrisl who needs to keep fishing for her internet man. Sounds like you need some love too, sorry for you nutjob girl.

Yep, Masturbator and no I would not touch that disgusting thing with your hands.

Even if I WAS "looking for love on the internet" what the fuck business of that is yours? Go mind your own business, old fool! I thought I made it clear that I don't like you. Now, go stick to begging the old ladies for love on the music thread!

Everyone needs love. If you are an old fucker, you should have a different Avatar...
Unlike you I am not "old" nor am I a fucker. No sense dealing with morons or love starved foolish women on the internet

You ARE old, but probably not a fucker. Those with ED have a "hard" time with such things. :D

I think you know that if I wanted to, I could have MANY internet men. :D Jealous?

.. I think thou doth protest too much...

Alex.
, you want to see a real meltdown? It is so easy... then she cannot handle it and "retaliates" by putting you on ignore...:badgrin: :lmao:

Ohhhh, melt down city!!! :D

No matter what, men let their dicks and their egos take over... so lame...
Last I recall you called me "CUTE" and I did not respond to you. So now it is clear you are both jealous and pissed that I do not pay attention to you same happened with ChrisL she was hounding me and pleading for attention and I rebuked her advances. Looks like the interwebz mirrors your real life.

I would be flattered at all the attention I have been receiving from both of you, but I look to the source and see there is nothing but self hatred, frustration and substance abuse. No thanks I have a very healthy and beautiful woman in my life.:)

Alex.
, you want to see a real meltdown? It is so easy... then she cannot handle it and "retaliates" by putting you on ignore...:badgrin: :lmao:

Another ChrisL addict. You tell on yourself (again and again...) please keep proving to everyone you are a loser ...

Last I recall you called me "CUTE" and I did not respond to you. So now it is clear you are both jealous and pissed that I do not pay attention to you same happened with ChrisL she was hounding me and pleading for attention and I rebuked her advances. Looks like the interwebz mirrors your real life.

I would be flattered at all the attention I have been receiving from both of you, but I look to the source and see there is nothing but self hatred, frustration and substance abuse. No thanks I have a very healthy and beautiful woman in my life.:)

do you deny you are old? how old? are you man enough to be honest?

Hounding you? :lmao: Oh dear, Alex, I am a beautiful lady. I don't NEED to hound men. :D

Alex.

and what about you "wet pussy" --- very classy..... (not)... how old are you? Too afraid to tell?

Your avatar is cute. But, are you?

Hey, you came here and got all flustered. That was all you, buddy. :D Anyone can see that you have some really serious issues, and everyone knows that you're old and moldy and smelly.

Forum List

Back