House bill: “Protection of Women and Girls in Sports Act" passes in GOP controlled House

Are you saying that you read all 40,000 of my posts together with the links that were attached to them? That’s some level of obsession you have going on there.

It still doesn’t change the fact that I am neither hateful nor evil. Just the fact that you think any other human being is hateful or evil shows a lack of good sense or sanity.
We've seen your comments. You are hateful, evil, stupid, racist, a liar, the list goes on....

Are you saying that you read all 40,000 of my posts together with the links that were attached to them? That’s some level of obsession you have going on there.

It still doesn’t change the fact that I am neither hateful nor evil. Just the fact that you think any other human being is hateful or evil shows a lack of good sense or sanity.
I have obviously not read all 40,000.

I have read enough to know you are evil and hateful, though.

Outlawing abortions would lead to so many more deaths of women.

A living woman is more important that a fetus.

A fetus is not an unborn baby.

LDS policy does not understand abortion as murder, thought it implies that it is tragic.

Fortunately, LDS philosophy perceives that pre-mortal spirits will have as many opportunities as possible to gain a mortal body, so no murder could ever logically occur.
1f440.png

Outlawing abortions would lead to so many more deaths of women.

A living woman is more important that a fetus.

A fetus is not an unborn baby.

LDS policy does not understand abortion as murder, thought it implies that it is tragic.

Fortunately, LDS philosophy perceives that pre-mortal spirits will have as many opportunities as possible to gain a mortal body, so no murder could ever logically occur.
1f440.png
its only right the mother dies of shes trying to kill her child,,,

Forum List

Back