Hot Male Celebrities (... or not ...)

Alex. you need to go jack-off with defcon4 and a few others on here that like to "pretend" you don't want ChrisL... losers.....
I am very happy in RL unlike Chrisl who needs to keep fishing for her internet man. Sounds like you need some love too, sorry for you nutjob girl.

Ohhhh, melt down city!!! :D

No matter what, men let their dicks and their egos take over... so lame...
Last I recall you called me "CUTE" and I did not respond to you. So now it is clear you are both jealous and pissed that I do not pay attention to you same happened with ChrisL she was hounding me and pleading for attention and I rebuked her advances. Looks like the interwebz mirrors your real life.

I would be flattered at all the attention I have been receiving from both of you, but I look to the source and see there is nothing but self hatred, frustration and substance abuse. No thanks I have a very healthy and beautiful woman in my life.:)

Hounding you? :lmao: Oh dear, Alex, I am a beautiful lady. I don't NEED to hound men. :D
Sure you do you bark like a dog, a mangy one at that.

Alex. you need to go jack-off with defcon4 and a few others on here that like to "pretend" you don't want ChrisL... losers.....
I am very happy in RL unlike Chrisl who needs to keep fishing for her internet man. Sounds like you need some love too, sorry for you nutjob girl.

Last I recall you called me "CUTE" and I did not respond to you. So now it is clear you are both jealous and pissed that I do not pay attention to you same happened with ChrisL she was hounding me and pleading for attention and I rebuked her advances. Looks like the interwebz mirrors your real life.

I would be flattered at all the attention I have been receiving from both of you, but I look to the source and see there is nothing but self hatred, frustration and substance abuse. No thanks I have a very healthy and beautiful woman in my life.:)

Your avatar is cute. But, are you?

He wishes that was him in the avatar. ;) His real pic would probably turn us all to stone!

Hounding you? :lmao: Oh dear, Alex, I am a beautiful lady. I don't NEED to hound men. :D
Sure you do you bark like a dog, a mangy one at that.

You should quit. Really. You are very transparent. I don't know WHO you think you're fooling, but it's not me or Bonzi. :D

Back peddling huh

This is what you posted creeper.

"you are so totally cute Alex... ;)"

Cowboys (... still "America's Team"....?) | Page 2 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Now get lost you nutjob.

Just like ChrisL slapped down in her attempted conquest and turns to booze, drugs or hate.

Back peddling huh

Cowboys (... still "America's Team"....?) | Page 2 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Now get lost you nutjob.

Just like ChrisL slapped down in her attempted conquest and turns to booze, drugs or hate.

Again, Alex has nothing so accuses people of doing drugs. That is old just like Alex. :D

Back peddling huh

Now get lost you nutjob.

God, you're stupid as a box of rocks. She was JOKING! Why on earth would she think YOU are "cute?" You aren't cute. You're ugly.

Don't ignore him... an ignore is a win.... seriously...

Back peddling huh

Now get lost you nutjob.

If you were "unaffected" you would not keep responding.... explain yourself, not someone else...

Back peddling huh

Now get lost you nutjob.

If you were "unaffected" you would not keep responding.... explain yourself, not someone else...

He's mad because you like me. Lol. That's the extent of his mentality. "I don't like ChrisL, if you like her, you can't be my friend!" :lol: Imagine the level of dysfunction. Scary.

Bonzi

Alex probably thinks he's in love with you now because you told him he was cute. :lol: He's a real weirdo like that. :tongue:

I said his Avatar was cute... is that him? I'm still waiting on that answer.....

I like everyone... I really do... just be real, that is all I ask....

Bonzi

Alex probably thinks he's in love with you now because you told him he was cute. :lol: He's a real weirdo like that. :tongue:

I said his Avatar was cute... is that him? I'm still waiting on that answer.....

If you have google Chrome, all you have to do is right click on the picture and select "search google for this image." I just did it, and that is not him. :D No surprises there!

Bonzi

If you have google Chrome, all you have to do is right click on the picture and select "search google for this image." I just did it, and that is not him. :D No surprises there!

I guess I'm not THAT interested.. but it is good to do research... ;)

Bonzi

I guess I'm not THAT interested.. but it is good to do research... ;)

It's not research. Just a right click on the picture. :D Takes all of 2 seconds.

Forum List

Back